[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does fit really believe in this world they've imagined?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
Does fit really believe in this world they've imagined? Are you taking zyzz at his literal word that you can get away with anything if you're a shredded cunt? Do you all really want to bone Taylor Swift that badly? This all seems really fake or really insane.
>>
>>36493165
Only faggots in here like zyzz and taytay is just a meme. Don't think about this shit too much.
>>
>>36493165
>not realizing you are given preferential treatment if you're attractive
>not wanting to bone america's princess

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>>36493165
Everything in the world is insane and fake.
>>
>>36493165
No I really want to fuck Taylor Swift.
>>
File: dom_reacts.png (587 KB, 625x918) Image search: [Google]
dom_reacts.png
587 KB, 625x918
>>36493165
>gtfo newfag
>>
>>36493182
Idk senpai, Zyzz was an idiot for roiding too hard and doing too many drugs, but his body is still my goal
>>
File: Hart-moldy_sandwich.jpg (9 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
Hart-moldy_sandwich.jpg
9 KB, 300x225
/fit/ used to be full of smart people who pretended to be retarded and that's where a lot of the stupider memes come from, smarties pretending to be stupid for the fun of it.

But then /fit/ got over run by people who didn't "get it" and took it all seriously and at face value. They were retards acting like retards but thinking they're smart.

So all the smart people mostly left and now /fit/ is mostly retards just blindly regurgitating the same old shit not truly understanding the original culture it was created in. It's actually almost a cargo cult mentality.
>>
>>36493393
And you are an idiot for having a goal body, not realizing it depends on your insertions and frame.
>>
>>36493467
I have nearly identical insertions, so it's not an issue at all
>>
>>36493165

>you can get away anything if you're shredded cunt

this is true
>>
>>36493460
>>
>>36493460
t. new
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.