[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On Febuary 1st I weighed 19.5 stone Today I weigh 18.5 I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (248 KB, 1159x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
248 KB, 1159x1600
On Febuary 1st I weighed 19.5 stone

Today I weigh 18.5

I'm pretty satisfied with my weight lost so far and I'm surprised I lost a stone considering I've never really exercised that much before February. It wasn't as hard as I thought and it feels pretty good to exercise.

But I digress.

I was wondering if there is a faster way of losing weight. Right now I'm jogging and walking for 30-40 mins. It was less before but I'm slowly building up cardio. I eat little to no sugary foods. I also drink nothing but water.
>>
>>36487655
I have honestly had most success with lifting rather than cardio. Especially considering how demotivating cardio is, or at least to me.

You also don't want to lose weight too fast, unless you are planning on having skin surgery.
>>
>>36487799
Oh I know. I wanna do it fast but slow enough for my skin to adjust to the weight loss.
>>
>>36487655
>stone
>>
>stone
This is objectively the most retarded way of measuring human weight. Stop using it, you goddamn island monkeys.
>>
>>36487655
What the fuck is a stone.
>>
>>36487655
Nice man, I gained 6 pebbles of muscle since I started lifting last year.
>>
>>36491308
it's the weight measurement that literally only fat people use.
>>
>>36487655
Download myfitnesspal, start counting calories.
Buy Whey and eat high protein foods.
Protein makes you lose fat and helps build muscle.
Godspeed stonefag. Don't get stoned too much. And don't get stoned by achmed and fatima while you're at it.
>>
>>36491305
do you say your 72 inches?
>>
>>36487655

> tfw 2 boulders, 8 stone and 3 pebbles
> permacut
>>
>>36487655
Want to lose weight faster? Run more. The only way to weight loss is for your body to burn more calories than you eat. The more you burn, the more you lose weight

Calories in calories out breh
>>
>>36487655
>I'm surprised I lost a stone considering I've never really exercised that much before February
50 niggawats

T
I
C
K
Y
>>
>>36491315
thanks for the laugh
>>
>>36491315
Pebbles > stones > boulders > mountains

Is this how it works?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.