[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I take the first fucking step
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1439258789470.jpg (51 KB, 429x429) Image search: [Google]
1439258789470.jpg
51 KB, 429x429
How do I take the first fucking step
>>
>>36487883
just force yourself dude
>>
File: Emi's workout guide.jpg (2 MB, 4268x3100) Image search: [Google]
Emi's workout guide.jpg
2 MB, 4268x3100
>>36487883
read the sticky
> /thread
>>
You gotta stand up first, anon
>>
>>36487883
the first step is not the hardest one
>>
Just go sign up for a gym dude. Once you get through first two weeks it's all going to seem like routine
>>
>he thinks lifting and eating protien takes effort

Kek
>>
find someone or something to motivate you
>>
>>36487883

I recommend closing any 4Chan tab and seeing where that takes you.
>>
>>36487922
This, find a hobby you've always wanted to do but were too weak to try.

I always wanted to snowboard but was too fat, so that motivated me to lose weight.
>>
>>36487895
That pic is pretty decent, but the main problem is that people don't stick to their routines.
>>
File: An Hero.gif (2 MB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
An Hero.gif
2 MB, 256x192
>>36487895

>I actually know what this is from

What has become of my life?

Also, Lily is the best girl.
>>
Think about it like this..

The only thing for sure in life is your going to die, and from what we know this is your only life.. this is your chance to be the strongest and most aesthetic and you can only achieve it now.. 35+ and good bye the good years

It starts today or your throwing away the physical peak of your life one day at a time..

No one after working out properly for a year regretted it, and bro once you see them beginneer gains after two weeks your sorted

Two weeks brah... two weeks and you'll have ticked off a major box in life..

Plus you'll get more box
>>
>>36487958
you dont really have to keep progressing at that pace. Theres nothing wrong with repeating a week or two as long as you keep at it.

>>36487966
hanako best girl fite me (I haven't done the lilly route yet tho)
>>
>>36487883
I took a week off from the gym due to a but if soreness in my shoulder, the first day back sucked since i go to the gym at 4am before work and another two hours in bed would have been good but by the next day i couldn't wait to start beating PRs again.
>>
>>36487952
>close 4chan
>open up yikyak
>get banned for hate speech against muslims
>>
>>36487883
Just try to get out of the house and jog even if it's for 2 minutes. After that, try to make it a daily routine.
Once you're comfortable, try to do some basic bodyweight exercises (pushups, crunches). After you're comfortable and you feel the need to improve try to go to the gym.
>>
drink whole milk and squat
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.