[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 5'9" >hang out with shorter dudes to make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: feelsbatman.jpg (5 KB, 213x224) Image search: [Google]
feelsbatman.jpg
5 KB, 213x224
>be 5'9"
>hang out with shorter dudes to make myself appear taller
>get no girls because they don't want to hang out with the short group
>see 5'9" classmate hanging out with his tall friends
>girl in his lap

pic related
>>
Why don't you stop being a fucking cuck and caring so much about female validation you stupid fucking bitch you are literally LITERALLY the reason why females don't like insecure little faggots like you giving a fuck I'm sure when females try and see if you're worth actually sucking a dick for they sense that you're the type of dyel to post about something as irrelevent as this on a fucking serbian lobster raising board and they slowly but surely move away grow some FUCKING NUTS you fucking bitch don't ever post batman again he would call you a faggot too
>>
File: 145.jpg (12 KB, 192x230) Image search: [Google]
145.jpg
12 KB, 192x230
>be a certain height
>shit post on /fit/ all day because you have no friends
>see anon talking about having friends
>>
don't worry too much.

stop being a mopey bitch and you'll get yourself a bitch in the future. It's lonely now, but it's not a race. live your life. enjoy being able to check out girls before you have to commit to one. 5'9 is a good enough height. You're taller than most girls and you could be shorter
>>
My manwhore friends are all manlets. They have game and girls flock to them. Stop being a pussy.
>>
File: 1434187481540.jpg (217 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1434187481540.jpg
217 KB, 960x960
>>36497782
>serbian lobster raising board
>>
>>36497803
>manwhore

What??
>>
kill urself
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.