[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yohimbine HCL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: q2erqwerqwe.jpg (346 KB, 1372x1056) Image search: [Google]
q2erqwerqwe.jpg
346 KB, 1372x1056
so today I started my cutting with Yohimbine HCL, wish me luck brehs
>>
Make me
>>
>>36501885
please anon? the guys at the office are lazy fucktards and dont even into lifting and stuff, sometimes I feel lonely sorrounded of people :(
>>
>>36501908
:(

Good luck friend
>>
>>36501908
where did you get it in powder? hope your heart is in good shape.. the stuff works for losing fat but exacerbated my chest pains over my heart.. not real encouraging..
>>
>>36501970

I got heart palpitations from it

didn't seem worth continuing
>>
>>36501970
amazon

30 bucks for 10,000 miligrams, that is like a year and a half consumption
>>
>>36501970
>>36501978
what dosage did you use? I hope you guys didnt go over the 0.2mg/bodyweight recommendation
>>
>>36501871
good luck brah, gonna finish my last 15 dnp caps in about 2 weeks

yohimbine is great when used for fasted cardio
>>
>>36501993

I don't think so, I was going a pill under the recommended daily dosage from my Amazon bottle (I think it was Primaforce)

I think it can depend on your genetics too

it certainly increases your circulation
>>
>>36502027
a pill is like 2.5mg, that wont make you even feel itchy
>>
>>36502021
what cardio do you recommend?
>>
>>36501993
I used 20 mg for my body weight @.2mg/kg body weight.

I read the half life of elimination is 39 min so at that point I took another 10mg.

I danced fairly intensely to some shpongle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ijprVSIx9w

I also drank a cup of black coffee.. i did it fasted upon waking.

I had gone through one 90 cap bottle before.. I graduated dose over a few days before taking the full dose and then skipped a few days between using it ..

I tried a few various supplements at different times too.

I tried ALCAR, Citruline/Malate 2:1, carnosine, Taurine, Potassium Citrate , capsaicin and added a tsp Black pepper to the black coffee which may potentiate the YHCL

I am also 52 and 1/2
>>
>>36502464
>52 and 1/2

years? what do you mean?
>>
>>36502687
yah I'll be 53 in July years of age.. If I meant height I'd have typed it that way...
>>
>>36502772
how much did you drop while on Yohim?
>>
>>36501871
How accurate are the scoops? Have exact same as what you bought, don't feel like spending $20+ on one
>>
Plan to start cutting soon here.
Why should or shouldn't you use yohimbine?
>>
>>36502935
>accurate
>scoop
pick one; that is why I bought the scale
>>
File: 91goZmq7ixL._SL1500_.jpg (270 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
91goZmq7ixL._SL1500_.jpg
270 KB, 1500x1500
>>36502918
I haven't weighed myself since... just can feel fat loss.. its good and I may just have angina and the extra exertion exacerbated it .. the YHCL does increase BP but mine was not high to begin and i eat well and took a few suppls which exert a lower effect like the potassium citrate, citruline malate and tairne

I am not blaming the YHCl I actually like it... the norepinephrin activity is really enjoyable... but my main interest was shedding lower abdominal fat..

I have more of this product and will try it again after a few weeks of taking it easy..

probably just the one main 20mg dose and take a few days off... if I live ..lol
>>
>>36502947
How much does it usually come out to, just wondering
>>
>>36501871
Meltdown by vpx has this and it works pretty good for cutting. Just don't take to much cause it can seriously make your blood pressure rise
>>
File: 1457313202264.jpg (508 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1457313202264.jpg
508 KB, 1536x2048
>>36503032
If you're 53 years old, why are you using yohimbine? Serious question.

1. Don't older people have higher blood pressure so you're high risk already?

2. Why do you even want to be that lean at 53? I'd like to say I'd be bear mode at 53, but I'd honestly be content with being 15% bf at 53 years old.
>>
>>36503156
first question should of been why is he here? you're younger than my dad by 2 years.

Not that i'm against it, just weird/rare to see 35+ year olds on 4chan especially /fit/ i've talked to some in /vr/ but good for you, dad. Is it harder to fit as the days pass by or easier?
>>
File: true story.jpg (38 KB, 604x516) Image search: [Google]
true story.jpg
38 KB, 604x516
>>36503175
>just weird/rare to see 35+ year olds on 4chan

they probably make up the majority desu senpai
>>
>>36503156
>but my main interest was shedding lower abdominal fat..

miss that?

Actually I met a woman I knew 30 years ago on Fagbook and she wanted to hook up..

I don;t exactly look like I did when she last knew me at age 22 and I wanted to get rid of some blubber I;d let accumulate.. turns out she was a bit of a nut so never ended up getting together but still wanted to get rid of the fat so read this stuff worked and it does .

juust trying to stay as healthy and fit as possible and yes it does become much more challenging... I am pretty sure I have decent genetics yet both my parents were older when they had be.. 43 and 40 respectively and there's some suggestion older parentage can lead to some issues.. I have really poor energy levels and stamina generally but have been working a later second shit type job the past eight years so haven't been getting enough sunlight or quality sleep.
>>
>>36503582
Already hopped on dat dere TRT?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.