[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm fat. I have a bench and two dumbbells as a home gym
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 493x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 493x354
So I'm fat. I have a bench and two dumbbells as a home gym right now. I've gotten protein powder and have seen parts of me slimming down, especially my stomach and am gaining muscle. But how can I speed up progress? It is going rather slow to stay committed. Should I lose more weight before trying to gain muscle or what....
>>
You can't. It takes time and patience. Stop being a child.
>>
tren a + test e
>>
People who use steroids are basically the speedrunners of lifting, maybe you can try that
>>
> Should I lose more weight before trying to gain muscle
Yes, cut the protein powder.
>>
>>36488019
Good luck getting a good pin through 3" of fat. You need to deposit the drugs into a muscle for them to work. Fatties and sterons are fundamentally incompatible.
>>
>>36487980
dude, you don't just lift for a month then live the rest of your life ripped as fuck. Learn to incorporate it into the routine of your day and love it. Climbing the hill gets easier, doing it for the rest of your life is the hard part.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.