[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here is a good idea of how far you can and cant get natty. Guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: Zac Perna.jpg (100 KB, 768x960) Image search: [Google]
Zac Perna.jpg
100 KB, 768x960
Here is a good idea of how far you can and cant get natty. Guy on the right is Zac Perna.
>>
pfhfahfhahahahahha
>>
>>36489899
lol
>>
>>36489907
>>36489908

And now I know you've never come close to looking like this
>>
>>36489932

pfhfahfhahahahahha
>>
Lmao
Let me guess he isn't a manlet either?
>>
Look at scooby, took him 15 years to get like that
>>
>>36489946
yeah pretty sure he is dont know how short though
>>
Holy shit those arteries look like they're about to rupture.
>>
>>36489899
gr8 b8 m8
>>
File: tumblr_nmx7g5pOTR1tez6q4o1_1280.jpg (155 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmx7g5pOTR1tez6q4o1_1280.jpg
155 KB, 1024x1024
natty thread?
>>
Jesus christ zac has never done as single rear delt movement.
>>
>>36491297
and you have never seen a single anatomy book/never posed in your life
>>
>tfw this is what beginner nattys on noobgains ACTUALLY BELIEVE
>>
>>36489899
>Matching singlets
So who is the bottom and who is the top?
>>
>>36491025
>arteries
>superficial
>>
>>36491025
Your brain might rupture, too, because it can't contain the stupid.
>>
Before anyone ever has an opinion on whether someone takes roids or not they should really ask themselves some honest questions

>how long have I been training for?
-if its less than two years, just dont open your mouth

>when I finish a workout am I taking my body to 99% of its limit?
-If youre not going to failure on at least one exercise and ending a workout like "fuck i could not do a single thing better or with more intensity" then dont open your mouth

I cbf to do more but theres also nutrition and *educated* supplementation.

My point is everyone here lifts weights for two years or not even that and thinks because someone is bigger than them that theyre using steroids.
>>
File: 100% natty 2.jpg (115 KB, 486x550) Image search: [Google]
100% natty 2.jpg
115 KB, 486x550
>>36491142
yes
>>
>>36492485
but it's the noobs who think anything is possible if you lift properly for 10 years
if you were at your natty limit you wouldn't talk like that
>>
>>36492528
looking like zac here is possible natty. hes big in all the easily natural places - chest, arms, back and lacks those roid shoulders. His body shape is so similar to other naturals. The reason he looks so much bigger and shredded then the rest of us is because hes shorter for one but most of all given the dedication to "lifting" from a young age.

left is obviously roids.
>>
>>36492492
" Clenbuterol is not a steroid "
" I dont use steroids "

Do you use PED's though ?

" next question please "
>>
>>36492492

To be fair he doesn't claim to be natty.
>>
>>36492556
dude, one day you're gonna learn, you're going to remember your posts here and fucking facepalm
just stop posting and come back in a year when you're able to give proper advice
>>
>>36492556
No you idiot you haven't unlocked Roid-vision because you haven't seen enough shirtless men yet. It's about the muscle structure - all you're seeing is the size of the muscles so stop being stupid and lurk more you colossal faggot
>>
I've given up on identifying roids on the internet. If they have head sized delts and a really low bf% it's easy, but otherwise it's hard to say, the lines have blurred too much. There are all kinds of roids now, pro hormones, SARMs and tons of shit I probably don't know about. It's almost impossible to tell if someone made natty gains or not, with the amount of factors that are at play here and if someone is doing it a smart way and doesn't overplay his hand. Just workout for yourself, focus on your lifts and stop comparing yourself to others, and you will find that it doesn't matter what other people do to themselves.
>>
>>36492485
Constantly taking your body to 99% of its limit and failing reps every workout even once you're approaching high tier weight is something that won't work at all UNLESS you're on gear. And it's not really a good idea even for noobs. This is frequently experienced by people coming off of roids. They try the same absurd intensity high volume workouts and lose most of their gains.
>>
>>36489973
Stringer over his ass is a dead giveaway. When manlete wear them, they look like fucking onesies desu senpai
>>
>>36492839
when you train long enough you know your own body(so obviously theres a limit) . when my heart was in it many of my sets would go down to body weight and teeeny tiny 5kg weights etc.

>>36492632
wut.
thats exactly what im saying the structure. hes stuck with natty shoulders and all his size is where its easy to make size.

>>36492618
what makes you so certain hes not natty?

>>36492699
everything youve said is so right. But I just feel there are a lot of deffinitely possible nattys that fit gets down on. we should be lifting each other up not, "pfft cycle much"
>>
>>36492485
>>when I finish a workout am I taking my body to 99% of its limit?

This is not the best strategy for most people
>>
>>36492971
how do I know he's not natty?
years of experience in the gym and many friends who lift natty and with roids. not just looking at pictures on the internet for a few months like 99% of /fit/
the only way to learn what's natty and what isn't is experience. getting to your own limit, watching how people that you know personally progress, what they take etc. but dyel kids think they know better after reading something on the internet
>>
>>36493086
thats very true. But I believe in him claiming natty and therefore believe his body is attainable natty. Which i guess is what were really saying then.

>>36493028
"most people"
theres a whole lost of specifics yes.
but i what I was really getting at is people come on here and theyve done SL or whatever for a year and theyve made gains right. but because its shitfest internet they now think they know everything and anyone who looks better than them is simply on roids.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.