[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red pill me on phenibut, and where I can get it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5
File: 1442786971486.jpg (465 KB, 1126x1001) Image search: [Google]
1442786971486.jpg
465 KB, 1126x1001
Red pill me on phenibut, and where I can get it.
>>
>>36491015
http://www.powdercity.com/products/phenibut-dosage
>>
File: 1444419558162.jpg (101 KB, 610x553) Image search: [Google]
1444419558162.jpg
101 KB, 610x553
>>36491015
>red pill me on phenibut
It's almost exactly the same as GHB, but it lasts longer (~5-6 hours vs. 2-3) and you have to take it several (6? can't remember) hours in advance. If you've never had GHB, it makes you sociable/outgoing, fills you with energy, makes music sound really good, and often makes you quite horny. You take it as a powder - make sure to weigh up a proper dosage, which depends on your weight. Don't snort it like a dweeb, you stick it on a spoon, swallow, chase with water. Tastes sour but goes down fast.
It's basically your quintessential party drug, but legal, less dangerous slightly fussier to take.

Caveats: Keep in mind that it does the MDMA thing of making your eyes look funny, and generally makes you look "high". Not a cop problem because it's probably not illegal where you live but it's gotten me kicked out of nightclubs so just bear it in mind. Also don't do something stupid like phenibut and drive I'm pretty sure that's illegal (pic slightly related). Also phenibut IS addictive. Limit use to twice a week tops and you'll be fine, ideally just once though.

>and where I can get it.
This depends on where you live
>>
File: sadfrog mountain path.jpg (429 KB, 800x536) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog mountain path.jpg
429 KB, 800x536
>>36491211
Can Alcohol be consumed safely on Phenibut? Thinking of ordering some (it becomes illegal to sell in my country at the end of the month)
>>
>>36493070
probably not. It affects the GABA pathways in the brain, so mixing alcohol in is a bad idea.
>>
>>36493070
I've never seen that pepe before. You have any more rares like it?
>>
I use phenibut quite often, no problems with alcohol. Where are you from?
>>
>>36494717
My house
>>
File: 1435629536720.jpg (81 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1435629536720.jpg
81 KB, 600x450
>>36493070
>Can Alcohol be consumed safely on Phenibut?
Yes you can mix phenibut with alcohol but only in small quantities. It magnifies the effects quite a bit. A good rule of thumb is that everything is doubled. One beer counts as two beers, etc. On your first night I'd recommend just the phenibut, see how it pans out, then conservatively up your alcohol dosage from there. You'll be better off keeping your phenibut dosage the same and increasing alcohol intake in tandem than taking more phenibut in the hopes of increasing the high.
Like any drug cocktail, be careful.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.