[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trying to bulk up. Currently eating as much as I can while exercising.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 334x483) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 334x483
Trying to bulk up. Currently eating as much as I can while exercising. I have these bag of chips that are really tempting. Should I avoid it? Or are the extra calories necessary for me to gain weight. Pic related
>>
if you count calories you won't have to ask.
>>
>>36496510
Calories are necessary.
Macros are way more necessary.

Yes, avoid them
>>
>>36496613
>Macros are way more necessary.
bruh

you can get your macros with the first 2k calories, the rest is fair game
>>
How much of a surplus can you bulk on before it mostly goes to fat?
>>
>>36496633

what are doritos made out of, cardboard?
>>
>>36496702

um... it shouldn't ever go MOSTLY to fat. unless you're eating insane amounts of excess calories. i mean... insane.
>>
just hit your desired protein goal and hit your carbs/fat with whatever you want without exceeding your calorie intake
>>
>>36496722
Are you stupid??

You need a certain amount of proteins, carbs and fats for normal body function, the rest of your kcal can be whatever you want, doritos may have tons of carbs, so they don't have a nice ratio for cutting, but if you already have the minimum of each kind of caloric source you can reach te rest of calories by whatever you want.
>>
>>36496769
>Trying to bulk up
the first four words of OP. the only thing you really have to be worried about on a bulk is eating at too high of a surplus
>>
>>36496769
Why calling others stupid?

"The rest of kcal can be whatever you want" is true to some extent. Gains will be better if you have a diet based on quality.
Eat clean to get better gains, there's no excuse
>>
>>36496854
>Gains will be better if you have a diet based on quality.

You forgot to add "and I base this off broscience"
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.