[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is our body so fucking dumb?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: caveman.jpg (52 KB, 640x428) Image search: [Google]
caveman.jpg
52 KB, 640x428
Title says it all, and what can I do about it?

>Want to stay natty because risk vs rewards and ROI
>Body dont realize that "No, we are not in a famine you dumb fuck! So go metabolize that fat! We have grocery stores and GNC and shit bro!"
>My body adapts to the workout so well that even my spotter asked how I can be so strong but not as big as he is and still able to run really fast
>"No, we are not chasing prey. Fuck you, go an build muscle"
>With my genetics I would've been a great Caveman... unfortunately I have a desk job.

My body dont even understand that I wont make the cut for procreating if it does not snap out of survivor mode.

FUCK YOU HUMAN BODY!

What do?
>>
Read the sticky x f
>>
>>36492606
>not using this for maximal competitiveness in strength sports

you some sort of a fag OP?
>>
>>36492606
More;

>Human body, you gotta stop with this beard shit. Seriously, our boss says we should shave to look professional. Pls stop growing that shit on your face, we are not deflecting blows to our faces anymore. Maybe our paycheck if you dont act right.
>There is no drought so let go of the water.
>No, you are not hungry
>>
>>36492633
>being cucked by your job

fucking normies
>>
File: goalbodynohomo.png (660 KB, 538x728) Image search: [Google]
goalbodynohomo.png
660 KB, 538x728
>>36492629
If you told me this when I was 16, I would've done it.

Now there are other responsibilities, strength sports or sports in general needs a great deal of priming and grooming for you to be able to succeed or even participate in.

Being Olympians when starting a sport late in life is the exception not the rule.

>I just want to be the swole-ish guy at the club. Pic related, I aint even asking for much. Nor am I giving my body a deadline on when it would look like that, I am a patient man.
>>
>>36492622
read it bro
>>
>>36492664
From what you write, I can tell you are still pretty young. If what you say about being strong is true, you could easily dominate local/national PL meets in a few years in 83/93 class depending on your height. And you will also look the part, because you could never get too fat to stay competitive.
>>
>>36492664
Be honest. Have you been lifting for atleast a year without missing a week?
>>
>>36492664
I think you are lifting just for looks, and I think that's a problem. Try training for actual performance.
>>
>>36492720
nah dude I am mid-20s now lol

>>36492732
Yes, I have been, if not lifting I've been doing something with similar intensity
>>
>>36492606
Why not just hypertrophy bro?
>strength training to get big
Kek
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.