[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here genuinely enjoys lifting? I get that guilty feeling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (529 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
529 KB, 1536x2048
Who else here genuinely enjoys lifting?

I get that guilty feeling when I'm lifting and need to do other important things.

4 years into it and I still get excited to lift every single time.

Am I perhaps autism?
>>
Perhaps you are autism.
>>
>>36488306

I genuinely enjoy the hobby. Not entirely sure why, but I always get excited for my lifts and highly anticipate them every single day, to the point where I feel lost on rest days.
>>
>>36488306
Nigga what are you doing with a fucking wasp in your hand??
>>
>>36488306
It's not fucking autistic to enjoy your hobby. That word is starting to lose all meaning.
>>
>>36489091
that's a yellowjacket retard

i've been liftinf for a year and i always look forward to it but i have never liked legs from the time i started until now
>>
>>36488306
Love it. If I stop my addiction to lifting I will become addicted to videogames again and if I do that I will kill myself
>>
>>36488306
I hate leg day, i hate cutting, i hate cardio. The rest is aight. Everything got a little better when you start seeing results.
>>
wtf i honestly thought the majority of people did this shit because they liked it

was i wrong?
>>
>>36490091
no
>>
>>36489113

A yellowjacket is a type of wasp, dipshit
>>
>>36490103
yeah fucking right
>>
>>36488306
Don't ever stop. I was like that until I finished my PhD and started my career as a financial analyst, now I've never been more miserable and wish I had never stopped lifting during my studies as everyone advised me to, now I just can't get back in to it because of my sheer lack of willpower to live. The fact you have a hobby that benefits your health tremendously and you find enjoyable is the greatest gift you could receive. I'm in the UK earning 6 figures a year and would do anything to go back and never quit lifting
>>
>>36490107

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_jacket
>>
>>36488306
i love lifting and am upset that its rest day today.
>>
>>36490107
>>36490224
fucking rekt
>>
>>36488306
Fuck yeah I enjoy lifting.

I look forward to it every time, rest days are the fucking worst.
>>
File: devililsh.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
devililsh.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
>>36490298
i just wanted to meme desu

i googled it after he told me but posted anyway
>>
>>36490310
How insecure do you have to be to post this response lol
>>
>>36488306
Hell yeah, applying yourself is fun
>>
>>36488306

I do feel that sometimes, especially when I could use that time better for studying/homework or something

But I still love lifting, the pumps, the extreme exhaustion after a good sesh, a hot shower after a good back day, hitting PR's, etc.
>>
>>36489091
>>36489113
>>36490103
>>36490107
>>36490224

You retards are burying the lead.

What the fuck are you doing with one of those hateful shits in your hand?
>>
>>36488306
Eleventhd

Lifting is great. It's strange that others don't like it.
>>
>>36488306
Dubs and OP has to eat the wasp
>>
>>36490168
Anon, you just have to get up and do it. I stopped for a while too because of studies but keeping a log of my lifts each week helped me get back into it, if that helps.
>>
I do. I put off other stuff like hanging out with friends and, before I graduated, homework so I would be able to go lift every day.
>>
>>36490834
Looks pretty dead to me.
>>
>>36490898
So close, yet so far away
>>
File: piccolo dick machine.webm (3 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
piccolo dick machine.webm
3 MB, 1680x1050
why are you holding a yellowjacket fuck put that down you are going to hurt somebody
>>
i can't speak for longevity, but i just started lifting a month ago and i look forward to it during the week. it's a nice quiet oasis, no stress, no work, no shame, there's something really nice about just leaving all that behind to just lift weights.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.