[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you /fit/ and alpha enough to survive in a post apocalyptic world?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 1000x772) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 1000x772
Are you /fit/ and alpha enough to survive in a post apocalyptic world?
>>
i would lose all my gains without food

i am helpless
>>
If Carl Grimes can do it, pretty sure I can.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 633x758
>>36489097
>tfw a zombie apocalypse will never happen
>>
>>36489083
I lift, do cardio, boxing and archery.

I think I'd be fine.
>>
>>36489083
Been raised to go innamountains since I was 12. I'm grateful to have a half crazy mom
>>
Haha no. But i'd take a few bastards with me
>>
>>36489165
Until some fat cunt shoots you with his hunting rifle from 150 yards out.
>>
>>36489083
people dreaming about apocalypse are usuaally unhappy and unfullfilled in this one.
>>
>>36490479
archery has the same perk tree as rifleman faget
>>
>>36489083
>Wear gasmask
>Neglect to protect fingers
Enjoy your RADS, faggot.
>>
>>36490646
I actually have dreams of the world ending but it gets me paranoid thinking about going on a perma cut
>>
>>36490830
haha touche.

i bet diet would consist of shitload of canned food and other people.

post apocalyptic meme - eating asians makes you stronger
>>
File: killeveryoneinthisthread.jpg (3 KB, 126x122) Image search: [Google]
killeveryoneinthisthread.jpg
3 KB, 126x122
Id be that guy murdering everyone who has supplies, and pimping your daughters.
>>
>>36489083
I would probably join a warband/group of bandits and end up getting killed in my first engagement.
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaaah.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaaah.gif
2 MB, 320x180
I love my dog too much. I wouldn't last too long.

Pretty much all apocalyptic scenarios obviously aren't great for dogs. The thought that she'd suffer probably trying to defend me (from zombies/die from radiation poisoning/just generally die) is too much.
>>
>>36489083
Probably not, live in Aus so not every man and their dog have guns makes survival against humans a little easier. In a perfect situation I would try and take control of the pharmaceutical supplies. Food and water are re-newable and more abundant. Medicine is non-renewable, think of how inconvenient something simple like the flu would be in that situation.
>>
File: 7nn01cO.jpg (37 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
7nn01cO.jpg
37 KB, 800x600
>>36489083
I would be fine.
>>
File: usp10mmconversion.png (448 KB, 681x788) Image search: [Google]
usp10mmconversion.png
448 KB, 681x788
>>36489083
I know a lot about guns and I idolize Paul Howe and Pat McNamara, should be fine.

>>36491225
Don't just stand there-
>>
I'm chronically ill, so I'd be in severe pain without my meds and then eventually die in even more pain.

Otherwise I'd be fine. mite b cool
>>
What's your ideal apocalyptic scenario? Mine is: oils runs out + population overload + EMP weapon = rapid economic, civil, and population collapse.
>>
>>36494166
Being one of the few survivors of a global pandemic (that somehow only affected humans and predatory animals). Much more peaceful and comfy than being thrown into a world of conflict.
>>
>>36492557
Seems like a reliable, and long lasting pistol.
That was sarcasm
>>
>>36489083
I have a gun and a decently stocked basement. I know first aid. I have good cardio. I live in a rural area. It's hard to say how well I'd do, but I'd like to think I'd survive for a while.
>>
I do a lot of Hunter gatherer type shit. Plus my country is isolated and easy to live off the land if you go bush. The reason I would die is I would want to help my friends and family and get killed
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.