[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>weigh 280 pounds >BMR is around 2500 calories per day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 23
File: question.jpg (9 KB, 160x220) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
9 KB, 160x220
>weigh 280 pounds
>BMR is around 2500 calories per day according to several online calculators
>average intake is 1500 calories per day
>YES, THAT INCLUDES DRINKS AND CONDIMENTS
>very strict, very regular diet for over a year
>nothing passes my lips without being counted
>for every day I go over, the next day I go under
>constantly feel hungry but no noticeable side effects
>haven't lost any weight

I need an explanation that isn't "you're lying". By definition it's not a lie if you don't know you're doing it.
>>
All calories are not created equal. Get all your calories from raw fruits and veggies.
>>
>>36487831
Just stop eating, clearly energy consumption is irrelevant.
>>
>>36487831
You're counting wrong.

My gf is eating 1350 kcal a day @ 120 lbs and 5'5 and she's losing a pound a week. Metabolic disorders can account for a few hundred calories either way for BMR. You should be dropping 2 lbs a week at a deficit of 1000 kcal.

Go get myfitnesspal and count better.
>>
File: 1435856442177.png (440 KB, 921x741) Image search: [Google]
1435856442177.png
440 KB, 921x741
>>36487831
>>
>drinks with calories
>condiments with calories

>ever making it
The green text above is divided into two sections. You may pick one and only one.
>>
>>36488134
>>36488142
That's just saying "you're lying" with more words.
>>
>>36488283

Because at the end of the day what you're trying to pass of as indisputable fact -- i.e. you eating perfectly -- makes absolutely no sense in the grand scheme of things.

Your argument -- if true -- would be so astounding it would literally reshape the entire world as we know it.

We could theoretically end starvation & find a way to power our species until the end of time without burning anymore fossil fuels .. IF what your saying is true.

So either you have discovered something we have thought for centuries to be impossible, and the very laws of physics states IS NOT possible .. or .. you're fallible.

Which is it.
>>
>>36487831
You are measuring wrong or you are lying

>>36488283
You are also retarded, so you probably cant comprehend the above fact

Sooo, up your calories to 4000 per day to rev up your metabolism and lose weight.
>>
>>36488311
Well, how do you propose I change my diet, if I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing wrong?
>>
>>36487831

Admit you're trying to validate your lack of hard work.
>>
>>36488401
Cook all of your own shit to start. It's much easier to get an accurate gauge on your diet if you personally prepare everything. It's also much easier to control how much you eat if it takes time to prepare it.
>>
>>36488401

My best guess is you're counting wrong.

My other guess is

> for every day I go over, the next day I go under

You're constantly falling on and off the diet, and gathering since you're 280lbs it makes me think you fall off the diet you FALL OFF the diet big time.

People like you tend to have the ideology that

> Well, I've already cheated so I may as well enjoy it and start again tomorrow.

You can neutralize half a week of cutting by over indulging for one night.

e.g. from my own personal cutting.

Every week or so I'd go out with my gf/friends and we'd have a dinner, and inevitably we'd come home and drink.

I counted my calories those days, but I'd also indulge in some alcohol.

We'd drink Baileys regularly because everyone liked it.

I would drink 1-2 glasses thinking: "hey that's probably like uhhh .. 200-300 calories".

Couldn't workout why my diet wasn't working, oh because 1 glass of baileys is like 500 - 600 calories.
>>
Your body might be slowing down because it needs more thus making you eat enough
>>
File: dude.png (17 KB, 239x200) Image search: [Google]
dude.png
17 KB, 239x200
>>36487831
give an example of what you would eat in 1 day please
>>
>>36488429
>Cook all of your own shit to start.
I already do that 99% of the time. I'm fond of eggs and milkshakes.
You know what I ate today? A sandwich. That's it. One meal. 780 calories. I'll probably go to bed without eating anything else. That sounds like a deficit, doesn't it?
>>
>>36488401
That scientific article you so offhandedly dismissed has the answer. The obese (ie you) underreport food intake by 47%. So if your goal is a 1000 cal/day deficit (2 lbs/week weight loss,) you should try to only eat 1500×(1-.47) =795 cals everyday
>>
>>36488311
Those implications are absolutely not true. There is so much room for variance in calorie counting.
>>
>>36488536
FOR BREAKFAST
* banana = 90 calories
* strawberries = 60 calories
* yogurt (plain) = 70 calories
* milk = 80 calories
* peanut butter (reduced fat) = 160 calories
ALL BLENDED INTO A DRINK
TOTAL = 360 calories

FOR MORNING SNACK
* wheat crackers (unsalted) = 120 calories
* raw vegetables (carrot, broccoli, bell pepper) = 20 calories
* hummus = 80 calories
I DRINK ONLY WATER
TOTAL = 220 CALORIES

FOR LUNCH
* bread (burger bun) = 120 calories
* egg (cooked without added fat) = 80 calories
* ham (cured sliced, cooked under egg) = 60 calories
* cheese (reduced fat) = 70 calories
* ketchup = 15 calories
* onion (diced) = 5 calories
I DRINK ONLY WATER
TOTAL = 350 calories

FOR AFTERNOON SNACK
SEE MORNING SNACK
I DRINK ONLY WATER
TOTAL = 220 CALORIES

FOR DINNER
SEE LUNCH
I DRINK ONLY WATER
TOTAL = 350 calories

DAILY TOTAL = 1500 calories

Please tell me which one of these ingredients is secretly adding 1000 calories out of thin air.
>>
File: nigga.jpg (66 KB, 450x373) Image search: [Google]
nigga.jpg
66 KB, 450x373
>>36488555
okay, so you ate just 1 sandwich as a meal today.

While that's retarded, it's impossible that you do this every day.

So tell me what you eat on other days? Milkshakes?? as you said??
>>
>>36488555
>milkshakes

Not sure if you're retarded or just trolling
>>
>>36488583
Serving sizes. found the problem. Seriously thouggh, youre full of shit. No one sticks with something for a year if they arent seeing results.
>>
>>36488583
How much peanut butter do you use?

how many crackers do you consume?

how much hummus do you consume?

how much milk do you consume?

all of those things are really really calorie dense.

Did you know a tablespoon of peanut butter is 160 calories? a Table spoon.

You are mis counting somewhere.
>>
>>36488583
Science says your obese brain is creating an imaginary calories deficit. Add 47% to all your calorie counts to see how much you are really eating
>>
>>36487831
Same thing happened to me at the same weight. Continued doing the same thing next week and ended up dropping pounds this time.

The human body is a weird thing my dude.
>>
>>36488571

Huh?

OPs point: I'm eating perfectly at a 1k deficit, don't tell me I'm not eating exactly that because you're just bullying me.

My point = if this is true then [SEE POST]

Don't argue just for the sake of arguing, jesus.
>>
If you're seriously not losing weight at 1500 cals, the next logical step would be to eat less.
>>
i guess the only way to lose weight is just to cut off a body part

goodluck brother
>>
>>36488583
>trying to cut
> eating 5 meals a day

cut out "breakfast" and "morning snack" and see how much weight you start losing.

Eating constantly makes you hungry more. Take more time in between meals and you'll be hungry less.

I've been in situations in the army where I ate nothing for 96 or so and didn't notice being hungry at all. Eating all the time makes your body used to being hungry and makes it harder to eat.

I eat one meal a day (no "snacks") when cutting and am almost never hungry
>>
>>36488650
My point is that he could very well be eating a certain amount of calories according to the back of a package / website. Calorie calculators for bmi's and packages labels aren't precise enough to be a "Law of physics".
>>
>>36487831
You are lying. I don't think you understand.

Everything from the computer you are working on to the sun heating the earth requires the current theories of relativity and thermodynamics. And guess what? In those theories, total energy is conserved. Always. Unless you literally sit in bed all day while artificially lowering your heartrate, you are definitely using at least 2500 calories.

So either you are a dumbass who has no idea what human portion sizes are, are a dumbass that lies to himself, or is a dumbass that is looking for excuses.
>>
>>36488626
>How much peanut butter do you use?

A serving

>how many crackers do you consume?

One serving

>how much hummus do you consume?

One serving

>how much milk do you consume?

One glass

>Did you know a tablespoon of peanut butter is 160 calories? a Table spoon.

Ive been trolling, but Im looking at my peanut butter and 2 Tablespoons have 152 calories according to the label

>You are mis counting somewhere.

Nu Uhhh
>>
>>36488583
What you listed looks allright. What I always did when cutting is measure certain foods. Vegetables usually don't mattter but anythinig oily, buttery, sugary or carbs (also fruits) will add up quick. So measure that everytime.
In your list pay special attention to
>Peanut butter
>hummus
>cheese
>ketchup

Recalculate your TDEE again. Use a few different sites. Pick a lower activity level so you can be sure it's not too high. Try it for a month or so.

In the end either the calculation is wrong or you're eating too much without realising. Could be that your body is weird and the TDEE calculator underestamates your caloric intake, in that case just lower it with 200kcal or so.
>>
>>36488720

Right .. sure .. that's .. possible?

Again, you're mainly just arguing to be contrarian.

If he's actually eating 1500 kcal he's eating at an intake that somebody 60-70 pounds lighter would cut.

Source: I am 215 and I am cutting at a 1k deficit @ 1500 kcal.

His margin for error is enormous, so saying

> But what if the labels are wrong.

Doesn't cut it out when you've got that kind of room for error.
>>
>>36488751
don't measure in servings retard.

Weigh everything.
>>
>>36488751
>a serving
This proves you're a retard.
>>
Hmm. 280 pounds, but not losing any weight at all on 1500 calories per day?
Even if you're a 65% body fat female that'd surprise me.
Anyways, I wouldn't trust the accuracy of the online calculators even if you didn't know your weight loss.

I can only come to the conclusion that you are somehow mis counting.

Do you have a food scale? Studies have shown that overweight people will undercount calories by 50% on average, because their natural hunger level leads them to take the lowest possible estimate if there's any room for doubt.

>>36488283
"You're making a mistake" is completely different from "you're being intentionally dishonest."

>>36488555
Milkshakes? I couldn't imagine a 1500 calorie per day diet that included milk shakes.
The smallest amount of ice cream that will reliably flow in mine is 600 calories. A small at most restaurants is 700.

The ultimate recommendation would be to switch over to soylent (or analog) for at least three months. Eat literally nothing other than three to four bottles a day. If you do that and lose no weight it's time for a doctor's appointment.
>>
>>36488597
>>36488599
What's wrong with milkshakes if it's only 360 calories?

>>36488626
I consume enough of each to provide the number of calories counted. That means yes, I do use only a tablespoon of peanut butter.

>>36488624
I don't follow. The serving size is written on the box, and I measure it correctly.
Are you saying I should eat smaller servings more frequently, or the opposite, or what?
>>
File: cleave.jpg (9 KB, 238x300) Image search: [Google]
cleave.jpg
9 KB, 238x300
>>36488751
Guess what faggot?

1 glass of milk is not the serving size

You have mis-counted calories already. A glass of milk is 160 cals, not 80 as you said.

But the better answer is

CONGRATULATIONS, YOU ARE THE ONLY HUMAN BEING EVER WHO CANNOT LOSE WEIGHT BY EATING AT A DEFICIT

YOU MUST FEEL SO SPECIAL
>>
>>36488751
Op has a serving measurer which measures servings. What an epic fag
>>
>>36488801
How about skip the nonsense and just eat less than you are now. Yes, you are supposed to feel hungry. Yes, it fucking sucks. But you aren't going to get anywhere by giving up. You're just going to be stuck living large.

Take what you eat now in a day and EAT LESS.
>>
>>36487831
You are 280 pounds.

You know damn well you eat more than 1500 calories a day.
>>
File: 140-9.jpg (138 KB, 428x280) Image search: [Google]
140-9.jpg
138 KB, 428x280
>>36487831
>when you're so fat even the law of thermodynamics doesn't want you
>>
>>36488751
You overplayed your hand. Clear troll, moving on.
>>
>>36488814
That's not me. I put HALF A CUP of milk into my milkshakes.
And I don't mean dessert milkshakes with cream and added sugar, just healthy things that happen to be blended for my convenience.
>>
>>36488801
360 calories of a milk shake is a cup, and I sincerely doubt you are having 1 cup (serving size not glass)

Not to mention the SUGAR jesus christ.
>>
>>36488801
Whats wrong with milkshakes is you don't fucking eat them when you're trying to lose weight. Same goes for cheese, crackers, and hamburger buns you dumb fatty
>>
>>36488847
see:

>CONGRATULATIONS, YOU ARE THE ONLY HUMAN BEING EVER WHO CANNOT LOSE WEIGHT BY EATING AT A DEFICIT

YOU MUST FEEL SO SPECIAL
>>
>>36488857
>>36488861
>>36488795
Milkshakes are very cold, youre forgetting to subtract the calories you burn warming the milkshakes up in your tummy
>>
>>36488801
>tablespoon of peanut butter.
don't measure your food in tablespoons/cups/servings/buckets/plates and all that other bullshit.

>I measure it correctly.
Oh really? How do you know your spoon is the same size as the one used by the peanutbutter company?
Get a kitchenscale. Measure weight in grams, or whatever you use in america, instead of arbitrary sizes. It's the only way to get a good proximation.
>>
>>36488847
You're right everyone else in this thread is wrong. You are magically unable to lose weight. Might as well just kill yoself
>>
>>36488857
>Not to mention the SUGAR jesus christ.

FOR BREAKFAST
* banana = 90 calories
* strawberries = 60 calories
* yogurt (plain) = 70 calories
* milk = 80 calories
* peanut butter (reduced fat) = 160 calories
ALL BLENDED INTO A DRINK
TOTAL = 360 calories

Are we speaking the same language? Is that not what a milkshake is?
I don't add any sugar, and for the last month I've even omitted the strawberries.
>>
>>36488875
good point friendo

:^)
>>
>>36488886

You don't even fucking need fruit you idiot. Quit eating so much sugar, natural or otherwise.
>>
File: KZ9IHqY.jpg (343 KB, 525x3102) Image search: [Google]
KZ9IHqY.jpg
343 KB, 525x3102
>>36488886
This is you.
>>
>>36488886
breh, even though it's natural sugar, it's still too much.

do yourself a favor and cut out the milkshakes all together.

and stop with the peanut butter.
>>
>>36488861
Why not? Are you under the impression that these are milkshakes from Dairy Queen or something?
I told you what I put in them. It's 360 calories. Yes, I'm sure.
>>
>>36488886

That adds up to 460 you fucking retard. Why should we trust anything you say when you can't even do simple arithmetic?
>>
>>36488765
It wasn't so much contrarian as autistic if I'm being honest. Pointing out the margin for error being so great is a valid point.

What bothers me is just how accurate people believe calories to be in relation to BMR for a specific person but quoting your post for me to say that was wrong.
>>
>>36488886
>90+60+70+80+160=360

You're just plain retarded. It will never get better for you
>>
>>36488921

Why do you even need a milkshake??? You're clearly addicted to carbs. Eat something that will actually fill your fat ass up and quit fucking up your pancreas
>>
>>36488923
>That's just saying "you're lying" with more words.
>>
>>36488886
>360 calories
Oh I am laffing
>>
>>36488923
>That adds up to 460 you fucking retard.
kek

I bet he also gets the largest tablespoon he can find so he gets the most out of a 'serving'.
>>
>>36488886

Reduced Fat Peanut Butter. TOP KEK M8. Do yourself a favor and see how many carbs are in reduced fat peanut butter compared to regular.
>>
>>36488911
I'm sure I don't add anything to my food that I didn't tell you about.

>>36488908
>>36488918
Okay, I'll eat nothing but a can of tuna and a bowl of bran per day. That should be sustainable!
>>
File: 1449457985568.gif (554 KB, 295x221) Image search: [Google]
1449457985568.gif
554 KB, 295x221
>5'8 manlet
>reduce my calories to 4000 a week, which by normie standards should activate 'muh starvation mode'
>go to the gym 3 times a week
>lost 30 lbs in a month, down to 176
>have to go on fit to read posts about landwhales trying to 'get toned for summer lol' but they can't lose weight despite doing a babby cut
>hurr im counting every calorie i shove into my gaping maw why cant i lose weight this is bullshit its my genetics
get lost tubby, you're never going to make it, also go back to gradeschool because you obviously can't count for shit
>>
Everyone in this thread except OP is a retard.

Obviously his body is just special and the laws of physics don't apply to it.
>>
>>36488964
>if I don't eat my fatty shit, I might as well starve myself with worse shit
You are never going to make it, quit right now. Eat whatever the fuck you want and die to obesity at age 40. This is the cold hard truth.
>>
>>36488921
Drop the diary, fruits breads and peanut butter.
From now on you only eat celery, carrots, broccoli, spinach and chicken breast. Then you drink nothing but water. No gator aid or any other smart water bs. Next you weigh everything you eat. I guarantee you will lose weight within a week to 2 weeks. Weigh yourself in the morning after you poo.
>>
File: bait.jpg (191 KB, 1600x1584) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
191 KB, 1600x1584
>>36488964
YEA

BE A PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE ASSHAT!

Or you could take our advice and cut out ALL sugar, and eat low carbs and ACTUALLY eat 1500 calories a day

>CONGRATULATIONS, YOU ARE THE ONLY HUMAN BEING EVER WHO CANNOT LOSE WEIGHT BY EATING AT A DEFICIT

YOU MUST FEEL SO SPECIAL
>>
File: IMG_3498[1].jpg (68 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3498[1].jpg
68 KB, 800x533
"It's just one tablespoon I swear!"

>>36488964
If all you eat in a day is one 140g can of tuna plain you WILL lose weight regardless of sustainability.
>>
>>36488966
>4000kcal/week
hurry much?
>>
>>36488924

I doooon't think anyone believes it's 100% accurate, as that'd be impossible due to the fact your metabolism will vary day to day and the only way to accurately measure these variations would be to go get the tube put down your throat and have doctors measure your output.

But, these variances are minor.

You can fairly accurately predict a human with a weight of X will on average burn Y calories BMR.

Once you get into TDEE there's some variation, some people are very active, others are not. That's where honesty and being realistic comes into play.

Don't put yourself down as active lifestyle if you go to the gym for 45 minutes 4 times a week but work 9-5 everyday in an office & drive to work. You're sedentary.

It's like 97% accurate, like I can predict my estimated weight loss tomorrow with like 0.1-2 gram just by calculating what I ate today.

Arguing about minor variations is being too contentious/argumentative when it's accurate to within a few grams a day.
>>
>>36488964

Eggs, Egg Whites, Oats, Grilled chicken, Turkey, REGULAR Peanut Butter for fucks sake, Peanuts, Brown rice, steamed vegetables

This is what you eat. Quit eating for pleasure and start eating for sustenance and maybe then you'll see some results.
>>
>>36488980
Challenge accepted.
See you in... three months?
>>
File: 1457104086698.gif (1 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1457104086698.gif
1 MB, 400x400
>>36488993
i'd eat less if i didn't have that goal desu, so many set backs from catching nasty bacterial infections to overworking my joints and losing gains every month has killed any motivation to stay at a heavy weight to build strength
>>
>>36489008
Prob not but try anyway
>>
>>36488311
>>36488995
It wasn't argumentative, it just wasn't seeing the forest for the trees. Your hyperbole is what triggered me. This post isn't argumentative either.
>>
>>36488998
Can someone give me a simple recipe for grilled chicken?

I don't know how to cook well (18 y/o)
>>
>>36488583
You used a 100g banana, did you weight it, fatty? of course not. 2cups milk, cup of yogurt, and good only knows how much PB. That shake was 700kcal at least, probably pushing 1000kcal.
>>
>>36488715
>Eating constantly makes you hungry more
Never heard this before, not finding anything confirming it via google.
>>
File: 1395333283647.gif (486 KB, 499x330) Image search: [Google]
1395333283647.gif
486 KB, 499x330
>>36489073
>slice chicken breast into think slices
>add salt and pepper
>add lemon juice
>add soy sauce
>put on pan and cook until ready
ta-da
>>
>>36488886
Even skim milk has more cals in a cup than that. I know you're not drinking skim milk because you're a slob too.

And regular peanut butter has around 90 calories in a tbsp. Which makes me question how much you're putting in if you somehow got to 160 with REDUCED FAT, and it throws all your measurements into question.

Not to mention you can't count at all. The fact that you posted this twice to wind up at 360 is hilarious though.
Also fuck no does ham have 60 calories. Not in the fucking portions you're eating
>>
>>36489073
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_JFUatl5Tk
>>
>>36489123
but skip the mayo of course.
>>
>>36489142

>but skip the mayo of course.

Fuck off, Mayo is awesome. And its only like 5 calories per serving.

It must be the hormones in the chicken that is making me fat. Its not the calories.
>>
>>36489092
>You used a 100g banana, did you weight it, fatty? of course not.
Ah yes, you got me, I was using giant bananas the whole time. They're over four times the weight of a typical banana and I didn't notice. [/sarcasm]
>2cups milk, cup of yogurt, and good only knows how much PB.
Are you for real?
HALF A CUP OF MILK
HALF A CUP OF YOGURT
30 GRAMS OF PEANUT BUTTER
>>
>>36489164
lel almost got me with that serving bullshit.
>>
File: 1397331236408.gif (1 MB, 320x173) Image search: [Google]
1397331236408.gif
1 MB, 320x173
>>36489166
>[/sarcasm]
why dont you get it through your fatfuck brain that you're counting is wrong and you're wrong about everything, thats why you're 1. a fat fuck, 2. will always be a fat fuck, and 3. why no one loves you. go be fat somewhere else you loser
>>
Ill give you the benefit of the doubt here and assume what you calculated is true... then what you might have a is a thyroid problem so you might want to go get that checked. Iv had a teacher in highschool who was a champion in rowing, then she had a problem with her hormones and eating the same shit she was eating for years + pills they put her one, made her gain over 30lbs. so get urself checked. if youre ok in that department, then Get myfitnesspal, a new food scale, a new weight scale, and recalculate your TDEE without lieing to yourself.
>>
>>36489103

It's pretty debated, a but a few articles:

Saying more meal frequency = less appetite control

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23404961

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20339363

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23404961

This one says there's no difference in appetite control:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20847729

This says there is improved appetite control if you eat more meals:

http://download.springer.com/static/pdf/91/art%253A10.1186%252F1550-2783-8-4.pdf?originUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjissn.biomedcentral.com%2Farticle%2F10.1186%2F1550-2783-8-4&token2=exp=1458705611~acl=%2Fstatic%2Fpdf%2F91%2Fart%25253A10.1186%25252F1550-2783-8-4.pdf*~hmac=6f6cf9227816e1022d70ac9ddaf4347beb085f64cded57adebc4db6d120ee2b2

But the most likely answer is that frequent consumption of food does actually train your hormones (specifically ghrelin) to trigger hunger based on the typical time you eat; i.e. you eat more frequently you will get hungrier more frequently and vice versa.

Examined in this article.

http://ajpgi.physiology.org/content/294/3/G699
>>
>>36489166
>30 GRAMS OF PEANUT BUTTER
so now you are weighing your servings?
>>
File: largecup01.jpg (26 KB, 450x224) Image search: [Google]
largecup01.jpg
26 KB, 450x224
>>36489166
>>
>>36489166
30 grams pb is like 180 cals bro
>>
>>36489197
>>36487831
>>
>>36489166
>30 grams of PB

sorry but that's not a tablespoon 15 grams is
>>
>>36487831
how long have you been on this diet?

my guess is 2 weeks or less
>>
File: mysides.jpg (54 KB, 420x379) Image search: [Google]
mysides.jpg
54 KB, 420x379
>>36489202
>>36489212
>>36489214
>>36489224
>>
>>36489114
>Even skim milk has more cals in a cup than that.
HALF A CUP
HALF A CUP
HALF A CUP
HALF A CUP
HALF A CUP

>And regular peanut butter has around 90 calories in a tbsp. Which makes me question how much you're putting in if you somehow got to 160 with REDUCED FAT, and it throws all your measurements into question.
I DOUBLE AND TRIPLE CHECKED. IT IS INDEED A LOT LESS THAN 160 PER TABLESPOON, AND MY INITIAL MEASUREMENT WAS BASED ON WEIGHT. YES, I USE A KITCHEN SCALE. IT IS ACCURATE.
THE TRUTH IS I DON'T SCRAPE OFF THE EXCESS FROM THE SPOON, LIKE >>36488987 BUT NOWHERE NEAR AS EXTREME.
FOR THE FIRST MONTH OR SO I MADE THESE MILKSHAKES, I VERIFIED BY WEIGHING THAT AMOUNT OF PEANUT BUTTER THAT IT'S SLIGHTLY UNDER TWO TABLESPOONS ACCORDING TO THE LABEL. FROM THEN ON I DON'T NEED THE SCALE EVERY DAY, BUT STILL USE IT SOMETIMES TO MAKE SURE I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN THE SERVING SIZE.
>>
>>36488751
YFW 1 glass of milk is 250 calories.

Do you know the difference between a cup and a glass?
>>
>>36489224
>>36489212
So what's the problem?
30 grams of PB is about 180 calories.
I said I got 160 calories from PB alone.
Maybe that's an optimistic measurement, but it's not totally unbelievable.
>>
File: upset.jpg (52 KB, 509x572) Image search: [Google]
upset.jpg
52 KB, 509x572
>>36489257
>>
>>36489257
no need to yell bro
>>
>>36489285
the problem is youre guesstimating and missing numbers here and there which add up.
>>
>>36489288
Damn right I am. I clearly said "half a cup of milk" and you're still acting like I drank the whole pint.
>>
>>36489257

Listen bro, if you keep eating shit because it tastes good you're going nowhere in this game.

Can you explain to me why you even make a milkshake? It's for taste, isn't it? You're eating it, partially because you think it's healthy, mainly because it's delicious.

For breakfast, you're going to have 2 eggs mixed with 4 servings of egg whites. Scramble these in ONE serving of olive oil, if the eggs are slimy after scrambling, you fucked up.

This is your new breakfast. No carbs, just enough fat, plenty of protein. Enjoy the egg-farts
>>
>>36489305
>mixed with 4 servings of egg whites
What should I do with the yolks? I can't afford to waste any food.
>>
File: 1450890444728.jpg (3 KB, 123x125) Image search: [Google]
1450890444728.jpg
3 KB, 123x125
>>36489305
>ONE serving of olive oil
You and OP deserve each other.
>>
File: lmfao.png (28 KB, 358x304) Image search: [Google]
lmfao.png
28 KB, 358x304
>>36489299
>>36489331
>>36489335
>>
>>36489335

DESU I don't actually measure the olive oil, I just make sure it's an incredibly minute cover on the bottom of the pan. Any excess gets drained before I cook the eggs

>>36489331
No keep at least two yolks in the mix, you need some fat in order for you to feel full.
>>
>>36489279
A GLASS IS A CUP MADE OF GLASS, DONT BE RETARDED
>>
>>36489331
Just eat 3 eggs and some fruit.

Eating yolks is lifing shit and you just want to lose weight. Only thing that matter is cico, not eggwhites.
>>
>>36489389
>fruit
NO! YOU SAID ZERO SUGAR!
>>
File: obvious.jpg (79 KB, 640x433) Image search: [Google]
obvious.jpg
79 KB, 640x433
>>36489378
>>
File: 1429823785550.jpg (38 KB, 426x440) Image search: [Google]
1429823785550.jpg
38 KB, 426x440
>>36489166
A typical banana has 135kcal

90kcal is a SMALL 100g banana, which is none existent is commerce

Stop lying, fatty

>HALF A CUP OF MILK
4oz of milk, even whole milk, has less than 80kcal.

STOP
LYING
FATTY
>>
>>36489417
>That's just saying "you're lying" with more words.

Its like you didnt even read my post
>>
>>36489431

You may not be purposefully lying, but you're incompetence is approaching criminal negligence levels. Your punishment: 280lbs for life. GG
>>
File: 1424629900614.jpg (138 KB, 970x582) Image search: [Google]
1424629900614.jpg
138 KB, 970x582
>>36489431
>tell me why im not losing weight
>without telling me why im not losing weight
LYING
Y
I
N
G
FAT
A
T
>>
>>36489409
I didn´t say shit.

Nothing wrong with some sugar from fruit. You need to eat it anyway.
>>
Honestly is the lying OP even here anymore? Or is this a thread of trollabalism now?
>>
File: 1452651356526.gif (2 MB, 450x188) Image search: [Google]
1452651356526.gif
2 MB, 450x188
i only eat 800 calories a day and i cant lose any weight

guess theres no point in trying... now where did i put those cookies?
>>
Fuck you OP, fuck you in your stupid fat face.

You know exactly the goddamn reason your diet isn't working, yet you come on here and posting this fucking bullshit. Unless you are a medical and scientific marvel and your body is creating energy from nothing there is only one possible answer, you are eating more calories than you are burning off.

Now go the fuck away with your never gonna make it ass, and don't come back until you are ready to at least face the reality that every ounce of fat on your body is 100% your fault.
>>
>>36488555
>780 calorie sandwich

Holy fucking kek, my god. I laughed so hard at this. I wanted to call you American but I don't think what you're calling a sandwich is the same as an american sandwich. I can eat a over flowing plate of food with the perfect balance of protein fat and carbs for around 600 calories.

Dafuq is on the sandwich
>>
>>36489509

Good point, that is bacon double cheeseburger calorie range.
>>
>>36489525
>>36489509
Sounds about avg for a subway foot long, which often passes as "healthy diet food"
>>
After lurking all the posts, I'm enjoying this.

Also, OP, it's believed that the food you eat during breakfast will be what your body burns more easily as fuel for the rest of the day. Not sure how much of that is fairy tale or truth...

Just have some scrambled eggs with avocado mixed in for breakfast. No cheese or any extra shit.
>>
>>36489464
>Nothing wrong with some sugar from fruit.
>>36488908
>You don't even fucking need fruit you idiot. Quit eating so much sugar, natural or otherwise.

Which is it? You can't both be right.
>>
Not sure if this applies to this thread or not, but does anyone else get really autistic with their calories? As in, before they eat anything, they'll look up how many calories it is first?
>>
>>36489587
I check the protein first.
>>
>>36489587

I'll just glance at the nutrition real quick, but this is often grounds for people in the room to make a snarky comment like

"Why are you watching what you eat?? You need some meat on them bones!"

"Why do you lift, you're so skinny!"
>>
>>36489587
Only if it's something new and toward the end of the night when I'm running low on calories
>>
>>36489587
Nah, I tend to look them up after and adjust. I get some days where I eat double my goal, but over the course of a week I always seem to average within 100 or so cals of my daily goal. I cook most of my meals so its easy to make sure I actually adjust for those times.
>>
>>36487831
Here's an idea eat even less than you do know take whatever you would eat and subtract 500 calories that or it really is your genetics and you should talk to a doctor not an Indian poop weaving content aggregator
>>
>>36488861
I eat a bacon egg and cheese omelet for breakfast most days when cutting.

Nothing wrong with cheese bro.
>>
So OP, which would you be more likely to believe in:
1. One of the main pillars of physics that all of existence is based around, the Law of Thermodynamics

Or

2. Some random fat guy on the internet that is saying the Law of Thermodynamics doesn't work on him.

I have two pieces of advice for you OP: eat less, and actually workout/ do cardio.
>>
>>36488283
No, it's saying you're mistaken with a lot of words. Eat less. Post what you ate today.
>>
>>36490179
>the Law of Thermodynamics
That's not applicable here. No one is saying energy was created.
Human beings do not break down 100% of molecular bonds in their food, and they don't have the slowest metabolism possible. This is a question of biology.
>>
>>36488583
nigga you blend peanut butter a whole bana starbwerries and yogurt all into one cup of milk? Your serving sizes are way off you are not measuring correctly.
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.