[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So your okay with being bald? >taking creatine which is proven
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 11
File: balding.jpg (75 KB, 624x920) Image search: [Google]
balding.jpg
75 KB, 624x920
So your okay with being bald?

>taking creatine which is proven to have a byproduct of DHT which is what is reasonable for balding.

>Doing any form of exercise increases testosterone which has a byproduct of DHT. Yup you guessed it. Your going to go bald.

PS this only applies to people who have bald family members.
>>
>>36487769
> tfw I've already accepted that I'm going to bald at 30
feels bad bros, is there any way to stop it or prevent is somewhat?
>>
>>36487769
Baldind isn't all about genetics. More test - more DHT = more likely to go bald. Soooo... yeah. Not necessarily genetic at all.
>>
File: 20160322_215255.jpg (775 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160322_215255.jpg
775 KB, 1440x1080
>grandfather on mothers side has full head of hair at 80
>this is my hair at 21
J
U
S
T
>>
>>36487825
Your a dumb ass.

DHT does not cause everyone to lose hair on their head.

Dont speak out of your neversquatingass
>>
>>36487769
why the fuck do people care about being bald?

I'm literally waiting for the day I go bald just so I can stop shaving my head. Women do not give a fuck. If you're some beta bitchboii who combs his hair in to one of those fucking fruity little swirls, your boyfriend is the only one who really gives a fuck.

just go for the bald / beard meme look, it works fucking fine.
>>
I'm a strong fat and am bald/ing. Whenever I cut below a certain weight I'm always getting checked out. I just buzz my head. Looms good.
>>
>>36487769
>not shaving head and going badass mode
>>
>>36487792
Non worth it. I had to shave my head by age 24.

Now I just wear a number one all over (beard included). Jason strahtum style. 29 now. No problems.

I've only ever had one chick say 'no, I don't like bald guys', so I just fucked her friend instead.

I guess you also have to be able to wear it, so be tallish, not fat, and still keep it well, like barber once a week.

The one thing you don't want to do is try and hold on once it starts to receed and thin.
>>
>Jujimufu
>Been taking creative for almost 15 years; takes 10g a day.
> Completely full head of hair.
>>
Being male is a byproduct of DHT. The only thing dht does is make you male when you are an embryo, after that it only has sinister purposes like giving you cancer and making you go bald.
>>
>>36488041
Being bald and shaving your head are two completely different things.
>>
>>36488088
I can rock the jason statham cut. My buddy went clean shaven bald and he can rock it. He's bear mode though
>>
File: hairline.jpg (398 KB, 1843x632) Image search: [Google]
hairline.jpg
398 KB, 1843x632
>>36487792
I've gotten some regrowth on the crown and hairline with Biotin, Minoxidil and pumpkin seed oil on the scalp most evenings (dht blocking properties without taking a pill..obviously not as powerful as just using proscar). I recommend nizoral also. But again, this will buy you time...But eventually we're all gonna have to accept it. Here's the progress of mine from june of last year till november roughly. The hairline hasnt changed much but my crown has improved from where it was mid summer. Still thin though.
>>
Since you guys noticed you were going bald, how long has it taken to reach a stage where it was necessary to start shaving?
>>
>>36488411
I actually didn't notice until someone here pointed it out in a face or CBT. Since highschool I had a pointed hairline so I never really put much thought into it. When i started creatine I really noticed my hair thinning at the front and thats when I decided to start trying to reverse the process.

Though buzzing it was extremely satisfying, I've grown it back out since I might as well enjoy it while I have it. Once serious thinning happens up top Ill buzz it off though.
>>
File: download_20160319_200317.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
download_20160319_200317.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
Bald at 32, reporting in
>>
>>36488041
You will still need to shave your head you fucking retard. In fact, you'll need to shave your head more often because if not you'll have two patches of hair on the side of your head
>>
File: Homer_Simpson_2006.png (50 KB, 239x391) Image search: [Google]
Homer_Simpson_2006.png
50 KB, 239x391
>>36487769
ITT
>>
>>36489403
bald at 24 here m8
>>
>>36488355
Out of all these pics... your crewcut hair looks best.
throw that stuff out.. and shave it down. Not trolling.
>>
File: Flex Luthor.jpg (14 KB, 280x373) Image search: [Google]
Flex Luthor.jpg
14 KB, 280x373
>>36489403

Bald at 28, no shame boys.
>>
File: IMG_1416.jpg (65 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1416.jpg
65 KB, 480x360
sucks..
>>
>>36490084
I have to agree desu. Looks absolute shit when its a little longer.
>>
27, hairline hasn't moved a millimeter.

Though, my father has decent hair rescission, but even looking at pictures of him around my age he had already begun on the road to where it is now.

I still don't see anything, so who knows what the future holds.

Bit more grey then I'm comfortable with though.
>>
>>36487825

Why would you even bother typing out your opinion and clicking post when it's so completely incorrect? You should get checked out for severe mental retardation

>>36488411
I noticed i was balding when i was 21. I'm now 26 and it's only a little bit worse. Though ive been taking finasteride for about a year, and i think ive even seen some improvement since 1 year ago. If i can hang onto my hair til at least 30 i'll be happy
>>
>>36489403
Feels guy?
I like you man
>>
Started seeing signs of hair loss at 18, seemed to stop around then too for some reason

Started using Lipogaine, 1% Ketoconazole shampoo ED

Then started a cycle (350-450 Test P)
Kept same regimen except added .25mg finasteride on 450 and .125mg on 350

Crown thinned out a bit, but I'm not too worried, should grow back in time provided I don't use steroids
>>
>>36490154
Careful, I was like you at 27. I even talked some shit to a bald guy i know. Then a month later I woke up, looked in the mirror and ..... recession.....
>>
>>36490>>36490183
>>36490183
> finasteride

How is your sex life / libido / boner ?
>>
>buzz head
>grow beard

win!
>>
>>36490197
>post feelguy hundreds of times
>start becoming him even in appearance
meme magic lads
>>
>>36487769

If you're bald and don't have an epic beard you should kill yourself.
>>
i've looked into finasteride but how come its so fucking expensive? i live in Sweden and in the pharmacy it costs 1500kr for 7 x 14 propecia tabs.. im not paying 5000kr per year (800dollar ish?) for that shit. Any Swedes here that can fill me in?
>>
Who are some famous celebrities who are bald?

They don't have to be conventionally handsome, but pls, no George Costanzas.
>>
File: scared anime.gif (216 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
scared anime.gif
216 KB, 320x240
>>36487859
>grandfather on mothers side has full head of hair at 80

A-Anon, I thought that's where hair was i-inherited from...

>Hoping I'd get my man's-man granddad's hair because he's got full head of white hair at 83

>It's nothing but male pattern baldness by 45 on every male of every generation going back as far as I've been alive
>>
File: smiling don draper.jpg (7 KB, 199x242) Image search: [Google]
smiling don draper.jpg
7 KB, 199x242
>>36490753
>>36490197
Kek be praised

>>36490105
>Flex Luthor
>>
>go to dr
>'what is your opinion on finasteride for male pattern baldness?'
>'I do not prescribe anything for hair loss. It is a natural event and there is no need to treat'
>'so you will not help me?'
>'no'

Say hello to bald at 20.
>>
>>36491255
go to a different doctor faggot

or just man up and accept it
>>
>>36490637
finasteride isn't too harsh on those things, dutasteride on the other hand...
>>
>>36491255
>>36491148

look into indian generics, swede customs may not allow passage tho.
>>
>>36488041

Rampant narcissism and male insecurity.

Going bald is practically a rite of male passage. You reach an age where your testosterone and DHT are higher enough that your hairline recedes and your beard fills in.

It's normal. It's not unattractive. Women don't give a single fuck. If you're decent looking and have your shit together you will never have a woman turn you down for having no hair/shaved head. It just doesn't happen.

The guys fucking stressing about it are the same inexperienced retards who are adamant that you need to be <10% bodyfat, tanned and fitness model ripped for a girl to even look at you. It just doesn't work like that in the real world.
>>
File: deal with it.png (581 KB, 642x507) Image search: [Google]
deal with it.png
581 KB, 642x507
>Dad has a full head of hair
>Granddad on dads side has full head of hair at 86
>Granddad on moms side has full head of hair at 90
>I have tons of fucking hair

Feels good brehs
>>
>>36491148
here (finland) you can get a stronger pill of the same stuff, 5mg, it's meant to treat prostate problems or some shit, but you can buy that, cut them up into 8th's
>>
>>36487769
I'm going to Turkey this April to do a hairtransplant

>tfw 21
>full head of hair, but had a shitty hairline since i was 14
>>
>>36487769
actually, alot of pubmed studies have shown that excercise DECREASES baldness

creatine does increase DHT but regular excercise only increase TESTOSTERONE

it has been proven increased testosterone levels actually give you a THICKER head of hair, its only DHT that makes you bald

so for baldness: excercise good, creatine bad

go fuck yourself op i hope you get a cactus in your anus
>>
>>36491444
trips confirms truth
>>
>>36491444
recent studies showed that creatine actually doesn't cause balding(will look for source)
>>
>>36491255
Literally the same thing happened to me. Went to see Dr Pajeet when I was about 18 and he wouldn't prescribe me anything, he gave me this talk about being true to myself and how Im about to go to uni so I should form new relationships with people based on who I am.

Really pissed me off at the time but kinda glad he said that shit. Baldo now at 23, just keep it shaved and stay lean for the facial gains.
>>
>>36491453

There has been no followup on the DHT study. So the only available literature supports the fact that creatine accelerates mpb.

Nobody is saying creatine causes balding. If you have the gene you're going to go bald. Creatine will just accelerate that process via raising DHT.
>>
File: 1444157022949.png (153 KB, 351x351) Image search: [Google]
1444157022949.png
153 KB, 351x351
who
>graying
here?

probably looking at a grey beard as well in a few years.
>>
>>36491514

Quite a few strands at the front of my hair have started going white. Or super super blonde. Hard to tell at this length.

Kinda would be awesome if it went white.
>>
>>36487769
My dads bald. He went bald at around 19 to 21, im 22 with a full head of hair. Probably my mothers sides genetix. I wouldnt be too devastated though, just shave it all off every couple of nights
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.