[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is my stomach looking like this? I am skinny, literally skinny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 194x259
Why is my stomach looking like this? I am skinny, literally skinny everywhere but there.
>>
>>36498243

Because you keep putting food in your mouth.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>36498243
you need to run
>>
>>36498243
wear a condom next time.
>>
Your posture could be super fucked up. Talk to your doctor or figure it out. Or you're a fat fuck. Could be both.
>>
>>36498243
probably years of impacted shit building up in your intestines from a poor diet. add more fiber to diet.

plus a tablespoon of this a day:
http://www.amazon.com/Organic-India-Whole-Psyllium-12-Ounce/dp/B0016AXN7A
>>
>>36498243
Pretty much this: >>36498267

If you want to lose fat, especially belly fat, then there are a few rules you have to follow:

1 - Walk or Run Every Day
Either walk for at least an hour or run for at least 20 minutes every day. Cardio gets your heart rate and metabolism up and helps get rid of a lot of fat found in your belly/around your core.

2 - Cut Out or Drastically Reduce Sugar Intake
Some sugars are okay, like those gained from fruits. But processed sugars? No way. Cut them out. No candy, no chocolate, nothing. You are not even allowed to put cream or sugar in your coffee or tea. You can have maybe an apple every other day, but that's it.

3 - Cut Out or Drastically Reduce Starches
You should pretty much eliminate breads, potatoes and other starches from your diet, at least until you lose that belly fat. They pretty much go straight to your gut and any nutrients you get from starchy foods can be replaced by other, better foods.

4 - Only Drink Water
Water is your friend. Your bestest friend. It won't make you fat. It has no sugar. It keeps you hydrated. Drink water and nothing else (well, you can maybe also have black coffee and unsweetened tea, but if you really want to get serious about getting rid of that belly fat you will ditch them).

If you do these things (and, of course, don't eat 3000+ calories a day, or whatever) then that gut will NOT BE ABLE to stay on your body. It should be gone in a couple months.
>>
>>36498390>>36498334
>>36498381

Thanks for the advice. I'm not fat, 150lbs at 5'9.5
>>
>>36498485
You have very little muscle mass though. As a male you're genetically predisposed to store visceral fat in your abdomen. Which is the worst possible kind of body fat to have. But it's not like you have much so don't worry too much about it. You just need to eat at a defect for a little while and it'll disappear.

Also do some fucking push-ups or something. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>36498593
>defect

Deficit. Autojew cucked me again.
>>
>>36498243
This is surely a combination of bad posture and fat accumulated at the stomach.
>>
>>36498593
this

youtube body workouts, buy a pullup bar and you are good.
>>
>>36498593
Cant you read? Hes not fat, retard
>>
It's most likely hyperlirdosis (bad posture), I used to have it to. It's hard to put into words, but keeping your hips pulled/tilted pack helps. Also, as you get stonger your muscles will do a better job of keeping your hips in the correct position.
>>
File: Pelvic-Tilt1.jpg (68 KB, 916x446) Image search: [Google]
Pelvic-Tilt1.jpg
68 KB, 916x446
>>36498243
>>
>>36499235
how do i fix that?
>>
>>36499277

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZu7YOfVhQc
>>
>>36499301
thx bud
>>
>>36498243
Don't take IGF-1 if you don't lift
>>
File: Some Causes Of Bloated Stomach.jpg (82 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
Some Causes Of Bloated Stomach.jpg
82 KB, 900x675
>>36498243
POSTURE
O
S
T
U
R
E

There is also a small chance you are having a reaction to Gluten or another group of elements.
Bloated stomach is quite common with diabetics/gluten intolerants/milk intolerants/etc.

Normally it's just a bloated feeling, sometimes it can make a visible show.
>>
>>36499703
Duck I look exactly like that how do I fix this shit
>>
>>36499759
Well, I honestly don't know.
I only know this because my best girl is intolerant of gluten and so is her little brother.
if either of them eat it they both get little poochy stomachs that take about a week to go away (they are decently flat stomached when not afflicted).

Do you have other issues, irritable bowel?
Stomach aches, anything that would signal irritation in your midrift or stomach?

If so I might go see a doctor and ask why your stomach is protruding as such.

In the meantime, maybe stop doing all core exercises, use icepacks on your stomach, and switch to gluten free foods if possible for a while.

If this is the case it's pretty serious as you might have been damaging your stomach for years now.
However if you are not showing additional signs i would not worry about it.

The symptoms are pretty obvious, google them.
>>
Not OP, but I have similar problem. I don't have a posture issue, and it now makes sense to me that it would be some sort of food allergy. I get headaches, bloated stomach, and fatigue. How do I start eliinating foods to figure out what I have an allergy to? Should I start with gluten or dairy? I have reasons to believe it could be either. How long do I have to do that diet before I know if that's the cause?
>>
>>36499921
You are born intolerant of foods, you can't become them.
So the only way to know is go to a doctor, cutting out the negative thing now will not stop the damage you have done.
They have to cut you open and see the damage, if not you'll just cut out the food and a few years down the road develop cancer or some stomach disease.

Also there is a good chance IBS is caused by something else.
If it's chronic you need to figure out what's causing it and not randomly guess.
GO TO YOUR DOCTOR if you have long term symptoms of anything Anon.

Greater than 2 months see a doctor.
Severe pain or complete numbness see a doctor.
>>
>>36499816
My mother and aunt are gluten intolerant. When I'm on point with my diet it's low carb and I seem to get lean and if I cheat my stomach will bloat and it'll take 2 days of no card and 2 gallons of water a day to feel somewhat lean
>>
>>36499993
That's stupid, it's been shown time and time again that people can develop allergies at anytime, whether to food, pollen, or animal dandruff. I also highly doubt that a doctor would need biopsies from your digestive tract to determine what damage you might ave done or what allergy you have.

Possibly the only thing right about this is that you should go to a doctor.
>>
>>36499816
I also has bad irritable bowl syndrome and was never diagnosed lactose intolerant but my parents thought I was. It used to be so bad I'd call my mom to pick me up from school because I didn't wanna be seen going to the bathroom 8 times
>>
Chances are, you're not fat. you're skinnyfat. I look like that with 15% bodyfat. It's a posture issue.

>keep chin at same angle as ground
>keep back straight (look at diagrams)
>push hips out (push hips all the way forward, now all the way back, and then rest them. see how back they are normally? fix it)
>shoulders back and down

sleep on a harder surface if you sleep on your back
>>
>>36498390
This is the shittiest advice I've ever heard
>>
>>36498390
>eliminate bread
fuck, I love bread so much.
>>
File: 20160323_211035.jpg (948 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160323_211035.jpg
948 KB, 2560x1536
>>36499816
This is me about 2 days of relatively low carb
>>
>>36498390
>sugar makes you fat
>bread and starches go directly to your stomach

You're an idiot.
>>
>>36500175
>low carb
You're wasting your time
>>
File: 20160323_211530.jpg (912 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160323_211530.jpg
912 KB, 2560x1536
>>36500175
I'm pretty lean too it's just my stomach is bloated almost all the time
>>
>>36500223
Why do you say that?
>>
>>36500258
Because it doesn't make you lose fat any faster. It's mostly water weight that's lost so quickly. This tricks people who fall for the low carb ruse and then they make stupid statements like >>36498390
>>
FUCK THIS FUCK MY LIFE FUCK EVERYTHING SICK TO DEATH OF NOT BEING FIT THIS PICTURE WILL MAKE ME START LIFTING DIRECTLY FUCKING DIRECTLY GOT SOME WEIGHTS IN MY ROOM STARTING NOW DELETEING ALL FUCKING GAMES FROM MY COMPUTER FUCK MY LIFE WHY DIDNT I START EARLIER I DONT CARE GONNTA GET A GIRL LIKE THAT CHANGING MY LIFE NOW THE MOMENT HAVE COME TO MY RIGHT NOW THANKS OP FOR THIS THREAD GONNA PRAY FOR MY GAINS
>>
>>36500285
Oh, well I only do it because it makes me feel and look less bloated.. I just did some more research and I'm almost 100 percent sure I'm gluten intolerant. Number 2 on the list of symptoms was KP and I have it terribly
>>
>>36500285
Don't even bother bro. Let them enjoy their meme. It's not worth it.
>>
>>36500323
I also have eczema or dermatitis so just fuck my shit up
>>
>>36500130
>>36500199
>>36500285
> Eliminiate sugars, starches and drink only water.
> Exercise.
> Do these things and you will lose your fat gut.

I'm sorry, what was wrong with this advice?
>>
>>36500464
You seem to forget losing weight only has to do with eating less. There's no special diet or routine. You can eat all the garbage you want and still lose weight if you burn more calories than you consume.

The only good piece of advice that you gave was to exercise.
>>
>>36500560
Who cares about simply eating less? Even children know they'll lose weight if they starve.

I gave him advice that will help him lose that gut and keep him healthy. Getting rid of foods like bread will only help him toward that goal. And sugars in general are just not needed in any great abundance, so why not avoid them as well?
>>
Shit posture.
>>
>>36498243
Maybe anterior pelvic tilt
>>
>>36500604
Because eliminating sugar and bread won't make him lose weight any more quickly? Plus it will probably screw him over even more because he'll have less energy and drive at the gym which will give him a shorter work out.

He could also eat all the sugar and bread that he wants if he would just count calories, but 99% of /fit/ is too fycking retarded and lazy to do that which is what leads them to shitty fad diets and failed cutting
>>
>Thanks for the advice. I'm not fat, 150lbs at 5'9.5

But you obviously are fat. You have really high fat to muscle ratio. From your pics it looks like you have no muscles at all. Just because you're skinny doesn't mean you can't also be fat, as your pictures show and prove.
>>
All of you guys need to do stomach vacuums. And probably just core exercises in general
>>
>>36498243
Because you are pregnant you fucking fag.
Also you should check for aids, maybe after all that homosex youre growing an aids baby inside your colon
>>
>>36498243
I'm dealing with this exact issue OP.

You have bad posture and low upper body muscle mass.

The solution is a two parter.
1. Fix your posture. Research how to stand up straight, look up anterior pelvic tilt stretches, fix your walking and running gait.

2. Lift. You have no upper body mass, so carrying any weight on your abdomen looks exaggerated. Overhead, decline and straight benches are your friend for the upper body. Good old squats will strengthen your legs and correct posture issues stemming from them.

Good luck
>>
>>36500815
>He could also eat all the sugar and bread that he wants if he would just count calories,
You're not one of those "a calorie is a calorie," type people, right? You do know why an apple for sugar is better than eating a twinkie for sugar, right?
>>
File: _20160316_230359.jpg (146 KB, 1095x1075) Image search: [Google]
_20160316_230359.jpg
146 KB, 1095x1075
>>36498485
I'm the same height and weight. This is my stomach. I'm not in great shape but at least you can see what you'd look like without a fucking beer belly.
>>
>>36501151
Calories in calories out for weight loss
Macronutrients for body composition
Micros for being "healthy"
Now fuck off
>>
>>36501198
Take all of the muscle weight that this guy has on you OP, turn it to fat, and then apply it to your stomach. "But I'm not fat because I have skinny arms!" Nigger it ain't your posture
>>
>>36498243
Ugh, why do men who have these bodies think they look good?

And this classifies as "skinny"??? This obesity crisis has gotten out of hand. This is average
>>
>>36501229
>Calories in calories out for weight loss
So... starve yourself. That isn't great advice. Of course it's true but just simply telling people that and nothing else is utterly worthless.

So, reducing things you don't need and getting exercise is good.

> Now fuck off
Hey now. That's not nice.
>>
>>36501278
Starving yourself is exactly how you reduce adipose amigo. We can talk about how deep of a cut to do, and what time frame he wants to lose weight over, but that's the inescapable bottom line.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.