[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your guys thoughts on Allan Thrall. Went looking through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
27 KB, 480x360
What are your guys thoughts on Allan Thrall. Went looking through YouTube and went through all the usual suspects. Thought Elliot was a bro till I saw the sreaming and kicking video.
>>
8/10, good nb info.
>>
>>36494481
He's OK but his recent "ass kiss the veterans" video made me unsubscribe

Fuck the vets they haven't fought for shit beyond a paycheck in 70 years
>>
One of my favorites. Good advice and little to no shilling.
>>
>>36494481
people on fit seem to be bothered by him but I don't get it. seems normal to me.
>>
>>36494498
He's a veteran. And suicide in that community is rampant. I don't see a problem raising awareness.
>>
legit. gets straight to the point. would view again
>>
>>36494519
Suicide is rampant everywhere. Vets are not super special snowflake superheroes. They're dumb fucks that had no options in life and chose to fuck around in a desert for a couple years and then milk that for the rest of their entire lives.
>>
>>36494537
Okay.
>>
>>36494526

yup. one of the few youtubers with actual useable advice. like his cooking vids too
>>
his videos helped me fix my anterior pelvic tilt so there's that. In general he's pretty good though leaves a bit to be desired in some of his videos, like the squatting one. But he's good
>>
>>36494481
I like his videos and I've met him in person and he's a very nice and genuine guy in person also
>>
>>36494481
screaming and kicking video? What you talkin about boy?
>>
>>36494694
The bio energetic one when he's on the table and the guy squeeze his abdomen and he started laughing then screaming and kicking with all his pent up emotions that git released
>>
>>36494537
And you spend all your time in a gym for physical gains hoping it will cure your problems.

I can project too bro.
>>
>>36494780
Butthurt welfare Queen detected

What are you gonna do? Beat up some cabbies? Shoot a kid or two?
>>
Great videos for compound lifts, stretching, etc, I'd actually say his how to videos are a mandatory watch before you begin lifting weights
>>
>>36494739
im going to need a link bruh, i don't watch this dudes videos
>>
File: 1456649667439.jpg (138 KB, 1075x603) Image search: [Google]
1456649667439.jpg
138 KB, 1075x603
>>36494481
his hairstyle and wanna be viking shit sucks but he seems sincere in a world(youtube) that is filled with egocentric liars who just want to sell you something, be it they themselves or a product
>>
>>36494694
https://youtu.be/GMy4sl9bze4
>>
>>36494543
his cooking videos are comfy af
>>
>>36494976
top fucking KEK.

W E
W
U
Z
K I N G Z
>>
>>36494537
Woah, look at this supreme edgelord everybody.
>>
>>36494976
What the motherfucking fuck did I just witness
>>
>>36494793
Good God all mighty look at that edge

Score too low on the asvab to enlist? It's ok anon, lifting will at least make you look like an oper8r
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.