[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im looking for weightlifting shoes (olympic?). Which of these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Kendrick-Farris-front-squat.jpg (91 KB, 555x371) Image search: [Google]
Kendrick-Farris-front-squat.jpg
91 KB, 555x371
Im looking for weightlifting shoes (olympic?). Which of these are the best or you can tell your own experiences. Price should be under 110$
>Adidas Powerlift 2 (75-100 €)
>Adidas Drehkraft 150€, but on sale 80-100€, so expensive=good?
>Reebok CrossFit Lifter 2.0 (lol crossfit)
And no, I dont need anyone tell me not to buy olympic lifting shoes
>>
>>36494637
i have all of them and the best so far is the drehkaft, but you should get the power perfect which is the same shoes but with a better lacing sistem.
>>
>>36494701
Thanks! They look kinda expensive, but found some at sale 110€.
>>
>>36494738
adidas powerlift have too short of an heel and are almost useless, reebok ones are shitty and flimsy.
>>
>>36494813
So Power Perfects, not powerlifts? Found them at 110, so not too much
>>
>>36495353
yes, i got them at an expo last year for 70 bucks but it was a really good deal, 110 is fine
>>
Get the Adidas Leistung.
They cost over 200 euro so my advice is that you steal them.
>>
>>36494637
should add wei-ru warriors to this list. thoughts on these anons?
>>
>>36497873
I'm using those currently. Pretty good, solid, pretty high heel. Downside is the bottom rubber grip or tread is already coming off of the shoe on the heel side. It was already coming off outta box, but I'm sure I could just glue it back on.
>>
>>36497998
yeah i've been thinking of getting them for awhile since i want the larger heal but dont want to spend more then the $60-70 than the powerlift 2.0s cost as i've had recurring back injuries and might not stick with squats anyways...although might only do front squats
>>
>>36494637
drehkraft are basically the power perfects with the twisty lace things, i like mine
>>
I have bad ankle mobility and just got the PowerLifts 2.0 a couple weeks ago. I no longer have lower back pain for days after squatting, and I'm able to go lower and work my glutes and hamstrings more.
>lower squat, more muscle recruitment,
>more balanced, no back pain
>>
>>36494813
I use them for powerlifting, haven't really noticed a difference desu. They look the nicest though.
>>
>>36498939
You'll be alright for powerlifting but when you do oly, you'll notice how unstable it really is.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.