[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fat guy here. Literally nothing makes me feel good except eating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1456551030700.png (91 KB, 240x255) Image search: [Google]
1456551030700.png
91 KB, 240x255
Fat guy here. Literally nothing makes me feel good except eating food. I've tried eating less many times before and it always ends up in misery. I'd like to be fit and all, but it doesn't feel worthwhile if you're feeling like absolute shit every day. How do you guys do it?
>>
>>36496068
Look into nootropics. Russian meds like bromantane can help with depression without fucking you up like SSRIs
>>
>>36496068
If you're only pleasure in life is food, you have way bigger problems than losing weight, buddy. You should probably find the root of your problems and fix them, then you won't have to rely on food to get through the day.

If it helps, working out in general releases feel good chemicals, so if you're just depressed maybe you could manage to trade them.
>>
>>36496068
Go talk to somebody about depression. Food has become your crutch, and you probably need to break down some barriers in your brain before you can make big adjustments to your body.

Beyond that, it's a matter of self control. Everybody else has to make the same choices you do. Fit people with healthy diets still often crave cake or burgers or milkshakes, but they have the discipline to turn it down (usually). You don't have to live off of nothing but vegetables your life, but make healthy food the majority and your comfort foods in small amounts.
>>
You could try eating fewer meals. I basically only eat one full meal, so I can stuff myself in that meal, and still have only eaten ~1500 cals. It doesn't feel great during the day, but at least you get that release at the end. Biggest part is keeping yourself busy throughout the day.
>>
>>36496089
>>36496099
>>36496119
>>36496155
Thanks guys, I will follow your advice.
>>
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 750x732) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 750x732
>>36496068
I can't have
>>
File: 551_Big_Show[1].png (649 KB, 602x1024) Image search: [Google]
551_Big_Show[1].png
649 KB, 602x1024
yo breh listen up don't fall for these twinks and their propaganda

go ahead and become a powerlifter that's right a powerlifter what was that a powerlifter the strongest natural athletes are powerlifters the manliest people in /fit/ are powerlifters there is nothing better that powerlifters ignore everyone that is not a powerlifter.

why you may ask?

because as a powerlifter you get to stuff your throat with whatever you like and make a huge amount of gains which will make you want and can eat even more without glogging your heart up.

take it from me breh, take it from me.

pic related is your future.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.