[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stretch Marks :(
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1.jpg (71 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
71 KB, 1280x960
Was running a Test E and Dbol cycle over the winter. Took 3 months off lost about 10 pounds and got a nasty stretch mark just like pic related. Also have stretch marks near my love handles from being overweight in the past but they are mostly faded. Is there any sure fired way to get rid of them? or at least prevent more from forming? I just started a new cycle of Test E and HGH a week ago so I'm expecting some more gains. Not trying to be a little bitch about it just would like to hear what /fit/ thinks. Any suggestions?
>>
>>36496019
Bulking slower and not doing sterons helps wonders

You know come to think about it friend of mine got these literally all over his arms a few years back when he was training for hockey. Went from skinny fucker to jacked in 3 months. Realizing now he must've ran something similar.
>>
For a min i thought it was a hairy anus, OP
>>
>>36496056
I've got stretch marks the first few months I started lifting. Doesn't mean your friend roided.
>>
>>36496019
Nope just accept it i got stretch marks on the same spot as you do and they only get bigger
>>
lmao you call that shit stretch marks....I can't even show people my left bicep it's fucked and I have some on my hips as well. Tfw too insecure to approach girls because stretch marks. Never go from 70kg to 94kg in one year.
>>
>>36496515
I went from 104kgs to 70kgs in 6 months, i bet your strech marks look at least 10x better than mine lol
>>
>>36496073
lol same
>>
>>36496019

I have stretch marks all over my biceps and im natty lol.

To answer your question:

Why would you care about them? I understand how stretch marks on your belly or your chest bother you, but who the fuck cares about your biceps. My friends think it looks badass.

Also, if you wanna get rid of them, get 1.00mm derma roller. Thats your only guess, cremes dont do jack shit.
>>
File: Sai_Sei.jpg (50 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
Sai_Sei.jpg
50 KB, 500x380
>>36496582
Somedays I wanna just tear my left arm off and regenerate a new one like pic related. That's how disgusting mine are.
>>
>>36496688
post a pic fgot
>>
File: image.jpg (417 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
417 KB, 2048x1536
>>36496582
TFW I went from fat to skinny, skinny to fat, to fat to skinny again in quick intervals and have stretch marks all over my stomach because of that.
>>
can't do anything with them sadly.maybe a derma roller could help but idk
>>
>>36496728
Told you it was gross idk if i'll be able to get rid of them
>>
>>36496894
how can you be so small and have stretch marks
>>
>>36496932
because I got them last year when I was 94kg. I almost became homeless and had to stop lifting because my life was a mess and it took me like 8 months to get back into lifing. I was also starving trying to save up some money so I lost all my gains and got stretch marks for no reason. Just started lifting again last month....
>>
>>36496894

THANK YOU HUNGRY SKELLINGTON
>>
>>36496894
that aint too bad.
I got some on the inside of both biceps. pretty gnarly, but w/e.
Come to think of it, i wasnt even lifting when I got them so I dont know where they came from.
>>
File: IMG_20160323_135601934.jpg (2 MB, 2340x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160323_135601934.jpg
2 MB, 2340x4160
I have them on my biceps , shoulders , and hips
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.