[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>browsing aliexpress flash deals >come across this >this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-03-23-14-44-30.png (579 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-23-14-44-30.png
579 KB, 1080x1920
>browsing aliexpress flash deals
>come across this
>this is considered plus sized in China
Based China
How butt blasted would sjws get at this?
>>
File: Rip_and_tear.png (743 KB, 600x473) Image search: [Google]
Rip_and_tear.png
743 KB, 600x473
>>36495493
still looks fatass to me senpai
>>
>>36495493
That IS plus size, i dont see the problem here
>>
>>36495493
They already raged about Chinese websites showing their tiny models fit in one leg of XXXL leggings, I'm sure they'd cry about this too.
>>
>>36495493
H I G H T E S T
I
G
H
T
E
S
T
>>
>>36495507
Post in on kikebook
Normies would be offended that this would be considered plus size
>B-but she looks like a normal girl this isn't plus sized!! >:0 how dare you!!1!!1!! one!!
>>
>>36495493

Woodberry
>>
>>36495493
I bought joggers from China
I wear 32/34 American at 6'2
I had to get XXL size kek at manlet chinese
>>
She's still thinner than the average american woman.
>>
>>36495493
Would bury my seed in.
>>
Hi test thread?
>>
>>36495493
Would rail that ass / motorboat those teds until my taint hurt
>>
>>36496007
You can't even see the ass m8
>>
>implying they'd go after a non-white culture
>>
>>36495493

Good thing about chinese women is that they rarely have cellulite. And they are submissive
>>
>tfw a size 8 (4US)
>have a horizontal belly button
>she has a perfect vertical one

How
>>
>>36495493
Ayee link me a gucci flip flop on ali
>>
>>36498367
Pls tell me belly button shape is >muh genetics, I know I could be in better shape to pull it up but I can't see mine rotating 90 degrees
>>
>>36496296
Din't matta m8. Would still do it
>>
>>36495493
I once bought a suit for a Wedding from Aliexpress, It was such horrible quality that I was to ashamed to even give it away to someone
>>
>>36496438
Just don't let them trick you.

They will do that nice shit to you then twist it to take control of the relationship till you are basically a beta bitch to her

it starts with

>yes can you please do this please, you promise love ?
>yes promise
>you say you promise, I know you love me so I know you will do it
>ok I will do it
>month later
>FUCKING DO IT YOU USLESS BITCH FUCK
>>
>>36495493
>that
>plus sized

meh, most Chinese women are built petite and consider anything beyond twig mode as fat.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.