[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are these bumps on my chest? They always appear when I flex.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (914 KB, 1733x2055) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
914 KB, 1733x2055
What are these bumps on my chest? They always appear when I flex. I'm Genuinly curious. Inb4 cancer.
>>
Bones
>>
I think they're called nipples but I ain't sure
>>
Ask a professional.
>>
>>36498535
Really? Well I hope you're right.
>>
Nipples.
>>
its your fucking ribcage you idiot
>>
>>36498518
Rest in peace
>>
>they always appear when i flex
hmm it looks like they are showing now even tho you arent flexing
must be a growth or something since they sound like they are getting larger.
>>
>>36498819
What do you mean by that?
>>
>>36498518
you have been blessed with the super saiyan chest/shoulder veins. get lean and go ss2.
those are your bones btw dumbass calm down.

also weird how youre fat but can still pop so many veins out. i barely had any vascularity when i was down to 11% and you have it at that bodyfat
>>
>>36498518
theyre valves, once you get a little more vascular youll start to see that veins connect into them. thats what happened to me.
>>
>>36498518
nice gyno
>>
>>36498518
Actual non meme gyno.
And your ribcage you dense motherfucker.
>>
>>36498518
this sold of folded-up puffyness

is that gyno or just fat?

i have exactly that and used to think it was gyno but then thought it was fat since gyno seems to be more round and symmetrical
>>
>>36499189

Serious question though. When it's warm and my nipples are averagely puffy my chest kind of looks similar, but when it's cold/nipples erect my chest looks great and not a sign of gyno bullshit, so does gyno looks like shit even when your nipples are erect or is there still a possibility of gyno for me?
>>
Gyno or nah?
>>
>>36498953
that you're small
>>
>>36499257
you have gyno get over it
>>
>>36498518

can you move them around and feel them under your skin when not flexing faggot? if so then im pretty sure its lipoma
>>
>>36499317
If you feel lumps under your nips its gyno.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.