[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fell asleep outside in the cold and my skin (lower back exposed,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1449328579784.gif (2 MB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
1449328579784.gif
2 MB, 696x478
I fell asleep outside in the cold and my skin (lower back exposed, shorts and t-shirt) was exposed.
Now it's like I can't feel the back of my hands and I can't tell when there's good on my face because I can't feel it.
What's wrong with me? Can I fix this or am I permanently a white Walker?
>>
>>36500274
like, how long ago

you could have frostbite you stupid nigger
>>
>>36500290
A week. I thought it was just the cold. But even now that it's warmed up a bit, I still feel weird.

Is it possible to have frostbite on all my back, upper chest, face, neck and back of hands? My fingers and feet feel fine
>>
>>36500320
maybe go to the fucking doctor instead of 4chan

for all we know you killed your epidermis and it's necrotizing
>>
>>36500320
did you fall asleep or pass out? In order to get frost bite you have to suffer in painful coldness before numbing and tissue death so you must've been seriously wasted on something.
>>
File: 1376405763516.jpg (52 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
1376405763516.jpg
52 KB, 500x377
>>36500353
I was working with my dad after a long day and it was freezing outside. I went into the van and fell asleep, but air conditioning vents were left open and I couldn't feel the extreme cold until I woke up. I was shivering but too exhausted to wake up
>>36500350
I'll have to go a & e to get this looked at. I'd prefer to come here first before wasting their precious time that could just then out to be something stupid.
>>
File: 1438294695887.jpg (64 KB, 522x512) Image search: [Google]
1438294695887.jpg
64 KB, 522x512
See pic related; you have permanent frostbite
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.