[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any chance i could do undeo the damage done by my inactivity?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (235 KB, 1200x1797) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235 KB, 1200x1797
I always believed it when my parents told me that sports weren't necessary.
That shit made me a faggot weighing 105lbs at 5'10 in Highschool.
Needless to say my teenage years were pure ass.

Now i weigh 121lbs at the same height. People still treat me like shit obviously. Im trying to bulk, but not ecen strength gains are coming. What am I doing wrong, and is anyone in the same case as me?
>>
Gains of muscle take a long time. Even if you had professional coaches and custom chefs making you perfect food and perfect workouts you would only gain maximum of 1 to 2 lbs of muscle per month. And I bet you don't have perfect food or perfect workouts. These are the essential components of muscle building. You need to read about bodybuilding diets and track your calories and macros, I recommend my fitness pal. What's your workout like? I used to be like you and now I'm 155. My goal is to get to 180.

You need to read the sticky.
>>
Nope, there's 0% chance that working hard will improve your current situation.
>>
>people treat me like shit
Idk I work with a total skelly, doesn't change how I talk to him
>>
>>36490848
Because you're probably smarter and more aware than the average woman
>>
>>36490777
i played rugby in high school and all i got out of it is a fucked up nerve damaged knee that always feels like its asleep. if i do squats without knee sleeves it sounds like someone is breaking a branch in half over and over again. the lesson here is that sports are stupid and arent worth the few years of lockeroom tickle fights.
>>
>>36490890
THis is bait right?
>>
>>36490882
>isley
>smarter than anything

kek
>>
>>36490882
/r9k/ pls go and stay go
>>
Sure. Google "Zimmergymnastik" for at-home bodyweight training from the 1800s/early 1900s which was invented by Germans exactly for this problem.

Be careful though, some exercises are really light but other books say full ROM pistol squats are a completely normal exercises for complete beginners.
>>
>>36491623
Thanks.
>>
>>36490777
I was never into sports except football when I was in middle school. Spent high school being a pudgy computer nerd and didn't start lifting until I was 24. The one benefit was that I didn't have any lingering injuries like my friends so I was able to make huge improvements and move monster weight (was up to 4 pl8 DL within a year). Now I'm 34 and still one of the few people I ever see squatting ATG at the gym.

Take solace in knowing you have a ton of untapped potential. Now tap it faggot
>>
>>36490777
Lol. People don't treat you like shit unless you're an asshole. I was 105 at 5'8-9 don't remember how tall I was back then. Nobody treated me poorly, I mean girls weren't interested in dating me but I understand that, my arms were thinner than theirs. I am 5'9" 121 now and I am still ridiculously skinny but kinda cut, still nobody treats me poorly. Either everybody around you is an asshole or you are. Former super skinny calling you on your shit.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.