[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do any of you guys get chest acne? I'm not sure if it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (167 KB, 1239x1057) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167 KB, 1239x1057
Do any of you guys get chest acne? I'm not sure if it's workout related. I always shower right after my workouts and have tried different lotions and stuff but nothing seems to be working. Real confidence killer.
>>
I have had bad acne just because of genetics. Im on accutane now, but before that when I had chest acne I used a benzoyl peroxide bodywash on my chest and back and it cleared it up faily quickly... like maybe 3 weeks to a month there was only hyper pigmentation left
>>
>>36489030
I should add though that your case on the chest looks significantly more severe than mine ever was.
>>
Yea, I get it on my chest and back. Try the acne . org treatment. You don't have to buy their products as they are very expensive but just buy the exact same stuff of another brand. It is what I use and it cleared up most of mine.

If that doesn't work talk to a doctor about accutane.
>>
>>36489269
>>36489223
alright, thanks guys
>>
Op how often do you change your sheets/pillow case /comforter?
In hs I had acne on my face constantly but changing my pillow case every day cleared that shit up in a week
>>
I have horrible back, chest, and neck acne. Have since puberty. The only fool proof option is go see a Dermatologist. Cortisone shots in the deep pimples and Epiduo 2x a day finally worked for me

If you want to be a faggot and not go then to a Dr. then try
1. CeraVe oil free wash
2. Red box Stridex
3. CeraVe body lotion to help with drying out with ultimately reduces oil

in that order
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.