[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey fit, so I paid like $300 for a personal trainer for a month
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
Hey fit, so I paid like $300 for a personal trainer for a month at LA fitness right? Been going there for about a week now so I thought it would be best to sign up for extra help.

Turns out whatever I've been doing before now was completely worthless. I'm kinda fat but not really fat, my trainer said word for word "These machines are for show, don't waste your time".

Then he went on to making me do some squats and some other things where all I did was use my body.

HOLY FUCK was I sweating when we were done.

So protip; do your research.

Also, he says I should lay off the fast food, so I'm cutting soda out of my diet.
>>
>>36501982
here's your (you)
>>
Post this on facebook too i want to like it
>>
>>36501982
Great work man thanks for letting us know about your beginnings. haha that protip is truly LEGenDArY (can't spell that without leg day lol)
Keep it up and keep us posted on your news and thoughts :))
>>
File: 1385494494825.jpg (432 KB, 1280x1612) Image search: [Google]
1385494494825.jpg
432 KB, 1280x1612
>>36502159

wow a positive comment (though it looks a little rused)

For a second I thought this board was full of faggots.

here have another bum
>>
>>36501982
What the fuck is this?
>>
The sticky has taught me more then some tattoed textbook trainer has
>>
>>36502193
How much of this is genetics locked and how much of it is achievable by a chubby lady (57kg/126lbs at 170cm/5feet7inches)?
>>
>>36502193
what do I eat to get a nice butt?
>>
Most personal trainers are hacks and used car salesmen, but some know their shit.

I work as one, the most hilarious ones are fresh out of graduation kin majors that
dont
know
shit
about
training
>>
>>36502791
Other butts
>>
#gymflow
>>
>>36501982
Fuck off faggot we arent your friends, we dont care about your first day at the gym.
>>
>>36502839
Kekd
>>
To get a nice butt, you need to focus on your body as a whole.

Eat a calorie intake appropriate to your weight to either lose, maintain or gain until you are at an optimal weight for yourself (This is really subjective).

Foods you should consider eating are a proportion of protein, carb and vegetables to optimize muscle growth.
I'd recommend a diet such as
Breakfast: Oats+Yoghurt+Fruit
Snack: Protein shake
Lunch; Sandwhich w/ egg/salad; or Brown rice/ Veg/(Optional) Chicken or tuna; OR Salad w/egg or tuna.
Snack: Fruit or Crackers/homus or Tuna or Almonds
Dinner: Stirfry w/ Veg or Brown rice/Veg/(Optional) Chicken or Tuna

Protein shakes are really great for keeping you feeling full and providing extra minerals& vitamins

Edit this to meet your personal tastes, but the general concept of eating 5 meals a day that meet your body's needs allows it for optimal growth.

Further exercise with a focus on legs; Leg press, LUNGES ARE GREAT, Squats and running will also greatly help.
>>
File: p36_front2.jpg (39 KB, 370x273) Image search: [Google]
p36_front2.jpg
39 KB, 370x273
>>36502437
second pic is jen selter and she's plastic
>>
>>36502437
Being a man I can't speak for women but I know that my butt became very attractive (no homo) after I started doing proper leg exercises

There's really only one way to find out, but I will say that all the women with the best asses I've ever seen were lifters so take that how you will
>>
>>36501982

If your posts on /fit/ are this gay I can hardly imagine the kind of pink sparkly faggotry that goes on in your diary.
>>
>>36502878
You forgot the most important thing about losing weight. A caloric deficit
>>
>>36502791
>>36502193
jen selter had her ass installed. store-bought
>>
>>36501982

>So protip; do your research.

You know, if you just READ THE FUCKING STICKY you probably could have saved yourself $300 bucks and arrived at the same place you are now.
>>
>>36502437

I don't feel like 5'7'' and 126 lbs should be that chubby. You're probably just skinnyfat and don't even lift.

Increasing your squat ought in increase your ass. Read SS The Book (3rd Edition available for purchase somewhere I'm sure and available for free download pretty much everywhere) and learn how to lowbar squat properly.

Deadlifts should also do some good on this front.
>>
>>36503081
>You forgot the most important thing about losing weight. A caloric deficit
>>36502878
>Eat a calorie intake appropriate to your weight to either lose, maintain or gain until you are at an optimal weight
????
>>
>>36503123
I have a decent ass. Although you are right with the lack of lifting and kind of skinny-fatness. Work is a bitch.

What I envy the most, above the ass, is her waist and slim yet athletic frame. That is what I wish to acquire the most. It would help with the cosplay (just some since I almost always wear armor).
>>
>>36502878
>Protein shakes are really great for keeping you feeling full and providing extra minerals& vitamins
Lol. Was this written by a woman?
>>
>>36502193
I want to smother her asshole with my tongue.
>>
>>36501982
So, you paid 300 dollars for a few tibits of info that are in the sticky if you had read it.
I suppose having someone physically there to tell you what to do could be nice? so... good on you?
>>
Wow I'm such an idiot, I was so lazy I couldn't even fucking look to see if there was a sticky. You guys should make a sticky for the sticky.

Op here by the way, well lesson learned.

I can at least say the $300 spent was more of a push if anything.

Thanks faggots
>>
File: 1421694413382.jpg (20 KB, 436x333) Image search: [Google]
1421694413382.jpg
20 KB, 436x333
>>36501982
>"So protip; do your research"

>doesn't do research and pays $300 for information that's free one mouse click away from where you made this thread
>>
>>36501982
>reminding a group of people who were smart enough to look at information online instead of spending 300 fucking dollars on a dumbass pt to "do your research"
Why are fats so insufferably fucking stupid?
>>
Has to be a troll thread
>>
>>36501982
What were you doing before that wasn't working? What machines did they say were worthless?
>>
>>36502839
>/fit/

The place where people care about your size dick but not your first gym day
>>
>>36503097
>the sticky is a meme

Her trainer must be some retard who shitpost here, Kek
>>
>>36505484

I was basically doing 2miles on the treadmill & using the machines that supposedly gave you abs.

Now I'm finding out I already have abs but I'm fat as fuck so they don't show so I have to "work out my other muscles to eat away at the fat in my stomach".

>>36505498
lol Ikr
>>
>>36503265
>tfw i want to smother my asshole with you tongue
>>
>>36502810
Isn't that why they get a PT?
>>
>falling for the personal trainer ruse
lel
>>
>>36505353
You could literally post something /fit/ related and possibly even helpful and I'd still call you a faggot holy fuck
>Stop posting
>>
>>36505537
Thanks for that info.

Regarding the treadmill, for those two miles were you walking, jogging or running?
>>
>>36507254

50/50

Or more like I ran when I felt like it and walked on medium speed the rest of the time.

I did more than I thought I would because of all the girls walking around in leggings kinda gave me super powers.
>>
>>36501982
What were you doing before?
>>
File: 1451368232644.jpg (90 KB, 702x741) Image search: [Google]
1451368232644.jpg
90 KB, 702x741
>>36509198

>Wake up at 10am
>Go to work at 12Pm @ fathers place, (don't really have to do anything really)
>Come back at 5pm
>Play vidya rest of day while fapping to gay shit

currently renting out one of his apts but don't really pay shit so life is petty gud & money isn't really an issue.
>>
>>36509198

Oh you mean at the gym

read the post above yours
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.