[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever seen a fat guy with a large penis? Does the same
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: penor.jpg (29 KB, 600x479) Image search: [Google]
penor.jpg
29 KB, 600x479
Have you ever seen a fat guy with a large penis?

Does the same set of genes that give you large penis also prevent obesity thorough some combination of hormone release/metabolism/appetite regulation?
>>
The fat swallows up the peen
>>
>>36493721
I'm kinda fat and I have a 7x5
>>
>>36493741
Bone pressed, I assume.
>>
>>36493721

More fat = more estrogen
White adipose tissue creates estradiol which becomes estrogen in men and testosterone in women
That's why fat men (not strongfat just fat) are kind of feminized and fat women are masculinized
>>
>>36493721
No, but have you ever seen an intelligent OP?

Does the same set of genes that compel you to post threads on /fit/ also cause your IQ to be trending towards your shoe size?
>>
>>36493786
Does that mean of you're fat during your teens, you're fucked for the rest of your life?
>>
Ron Jeremy
>>
>>36493786
This. Often when you see a 25+ BMI fatty you can't really tell what gender they are unless they have very obvious stuff like make up or a skirt.

I love the fact that god made the world so that fat fucking pieces of shit don't get any of the testo that they don't deserve.
>>
I've been fat my whole life and I'm legit 7"x5.2". Losing weight now though.
>>
>>36493812
I hope not anon, but my guess would be that it is correctable.
>>
>>36493745
yeah, my fat pad isn't very thick. Most of my fat is in my belly
>>
Isn't the owner of the biggest dick a chubby guy?
>>
>>36493721

yes

there's fat guy with one of the biggest fucking cocks i've ever seen

google RUINED ORGASM FOR FREAK COCK, it's a mistresst video

that dude's dick is fat as fuck

im mad jelly
>>
>>36493812

Yes and no. You can, in most cases, say goodbye to a spectacular V-taper even if you lose the fat (female hormones from obesity = wide hip structure)
>>
>>36493721
It's called testosterone...
>>
8.28" long, very roughly like 6" around, don't have a tape measure

obese virgin

I read the sticky almost daily and just dream of starting, but I have no money for a gym
>>
>>36493786
i was a fat guy and now im a qt girl hes right
>>
>>36494156
Post it on /soc/. That's nearing Danny dong levels if you're not lying.
>>
>>36494156
YMCAs will give you a big discount (or even let you in for free) if you're a poorfag.
>>
>>36494156
>>36494156
>>36494156

post proof anon cmon

upload it to imgur and post the link
>>
>>36494142
Can you have a v taper and wide hips?
>>
>>36494215
Yes
But it only came after I started cruising on test
>>
File: image.jpg (244 KB, 888x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
244 KB, 888x1024
>>36493721
>>
>>36494244
He wasn't always fat you know.
>>
>>36494156
You don't need money to lose weight. It actually saves money because you're buying less food.
>>
>>36494255
That's irrelevant to the OP.
>>
>>36494291
Just saying he was fairly skinny until he was middle aged.
>>
>>36494164
Posting on /soc really doesn't matter. I have an 8x6( a bit over 6 iirc). It got rated as a 7.5 or 8/10
>>
>>36494156
You don't need a gym if you're obese. Fatties lose weight just by not eating. A TDEE and a food scale is literally all you need to be losing 10+ a month.
>>
>>36494443
It would just be proof on a nsfw board.
>>
Do you get girth gains from weight loss? I'm pretty okay with my length but I'm still a fatty and would like way more girth
>>
>>36494599
No. Being healthier might give you better erections though.
>>
>>36493721
>have you ever seen a fat guy with a large penis?
The fat guy in the mattress girl sex tape has a pretty big dick.
>>
Since I've been losing weight the fat around it is going away which makes it look bigger, and it gets a lot harder which makes it bigger too. Definitely had a smaller dick when I was fat.
>>
File: Niggers de-throned.jpg (169 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
Niggers de-throned.jpg
169 KB, 1500x1000
>Biggest penis
>Google
>>
Recovering fatass.

At my lowest weight I had minimal pubic fat and to bone measured my penis at 8"x6".

Now after a few rough years, losing weight again my pubic pad unfortunately accumulated fat. So as I lose weight I can see and feel my dick getting bigger but I've never had a pad completely devoid of fat.

Is that how it's supposed to be, fellow anons?
>>
I played football for roughly 8 years, and despite my efforts I've seen a good amount of fatmen penises, and from my experience there is a correlation between fatness and small penors.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.