[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
meta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: 1447993129985.png (762 KB, 737x582) Image search: [Google]
1447993129985.png
762 KB, 737x582
Can we get rid of /plg/? It's just the same tripfags circlejerking each other. Tell them to buzz off to leddit.
>>
>>36502248
is she natural?
>>
Quality thread brother quality thread
>>
Can we get rid of /fraud/? It's just the same tripfags circlejerking each other. Tell them to buzz off to leddit.
>>
>>36502248
>can we get to rid of /fit/? It's just the same tripfags circlejerking each other. Tell them to buzz off to leddit.
>>
>>36502248
Who's this breast bandit?
>>
>>36502400
OP here, my gf. you like?
>>
>>36502400
It's the AT&T bitch
>>
>>36502453
Where do I buy one of these? She's so perfect brehs.... ;_;
>>
/plg/ is just about the only thread on fit that contains anything even remotely pertinent to actually lifting and getting stronger. Once you've been here a while you realise /fit/ is actually like 80% people who don't lift agonizing over which beginner program to run.
>>
All generals are full of tripfags, and trips actually make sense in the context of general threads.
>>
File: one.png (118 KB, 360x283) Image search: [Google]
one.png
118 KB, 360x283
kek
>>
The one that needs to go is the steroid thread. I'ts just the same fucks posting fucking nothing anymore. It's pretty pathetic going into those threads
>>
>>36502478
This so much
>>
>>36502475
Milana Vayntrub.
>>
Is carbloading a meme?
>>
>>36504659
oh... I just assumed this was /plg/
>>
>>36504659
It's good to do if you have a game or PR time in the near future
>>
nothing wrong with having a powerlifting general
just the name fag and trip fags
this is an anonymous image board
if you want some kind of community where you all know each other by name go make yourself a subreddit or a facebook page
>>
>>36502248
if you get rid of /plg/ then the trips leave their cage and infect the rest of /fit/
>>
>>36504709
>>36504721
no you get rid of trips and there will be no plg
look what happened to /stg/
>>
>>36502478
Kek this is so true. The more you lurk the dumber people seem to get
>>
>>36505217
/stg/ was created by the /plg/ trips to keep novice questions and >muh OHP faggotry out of /plg/

/stg/ died because nobody could stand the know-nothing atmosphere and needed to go back to /plg/ where the good lifters are
>>
>>36502478
yup

btw almost every anti-/plg/ post is made by the same canadian alcoholic samefag from /sp/
>>
>>36504709
oh shut up

theres a name and trip function for a reason
>>
>>36505250
>to /plg/ where the good lifters are
and how do we know what posts come from the good lifters and what comes from people posting for the sake of posting?
>>
>>36505298
i didnt mean for you to think i was the guy you responded to

im pro-trips in plg
>>
>>36505294
>giving delusional fucking trannies a soapbox to post from is great for an anonymous image board!
Which tripfag are you actually?
>>
just make up a trip and lie about your stats, like we all do.
>>
>>36502248
Yeah that's the dream OP but it'll never happen.

I make do with an ever increasing filter list.
>>
>>36506319
except the best ones are literally world ranked
>>
Tripfags are always cancer. Scrolling through fit and seeing plg and fraud discussing tripfags personal life's makes me laugh and feel bad for them at the same time.
>>
>>36502297
Well that one should definitely be gone, it's pathetic and useless, like JM's genitals.
>>
>jelly children, the thread

>>36506413
>>36502297
that I agree with
but mainly because /fraud/ violates global rule #1
>>
>>36502426
Is she single?
>>
>>36502248
can we get rid of /fit/ ? It's just the same teenage anon circlejerking and shitposting. Tell them to buzz of to /b/
>>
>>36502453
She is absurdly cute.
>>
i dont see the problem, how are you affected by plg if you just dont go to the thread?
>>
File: GpH6b.gif (616 KB, 159x137) Image search: [Google]
GpH6b.gif
616 KB, 159x137
Why the FUCK did this not become an AT&T girl thread
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.