[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some techniques or exercises that can help get rid of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: lose-love-handles.jpg (62 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
lose-love-handles.jpg
62 KB, 1200x900
What are some techniques or exercises that can help get rid of stubborn lower abdominal fat and love handles?
>>
There's this one solution thats worked perfect for me. I just dont put food into my mouth.
>>
>>36487969
Eat less, tubby
>>
Planks will help a lot to spot reduce lower tummy fat. You have to do them for 3 hours a day though, but it doesn't have to be all in one sitting
>>
>>36488022
>>
>>36487969
i think the only non troll response you'll get is to just keep lowering body fat. The love handles will be the last place to go.
>>
The only way to spot reduce fat is liposuction or similar.

So that.
>>
>>36488022

Finally some truth on this board.

As said above planks will help to literally melt the fat off your midsection.
>>
>>36488109
>posts a tumblr pic
>pretends to know anything about anything other than neo-feminism and #blacklivesmatter
>>
>>36488022
This. Make sure to have at least 30 min plank sessions, otherwise the fat-burning cells don't work
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-07-19-27-56.png (710 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-07-19-27-56.png
710 KB, 1080x1920
Retards. Retards everywhere. Op that type of fat that never seems to go away is brown fat. Try swimming in cold water after a workout, basically these type of fat cells only get used up when the body needs to quickly raise its internal temperature.
>>
>>36488341

Does that work If I take cold showers after I workout?
>>
Everyone here is fucking with you man. In order to spot reduce you need to put a heavy load on the muscle cells near the fat in question. Planks just won't cut it.

You'll need to do heavily weighted crunches, as the muscles get desperate for energy they'll start melting the fat closest to them to keep up with the workout.
>>
File: 1433976993808.jpg (7 KB, 200x131) Image search: [Google]
1433976993808.jpg
7 KB, 200x131
>>36490320
Idiot, you can accomplish the same thing by pressing a clothing iron against your bare skin and melting the fat away yourself. No work necessary. Fucking retards on this board baka
>>
>>36488341
the e=mc2 of broscience
>>
>>36488022
Crunches too, bro. You have to do hundreds of them in one sitting, but you only have to do it once a month.
>>
>>36487969
This entire thread is fucking retarded.

OP seriously, human bodily functions.
You have fat, your body determines where to take fat at a given moment generally in the same direction your blood is pumping because it's the first are to receive the signal that fat needs to be burned.
So you start losing fat, after a while your body says hey you need a little fat there and it moves onto the next area of the body and it tries to do this as evenly as possible. Constantly moving through each fat storage section.
However you are genetically inclined to lose fat last in either your
>buttocks
>lower back
>thighs
>stomach
You can have an incredibly low body fat in your legs/arms/chest and still have fat in any of those places as a male.
The only way to get rid of it is to continue to lose fast, the fat in these areas exist generally for cushion mechanics.

tldr: keep lowering your calorie intake or keep increasing your calorie burning workouts.
there is no easy way to lose fat period.
>>
Punch yourself in the face every day and you will get abs I am a scientist.
>>
>>36490360
Yeah but what about the planks? Do those work?
>>
>>36490368
Of course homie, it's like you don't have any bros with washboard abs
>>
>>36488022
>You have to do them for 3 hours a day though
Is this a joke? I'm doing 3 sets of 1 minute planks every other day.
>>
>>36488022

this is so true!

i renember my big fat legs and the i just squatted for 25min every other hour. no weights. melted my legs off.

gotta love spot reducing fat
>>
>>36490641
i remember falling for the exercise/spot reduction meme, then realized how much time i was wasting once i got a hold of a TENS kit from dr ho. holy shit, melting fat off my ass and hips while sitting and eating ice cream? YES PLEASE!
>>
Yohimbine caffeine and fasted steady state cardio. It's got science. Read lyle McDonald's book about losing stubborn body fat.
>>
File: inclined.jpg (34 KB, 522x611) Image search: [Google]
inclined.jpg
34 KB, 522x611
>>36487969
oblique ones
>>
>>36487969

it's the last thing to go, you cant spot reduce

just keep training hard every day. and EAT CLEAN. (this is the most important part)
>>
>>36488231
I hope this is ironic
>>
>>36492385
wtf did you even read the sticky?
>>
>>36488341
I know you are baiting but taking cold showers will actually increase the amount of brown fat.

The question is if brown fat is stored in different regions than normal fat. That would actually be interesting to know but I doubt it is.
>>
>>36493381
did you?
>>
Wacky Jacks
>>
>>36488341
>brown fat

does that just mean fat in pajeets?
>>
>>36493877
it clearly says:
"it is not a meme, you can spot reduce your fat and anyone who says differently will not make it."
>>
>>36490486
Leave.
>>
>>36490641
>melted my legs off
will avoid, thanks
>>
>>36488022
Agreed, although I also saw results in 2 hours
>>
Cold showers aren't even a meme senpai
>>
>>36488022
this. turn that fat into muscle op!!!!!!
>>
>>36488231
>tumblr pic
So you're retarded.
>>
File: 1200px-CoolSculpting_asym2.jpg (74 KB, 1200x380) Image search: [Google]
1200px-CoolSculpting_asym2.jpg
74 KB, 1200x380
http://fellrnr.com/wiki/CoolSculpting
>>
Damn /fit/, you sure know how to troll! I'm fucking dying from this thread!
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.