[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no matter how much you lift you will never be young again.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 7
File: 1451621214285.jpg (44 KB, 680x765) Image search: [Google]
1451621214285.jpg
44 KB, 680x765
>tfw no matter how much you lift you will never be young again.
>>
>>36494364
who the fuck wants to be young again? yeah send me back to when i had no money and was completely reliant on my parents' whims for everything, because theres nothing more i crave then being a housepet.
>>
>>36494364

lol I hope you aren't under 30
>>
>>36494432
edgy
>>
I would rather be the current me at 18 desu. Me at 30 is way better than me at 18.
>>
How young are we talking? I feel that I am still young at 22. If you mean a kid or teenager, my quality of life increased significantly when I started earning money and being able to make my own decisions without backlash from my dad.
>>
>>36494439

Life is so fucking shit at this age it's not even funny. Unless you have a long term girlfriend (like, from when you were a teen) or kids, life is pretty much over at this point. Women are fucking garbage tier at this age as well. All of them "Know what they want" so they want to marry you after the first 6 months of your relationship with the stupid justification that "We're still young, but we're not kids anymore, I know what I want at this age, I can tell that I want to marry you"

all of them look horrible. I met a 30 year old woman yesteray at work, she was in shape, but I swear to god I thought she was at least 40. It's fuck grim as fuck mate.

>>36494432
>Not wanting to feel young again
>Not wanting to experience teenage love
>Not wanting to experience young women again
>Not wanting to experience teenage friendships and life again

Life is literally the best it'll ever get 14-25. After yout 25th birthday it's all downhill.

>>36494455
I'm "better" but what's the point at this age?
>>
>>36494504
You sad deluded fool. Just because you got older doesn't mean the chicks you date have to get older.
>>
Just be happy with what you are.

I dunno a lost childhood is not all that big of a deal. Just try to have fun now wherever you are.
>>
>>36494504

Why are you dating around your age faggot
Go for girls in their early twenties
>>
>Unless you have a long term girlfriend (like, from when you were a teen) or kids, life is pretty much over at this point.
Wat. Bro you're old enough that by now you should have realized that life isn't entirely about women.
>>
>>36494504
i hit my 30s and i love it. the most helpful cure for nostalgia is having a shitty childhood - my dad and brother beat the shit out of me when i was growing up, and i had a babysitter who straight up molested me twice. once i got the fuck out of that house i never looked back, worked hard, made sick financial gains and now have a fucking wicked 30s and 40s to look forward to.
>>
>19
>almost been working out for 2 years

Feels pretty good actually, I started out overweight but now I look better than the average person which is funny
>>
>>36494504

Take a good look, younglings. This is what happens when you waste your youth doing jack shit. You become the 28 year old who complains about aging
>>
Who the fuck wants to be young again ? Or at all.

I don't even care because I'm in my late 20s and look like I'm in highschool apparently so I'm not trippin
>>
>>36494364
>letting your age dictate your lifestyle

There is nothing you could do at 20 that you can't do at 30.
>>
>>36494863
This. Are you me? I'm fitter and smarter. Can't beat that.
>>
File: 1405909638031.jpg (83 KB, 568x824) Image search: [Google]
1405909638031.jpg
83 KB, 568x824
If you're pining for your youth, it's probably because you fucked up at some point and didnt prepare for your future. Now instead of learning a lesson, you're making the same mistake in wishing for something you'll never have. Don't be the bitter, poor 38 year old who gave up and now wears sweatpants in public.
>>
Thank fucking god

My childhood was shit

>bullied at home
>bullied at school
>"friends" constantly talked shit about me both to me and behind y back
>fat as fuck
>stayed in my room all day and ate chips

Fuck that
>>
>>36494882
>>letting your age dictate your lifestyle

Sure people whining at 20-30 are dumb but inevitably age will dictate your lifestyle at a point.
>>
>>36494952

Only if you let it
>>
>>36494364
well glad i'm only 18 than, turning 19 in a little over a week. Life is pretty good m8, thanks for the reminder.
>>
>>36494364
i'd give 20 years of my life to experience things as a child would again
>>
>>36494504
you sound pathetic m8
>>
>>36494984

Don't waste it. You want to be making self pity threads on a Eurasian VR hoverlifting holonet forum in 9 years
>>
>>36494504

Basically, you want to go back to when you didn't realize how pathetic you actually were. Why not just stop being pathetic right now?
>>
Ha. Getting older is fucking awesome. What you want to go back to a time when your brain wasn't fully developed?

Guys age Gr8. You can make babies until the time you do. Maybe your precious gainz will go down, but you can still be strong as fuck if you take care of yourself.. plus you can always do TRT.

Younger women like you more too. People actually respect you... as long as you respect yourself... maybe that's your problem

You also make more money and have way more life experience to deal with everyday bullshit.

In summary if you take care of your mind and your body getting older as a male doesn't really matter.
>>
>>36494504
Life has only gotten better as I aged. Used to be a pimply skellington that did very little aside from vidya and no chick would dream of touching. Now I've got money, looks, kickass hobbies, and the girls chase after me with very little encouragement necessary. Fuck marriage and kids, life is about adventure, race cars, expensive whiskey, and casual sex.
>>
I am 18, next year is uni. Lifting for year. I need 20 kg on every lift to become 1/2/3/4.

What advice u have for me /fit/?
>>
>>36495129

Leave and never come back
>>
>>36495129
Possibly kill yourself too.
>>
>>36495129

Convert to Islam
>>
>>36495129

>asking for advice

Never gonna make it
>>
File: 1457321486367.jpg (22 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1457321486367.jpg
22 KB, 480x480
>26 yo
>no girlfriend ever
>no friends
>no education
>no job experiance
>no money
>living with parents
>living in 3rd world country
why even live familia? i can only dream about being a wagecuck in usa
>>
>>36494730

Tell us more about your babysitter
>>
>>36495201

Real talk, life isn't going to get much better for you. On the bright side, no one would ever hire you in the USA
>>
>>36495066
Whats your view on drugs? Should I dabble with the coke and what not? Might do some next year when I go to school.
>>
>>36494504
28? you have like, easily 45 years left of good health.

Jesus OP, you're a faggot.
>>
>>36495217

Drugs are fine. But the majority of people lack the self control to use them responsibly.
>>
>>36495201
If I were you I'd just move to a nice place and work on a resort. Get a job as a bartender, hit on all of the broads that are on vacation. I assume you're probably to autistic to be a bar tender though. You could probably get a job as a janitor or someshit. Honestly anything is better than what you're doing. You might as well get some shitty job at a resort and wake up in paradise everyday.
>>
>>36495201
> 24
> Everything exactly the same
> Jack3d
> Playing on Vanilla wow server Nost
> Literally having the time of my life living like my 15 year old happiest self
It's like having butterfly effect powers and being able to live in the past, couldn't get any better than this senpai
>>
>28
>$85k / year
>barely any friends
>I just work and travel by myself, went to Moscow, London, Seoul, Hawaii (Waikiki), Cabo, Sebu, all within the last 3 years
>realize I was born to enjoy solitude, had a few girlfriends but didn't enjoy the mind games, fights over nothing, and responsibility
>I would rather stay inside and read a book instead of going to TGIF to watch the UFC game with friends over a beer and chicken wings
>I do wish I could go back to being 12 years old, spend more time with my family before losing my dad and watching my families health deteriorate
>>
>>36495263

The dude doesn't want a job, he just likes the idea of wanting a job. I bet he has a hundred excuses for why his life is shit.
>>
>>36494364
>tfw 19
>>
>>36494446

Go collect your autism bucks and go back to /b/ or /r9k/
>>
>>36494743
This is exactly where I'm at. In high school, girls never gave me the light of day Now I have girls constantly trying to fuck me. That's cool enough on its own, but I also have girls at my work that are always giving me free shit. That's definitely my favorite perk of being /fit/
>>
Does dating get easier as you get older? I'm 22 and no women are interested in me...ever
I'm extremely ugly so I'm sure thats most of it
>>
>>36495379

If your biggest goal life goal as a 22 year old is dating, then you'll be disappointed no matter how good you look. Try focusing on things that are worthwhile, dipshit
>>
>>36495441
Oh I see. I was just wondering. I'm very lonely.
>>
>>36495379
sempai here, is not about age, is about confidence that come with experience.
>>
>>36495212
>>36495263
i don't even know what is the minimal wage per hour in usa but i can tell you that im getting $1.60 per hour at my current job. I would literally kill someone just to get $4 per hour

there is no hope for me
>>
>>36495459

That's what happens when you derive happiness from outside sources. Fix it now or you'll find yourself up to your ears in regret, like OP
>>
>>36495477
So then I'm fucked.
>>
>>36495201
>tfw exactly me and im 24
the worst is yet to come when im in my 30s and everyone is making 70k+ a year and are married and have kids
>>
>>36495459
Just wait. I've seen some incredibly ugly people be in relationships before. Also go out and do social shit.
>>
>>36495503

What happened to "no job experience", you fucking mong?
>>
File: milkyholmestd-jojo.jpg (69 KB, 490x275) Image search: [Google]
milkyholmestd-jojo.jpg
69 KB, 490x275
>so many missed opportunities
>so much time wasted
>so many lessons learned too late
I'm a fucking failure.
>>
>>36495522

I speak for the rest of society when I say that it's a very good thing that you wont be raising children.
>>
>>36495558
there is no way im ever getting cucked with children
>>
>>36495540

Why even go on, m8?
>>
>>36495594

I know, that's a good thing. You have nothing of value to pass on or teach
>>
>>36495612
thats not true i could teach them how to leech off the government
>>
>>36495634

You outed yourself as a scumbag when you posted on a Brazilian jellybean collector forum complaining about aging as a 24 year old. Everything else is redundant
>>
>>36495667
only because all my friends are about to be stuck in the marriage and kids death trap
>>
>>36495634

lol XD
>>
File: 1314382795724.png (81 KB, 477x355) Image search: [Google]
1314382795724.png
81 KB, 477x355
>>36495742

>friends
>>
File: Untitled.png (120 KB, 319x465) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
120 KB, 319x465
>>36495745
at least its somethin...
>>
File: shakespearethumbnail.jpg (28 KB, 631x253) Image search: [Google]
shakespearethumbnail.jpg
28 KB, 631x253
>>36495816

>24 years old on the dole

Something indeed
>>
>>36495848
its actually disability. dole is less
>>
>>36495883

Whatever you say, chief
>>
>>36495883
>>36495816
>>36495634

>bragging about welfare

You're not leeching anything. You are being paid to remove yourself from productive society. Normal people can ignore you because you're not being left to the wolves, so to speak. The payment is the value of moral social comfort for normal people and it's far more generous than what you are actually worth.

You're not expected to make something of your life. You are expected to live quietly in seclusion and die alone. A mercy for your kind and a relief for the rest of the human race
>>
>>36494504
I am 27,

> Not locking down a blonde virgin princess at 19 before they all get passed around and emotionally damaged
>>
>>36496142
EDGY
>>
>>36495299
You just described one of my friends, he's five years older than me and can barely keep a job and when he does he complains about being stuck in the "rat race" while the fat cats boss him around while pipe-dreaming about making it big with get rich quick schemes.

I'm only 22 and married living in a stable environment without much to complain about honestly. It's sad trying to give life advice to someone who's older than me that hasn't even started their life yet.

Last I knew he was trying to join the army, he thinks it's an easymode way to make a living. Wew.
>>
>>36496454

Not at all, it's what welfare has become. We all perpetuate this sentiment because we refuse to accept it as the truth. As a society, we make very little effortbto rehabilitate or reintegrate. The result is a sub society of people who are proud to be on welfare supporting their own marginalization.

Then we also have ignorant people like you who spout buzzwords without considering the presented ideas. You are trained to dismiss criticisms directed at the system without thinking. Your moral outrage is misdirected and reinforced by the idea that it's your obligation to pity people, but your discouraged from taking any action to help.
>>
>tfw still young
>>
>>36494968
This, even if everyone considers you a fool, it's still in your hands. Your life might be "shit" by normie standards but mine is shit right now too, I'm 19 never had Pussy altough I'm really good looking and now fit as well, I never party and don't have friends but it's my decision, maybe you would say it's more my anxieties but even still, my life
>>
The only thing that's gotten worse after turning 25 is that I need to do an extra 10 minutes of warming up before lifting so my joints don't take a beating. More friends, work is fun, more money, more opportunities to excel in your field, gf and I have more money to go take trips, I take more business trips, more money to do random shit. Me and my friends and my gf's friends just rented a beachhouse for a weekend in a few weeks. You get closer to having kids which is awesome, etc etc. Just bought an electric skateboard for my commute to work.

OP you get out of life what you put into it
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.