[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QTDDTOT - Really polite and courteous edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33
File: received_10156279062285134.jpg (84 KB, 1387x805) Image search: [Google]
received_10156279062285134.jpg
84 KB, 1387x805
Last one nearing limit...

I was wondering what the actual reasons for not taking tren on a first cycle are?

All I hear is not to do it without much reasoning or explainig why. If I am going to get night sweats/acne etc. anyway what difference does it make if it's the first cycle or 20th cycle?

Thank you very much in advance for your help.
>>
File: 1444004754489.jpg (44 KB, 282x341) Image search: [Google]
1444004754489.jpg
44 KB, 282x341
using the tdee calculator from the sticky, wtf does moderate exercise count as? i noticed that 3 days at the gym fall at light and moderate but i feel like im busting my ass too much at the gym for it to count as light. my routine at the gym is SS and i usually run atleast for 21 minutes and walk for 10, lately ive been pushing to almost 40 minutes total time doing cardio, does this warrant me using moderate exercise instead of light?
>>
>>36488102
I actually find that hitting the gym hard, 3 days a week, plus two days with half an hour light cardio actually puts me up at heavy activity multiplier, but I do lift really intensely (Texas Method).
>>
>>36488201
do you use a different, more accurate calculator or do you also use the sticky calc?
>>
>>36487592
Steroid questions should go in the fraud general.
But the idea is that first you find out how your body reacts to just test, so that you can factor out its side effects when you add tren. This information is necessary to decide what a good dose of each is when taken together for your third cycle or blast.
>>
When incline benching, should the bar hit above, below or on the nipples?

Does it make a difference?
>>
>>36488223
I used Katch-Mcardle to calculate my BMR (Katch-Mcardle requires you know your lean body mass exactly though; I found this from a professionally administered 7-point caliper test)

After that I kept a graph of my weight and my calories (I actually did this in my TI-89, but I'm sure there's a better way with Excel or Google docs now), and found my TDEE from periods where my weight stayed stable.
>>
>>36487592
come visit us in /fraud/

also, tren on first cycle is discouraged for a couple of reasons.

1. You should see how you react to just test alone, adding an oral may be fine but that's about it. This is so that you can pinpoint the exact compound causing issues if side effects or complications arise.

2. Joint health. If it's your first cycle chances are you'll be gaining a lot of mass and strength from just a basic test cycle anyway, adding tren means your joints and tendons would really, really be struggling to keep up with your muscle development.
>>
>>36488240
Usually above. Shoulder tightness is best with elbows back as much as they can be, and the bar remains directly over the elbow. (With your torso inclined like this, there's no danger of impinging your shoulders with the upper arm to torso angle being so high, as there is with the bench press.)

Of course, I think most of the arguments for incline press are over blown. Overhead and flat bench covers all the muscles better.
>>
File: 1442175455624.jpg (227 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1442175455624.jpg
227 KB, 1600x1200
i'm getting a deep tissue massage tomorrow and i want to know what to say so i get my moneys worth

i have poor hip flexibility and some problems with thoracic rounding in the front squat

so do i tell the massage guy to hit hips and upper back? or do i need to be more specific

wut say brahs
>>
Whats the best preworkout? recently tried mr hyde found it pretty lackluster compared to mesomorph 3.0
>>
File: not what it looks like.jpg (112 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
not what it looks like.jpg
112 KB, 1080x1080
How do I build a thicker, stronger neck?
>>
Bulking right now, if i eat 5 big meals on the 5 days I lift, and on my two current rest days I don't eat much, will my bulk be affected?
>>
>>36489272
>cup of coffee
>banana
>>
Is it possible to cut without counting macros?
>>
>>36489680
bump for this
>>
>>36489712
No, weekly calorie balance is what really matters.
>>36489680
Bumping too as /necklet/
>>
>>36489764

Look up "hand portion size" or something like that, or try to eat only when you feel physically hungry (rather than wanting to satisfy a craving for a tasting sensation) unless its prior/after workout which is mandatory.
>>
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE DNP THREAD?
>>
How can I eat more protein (want to get ~230 g/day) and less carbs (want ~115 g/day)
Here's what I ate today and the macros corresponding

Breakfast: One orange
Lunch: 3 packets of Quaker Oats brown sugar oatmeal
Workout: 2 scoops BCAAs, 2 scoops whey protein post lift
Dinner: 2 cups of rice, 120 grams of chicken breast w/ skin, 1 cup grapes

All that shit was only 106 g protein, and 223 g carbohydrates

Pls help
>>
what's the most amount of weight you can safely loose a week if you're a guy at around 20-21% BF? No keto or any of that bullshit, just pure calorie counting.
>>
>>36490139
230 g/day is absolutely insane and way too much unless you're doing an insane amount of roids.
Anyway, mix your protein with milk. Eat 4 eggs for breakfast, less rice more chicken.

Or if all of that seems too hard, GOMAD
>>
December 310lbs

Today 287lbs

Good progress? Will I be able to hit my goal of 250lbs by July at this rate or do I intense it up some more?
>>
>>36490139
No one outside of body-builder range requires that much protein. Hell, most people need less than 1g/lb, so you definitely don't need that much.
>>
>>36490139
>three (3) packets of oatmeal
that's where your carbs are coming from famalam. Replace at least one packet with a serving of greek yogurt. maybe two, and add in a scoop of protein. That should knock out a good portion of carbs and add in about 40g protein.
also, lentils have more protein than rice. You could possibly switch that out
>>
>>36490172
Eggs seem like an easy way to get more protein in
Plus I have a fuckton laying around
>>36490180
Lol that's the thing, I'm 248 pounds so 1g/pound is gonna leave me with about 230 g regardless
>>36490191
What are lentils? Like beans?
pls don't think I'm retarded
>>
>>36490219
Its 1 g/ pound of lean body mass, not 1g/ per pound
>>
>>36490177
Since you're obese, you should be able to lose weight really quickly. For you, I'd argue that 23 lbs over 3 months is alright, but you can be losing a lot faster. Someone your weight could be losing 10lbs a month with the right diet.

If you haven't already, look at your TDEE. You should be able to eat at 1000 cal under your limit. And if you keep carbs lower (under 100g if possible) and protein high, you might even speed it up.
>>
>>36490219
Hold the fuck up anon, are you cutting? It's 1g per pound of lean body mass (IE muscle). If you're trying to cut, you absolutely do not need that much protein. At most you could probably do 150g/day, and that might be overdoing it.
>>
>>36490236
How do I calculate lean body mass
>>
>>36490177
Nice progress, you can likely make it. Maybe make your new goal 240 to make it more of a challenge. Good luck!
>>
>>36490247
Eat 150grams at most. That'll be enough, and 1g per pound of lean body mass is still a ton.
>>
>>36490247
Find your Bodyfat%, multiply your weight by it. It's really that simple.
>>
>>36490253
Oh dang I thought I read that you were 277. You need to step it up homie. >>36490177
>>
>>36490267
no that gives you body fat in weight. subtract that number from your total and you get your lean body mass
>>
>>36490263
>>36490267
Alright brehs I'll shoot for that, thanks for the help
>>
>>36490282
If you're trying to lose weight you gotta cut all the shit especially the sugary oatmeal. You don't even need to be drinking protein shakes right now. Give the sticky another read lad
>>
>>36490237
>>36490253
>>36490270
thanks, been a few times where I completely fucked myself and ate pure shite but I lost for the most part. Going to up the discipline and add in some good cardio.
>>
>>36490308
Good luck bro, you're gonna make it
>>
Should I feel bad for only lifting twice a week? I have the time to lift more but it feels good to rek your whole body and then rest enough so you can do it again two days later
>>
>>36490305
Fuck the oatmeal is the only fun part of my day
Should I replace with unflavoured steel cut oats
>>
>>36490323
It all depends on how you go about it. You can train your whole body 2 times a week, 3 times a week or even 5 times a week, but whether it's a good idea depends on what your actual training looks like. If you enjoy totally wrecking yourself then twice weekly might be plenty. It's definitely possible to make gains this way.
As long as you're not just being lazy.
>>
>>36490177
Honest question; how can you eat so much to maintain 280 lbs+? I mean surely you need to eat at least 4500 kcals a day. It's a lot of work to eat that much

I struggle to keep over 170 lbs, I force myself to have 5 meals a day but it's still hard

t. Skelly
>>
>>36490325
You don't have to replace it but you really should. Oatmeal is pretty easy to make yourself. You can still add some brown sugar to it, make sure not to go overboard on it though, and also throw in some cinnamon and it'll still taste good.
>>
>>36490350
Not him but we humans can adapt/get used to damn near anything. He probably didn't start out crushing 5k calories a day from the get-go. He unintentionally slowly built up to it (while screwing over his ability to control appetite in the process)
>>
I am not going to be anywhere near a gym for the next 2 months. What are some bodyweight routines I can do to tide me over until I get back? I know it isn't a permanent solution.
>>
>>36490350
being fed shit from childhood (been obese since I can remember) and constantly eating shit and drinking tons of fucking alcohol and fulfilling every munchies craving from drugs

Sad part is that no one else in my family is even slightly fat, so I don't know why I got fucked up in childhood so hard.
>>
>>36490349
I like to run during the week too, and thinking of picking up bjj. I don't eat super much so maybe 2 times is good with regards to my cal intake

I do deadlift/bench/pullup/curl/ab work day A and leg press/bench/ohp/skull crushers/ab work day B
>>
>>36490350
It's hard because you're eating right. The food you eat isn't full of super calorie dense carbs like the food that guy is eating. You could hit 5000 kcals a day easy if you only ate pizza pop and and fries for a day
>>
>>36490357
Alright bro thanks, I appreciate it
>>
>>36490350
A bowl of captain crunch (not one of those pussy serving sizes) is about 200 calories without the milk. A frozen pizza can be 1800 calories and not be that filling. A burger and fries from Carl's jr can hit 1300 calories.

When you're used to high-carb meals and the convenience of fast food, you don't even realize how much you're eating.
>>
>>36490378
I have a really weak stomach so I can't eat only junk food. Besides, my skin gets fucked up
>>
How effective are braces/compression sleeves?
Specifically knee braces/sleeves.
Knee has been hurting lately from shitty squatting form, so i'm switching to lunges/deadlifts for a while so it can heal.
Would it help wearing them to the gym?
>>
Do the strength gains you make on creatine disappear after you hop off the stuff?
Let's say I take it for 3 months then stop, will all my gains go away?
>>
>>36490374
Sounds like a good approach then. Running and BJJ is training as well, so effectively you're training much more than 2 times a week.

>>36490417
Anything that help keeps the area warm is going to be beneficial. But make sure you're taking steps to solve the issue and aren't just trying to hide it.

>>36490428
The gains you make are yours to keep. That said you probably won't even notice creatine's effect. It's there but it's tiny. The stuff is dirt cheap and works on several levels so it's well worth it, but it's not steroids.
>>
what are some gym bag essentials?
>inb4 squat plug
>>
>>36490460
If I take creatine while on a cut is it pointless? I'm losing strength after all.
>>
>>36490065
They all died duh
>>
>>36490507
I like using thick white tape for my hands when I'm doing pull-ups/heavy DLs and my calluses hurt
>>
File: 51MFYH4TK0L.jpg (45 KB, 350x500) Image search: [Google]
51MFYH4TK0L.jpg
45 KB, 350x500
>>36487592
Is fitness made simple legit?
I mean, the man's name is John BASEDow after all
Pic related
>>
How often can I work forearms and how long do they take to recover?
>>
>>36490564
He looks like a DYEL with synthol arms, lmao middle school rich piano
>>
>>36490582
His commercials are burned into my mind forever senpai
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
How to do I escape skinnyfat mode?
I'm 6'1" 65kg and wanna be sorta ottermode around 75kg.
Should I bulk or cut first?
Most importantly is what routine should I do? I really hate not being confident in any routine.
If I do ss I'll feel like I'll be getting fatter but stronger and if I do a split I feel like I'll just stay week and have no process.
Please help me help myself fit, I wanna be physically fit for sports like surfing and look good for girls, a body similar to Conor McGregor's is what I'm hoping for
>>
File: IMG_20160323_181430.jpg (2 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160323_181430.jpg
2 MB, 3840x2160
>>36487592
Guys, I've been lifting in running shoes, but apparently that's bad. I don't have the money to buy lifting shoes, but I have these never worn canvas shoes lying around. As you can see, they have a very compact rubber sole. Could I and should I lift in them? Better than running shoes?

It'd kill 2 birds with one stone for me since they'd fit in my uni bag (runners don't) meaning I could stop by the gym on my way home.
>>
>>36490716
Skinnyfat is the worst to get out of, because either way progress is muddled. Personally I'd recommend cutting just to get it out of the way, and then bulk to 20%BF. Then cut again
>>
>>36489730
This to be honest. Plus way, way cheaper, and some nice micros from the banana. Plus, it'll keep your energy levels more constant during the workout.
>>
>>36490065
Isn't it approaching Summer in Burgerland? Nobody wants to use DNP when its hot, for pretty good reason.
>>
>>36490783
>Guys, I've been lifting in running shoes, but apparently that's bad.
Yup. Compressible soles. Fucks up your center of gravity and your weight distribution on your feet.

>Could I and should I lift in them?
I don't know anon, I don't know what kind of shoes they are. It'd be easier to tell if I could feel them.

You don't need lifting shoes specifically, a lot of people recommend chucks (converse) because they're stylish and cheap. I've heard vans are fine as well.
>>
File: IMG_20160323_183938.jpg (2 MB, 2160x3840) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160323_183938.jpg
2 MB, 2160x3840
>>36490814
Thanks for the reply anon. They're a hard rubber sole, if that helps.

And right now, I don't have a lot of money (student) and since I'm an Ausfag with big feet, getting chuck Taylors means goiv to a converse store and paying something like $80, so a cheaper alternative is much preferred. What makes chucks so good?
>>
>>36490891
The soles we're talking about are inside the shoe. If they are hard and flat, they should be good enough.

Chucks are recommended because they look good and, at least in America, they're pretty cheap. Only $40 ausbucks. 80 is pretty high.
>>
File: 1429630283305.jpg (117 KB, 660x495) Image search: [Google]
1429630283305.jpg
117 KB, 660x495
>>36489272
>what's the best preworkout?
Caffeine. Preworkouts (like brands etc) in general are a shit meme. >>36489730 is solid. If you're cutting/on the cheap, just pop a caffeine pill ~1h beforehand. Make sure you're hydrated.

>>36489764
Of course. If you're on the slice and unconcerned about anything else (i.e. you're really fukken fat), don't bother with macros, just worry about total kcals. If you want to keep dat muscle, count just the one macro+kcals. Count macros if you want full sperg health benefit.

>>36490323
>Is lifting just twice a week not enough?
>>36490349 is right, as long as you go hard in the paint you're fine, especially on a full-body routine. If you want to lift more but are concerned about overtiring yourself consider greyskull LP or a brosplit.

>>36490507
>what to bring to gym
don't go crazy famalam. Tanktop, sweats, sneakers, socks, change of clothes, possibly mp3+headphones. Anything else is just specific stuff that you'll already know you need if you need it (resistance bands for rehab etc) or bullshit (gloves etc).

>>36490783
>>36490891
>what shoes to lift in?
Skate shoes. Pick any old cheap pair. They're designed from heel to toe in almost exactly the same way as lifting shoes.
>>
Whenever I bench relatively heavy I get a burning pain in my right shoulder. Anyone know if this is a rotator cuff injury? I've had it for over 8 months now.

Should I just never lift heavier than 1pl8?
>>
>>36491331
Try facepulls (high rep) and weighted dips to get your shoulder in check fampai
>>
>>36491337
Hmm, already do facepulls... gonna increase the rep range on that to 20+ tho since I've been reading that a bit as of late.

Weighted fedoras, won't that just fuck my shit up even harder m8? That's a lot of pressure on the shoulders.
>>
>>36491367
Not if you don't go below parallel and watch your form.
That shit fixed my bench pain but YMMV
>>
>>36491331
>>36491337
>>36491367
>>36491375
If you want to be safe and really get that shit done, youtube "shoulder rehab protocol", should be a thing that comes up from the diesel crew. Do what it says on that vid and you'll get your shoulder fixt.
>>
What's a good android app to keep track of my lifts?
>>
>>36491416

I just use a notepad app. Works fine.
>>
My doctor said he found high levels of protein in my urine, is this due to high protein intake (0.9g of protein/lb of bodyweight) or is it due to creatine. I'm going to do the doctor tomorrow anyways. Also, is creatine necessary or not?
>>
Is there any point to bulking on IF. It's ruined my appetite and now I'm always hungry. Will I make better gains bulking on IF or not?
>>
Would you bros be kind enough to check my squat form since no one at my gym can?
>>
>>36491564

It's due to your kidneys not working properly. High protein intake and creatine both stress the kidneys and can lead to problems.
>>
>>36489680
Many people do shrugs wrong. You dont' just lift your shoulders upwards. Imagine there's an egg between your upper shoulder blades. Try to squeeze and break it by moving your shoulders in a 45° degree upwards.

For me, volume does more than weight with traps. 5x12.
>>
>>36490165
A 500 cal deficit is always recommended. Which means you should lose 1 pound every week.
>>
>>36491596
IF is primarily used as a diet guideline / system. For me, it makes cutting way easier since I can eat 2 huge meals a day. You get acustomed to your fasting time - I don't feel any hunger at all. For bulking, I don't know. There seems to be no benefit really. Either you like to eat a shitload at once or spread your meals out. It's up to you, the result is the same.
>>
>>36491596
IF as in Intermittent fasting?

I don't see why not if it works for you. But if you're feeling always hungry while doing so then you're probably doing something wrong

you make the best gains on bulk by eating just enough to be on
caloric surplus, while minimizing the amount of body fat you gain.

you can gain muscle only at certain rate no matter how much you eat,
rest will be simply stored as fat. And the more time you have to spend
cutting down that body fat % after your bulk, the more time you're spending
not gaining muscle as fast as you could while bulking

there's two great links in the sticky about bulking

>http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/initial-body-fat-and-body-composition-changes.html
>http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/general-philosophies-of-muscle-mass-gain.html

and then there's this article at powerliftingtowin

>http://www.powerliftingtowin.com/cutting-and-bulking-for-powerlifting/
>>
Would getting a standing desk for my shitposting needs help me get a better posture? My posture is fucking shit after years of being a fat as fatass.
>>
I'm struggling (my left arm especially) with db bench (I workout at home) and am wondering whether I should have both hands on the weight to guide it or whether I should deload. I feel kinda shitty having to deload on lmao17kg dumbbells though.
>>
>>36487592
you should ask /fraud/
>>
>>36491802
>am wondering whether I should have both hands on the weight
>db bench
wat

how many hands do you have

>>36491798
it would help prevent further fucking your posture from hours of sitting down, it likely won't 'fix' your posture alone though.

>>36491653
sure
>>
I've been having sudden hunger strikes for no reason (not exercise related), not sure if it's from a growth spurt (grew an inch 2 weeks ago) or for a side effect of the lexapro I'm taking.

What should I do?
>>
>>36491700
But trapezius != neck right? I mean NECK thickening.
>>
>>36492047
>guys I'm hungry what should I do
gee I don't know man what could it be

>growth spurt
are you literally 14?
>>
File: wut.jpg (147 KB, 726x590) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
147 KB, 726x590
>do db rows
>tricep starts hurting
???
>>
>>36492224
20, and when I saw I'm hungry I mean like literally 30 minutes after eating a copious meal.
>>
Going on holiday for two weeks. Am I definitely going to lose significant gains? Won't be doing any exercise other than walking and MAYBE swimming.
>>
File: overcompensation.jpg (9 KB, 480x198) Image search: [Google]
overcompensation.jpg
9 KB, 480x198
>>36492424
you'll lose no gains in that period of time that you'd notice

and once you get back from your holiday you'll likely be able to progress your lifts faster due to the extra amount of time your muscles have had time to recover

see overcompensation in periodized programming when peaking for competitions
>>
>>36492240
Watch your form. You shouldn't go in a straight line, it should do an arc. db rows is easy to do incorrectly and can turn into a shitty shoulder/tri/biceps exercice.
>>
>>36492424
you will be weaker coming back, but will build back to where you were much faster than when you initially built that strength.

>>36492307
keep eating. if you experience unwarranted weight loss then go to the hospital.

>>36492240
maybe you're slightly extending your elbows as you row

>>36492224
>are you literally 14?
says the angry hobbit that stopped growing at 15 :^)

>>36492205
do any neck exercises. you can wrap a towel around your head and resist it for time for example.
>>
is the whole "lightweight more reps = endurance, heavyweight less reps = hypertrophy" actually the reverse? All the guys I see at the gym who do splits are gaining at exponential rates while I'm here deadlifting 300lbs, benching 170 and still a skeleton.
>>
File: 1455869651087.gif (1 MB, 268x274) Image search: [Google]
1455869651087.gif
1 MB, 268x274
>dips fuck up your shoulders
>bench fucks up your shoulders
>ohp fucks up your shoulders
Why do people always say this shit, especially when it's way easier getting form down on these lifts compared to squatting or deadlifting? The more I lift the more I find I disregard all of that shit.
>>
>>36492542
Speaking of, how dangerous are behind the neck presses? I do them fairly light, but I've had some bigger guys tell me they can destroy your shoulders even so. I'm not small and I strict OHP 80kg, so they can't be that bad. I love how quickly they induce shoulder growth.
>>
Is it okay to do cardio on my rest days?
>>
File: scoobs.jpg (42 KB, 512x477) Image search: [Google]
scoobs.jpg
42 KB, 512x477
How long does it take for them kegel gains to show?
>>
>>36487592
So /fit/ I injured my ac joint benching, it s been nearly 3 months and i still can not bench more than 70 kilos without pain all the other lifts do not hurt. What can I do to be able to bench pain free again?
>>
I take 5mg creatine everyday and have done so for a little over a year. I gained 5 lbs water weight when I started using it. I continued to take it during my cut which ends in a month. Question is if I stop taking creatine in a month will those 5lbs I lose make me look more cut or more flat? Thoughts? Experience?
>>
>>36490417
FWIW I got a set of the Evolutionize black knee sleeves in return for a review. They are, hands down, better than Rehbands or Rocks. Best sleeves I've ever seen.
>>
>>36490783
Asics Hyper Throw 3's - cheap and fucking wonderful.
>>
>>36492531

to simplify there are "three" rep ranges

>heavy weight low reps = strength
typically speaking rep ranges of 1-5 reps for 1-5 sets

>average weight for moderate amount of reps = hypertrophy aka size gains
typically rep ranges of 8-15 for 2-4 sets

>light weight for high amount of reps = cardio/endurance
think of circuit training, womens kettlebell classes etc,
anything in excess of 15+ reps with stupidly low weights
however that is gross oversimplification since there's far more factors to it all
like volume, intensity, frequency, rest, sleep, diet, genetics, athletic history, body dysmorphia, etc

splitting your program obviously allows you to work out more frequently.
Not necessarily the same body parts as frequently but overall volume will be greater.
Although it must be said that most strength programs do have you benching/OHP
only 1,5 times per week (twice every other and once every other).

splitting also allows you to prioritize more lifts than full body workout.
If you start your every workout with squats, it will affect your ability to
bench during that same workout.

tl;dr: there's a lot of factors and the only important thing is that you keep lifting
and as you learn more about lifting figure out what works best for your goals
>>
>>36492682
its not exactly a science where taking creatine adds 5lb and therefore stopping loses 5lbs.

some people suggest it if you're going on a show and want to control all variables, but for 'looking good', chances are it will hardly make/break your physique. a lot of water is held in the muscles anyway, so you may just look flatter.

>>36492660
stop stressing the ac joint with heavy weight and allow it to heal in proper alignment. length of recovery depends on severity of injury.

>>36492608
light cardio will hardly impact your routine. excessive HIIT can add towards fatigue and hinder recovery in the short term.

>>36492589
they're fine if you're doing them correctly. it is in a 'dangerous' path so avoiding heavy weights and reps to failure would be smart.

>>36492531
the people gaining exponentially on splits are on gear. also 300 DL and 170 BP isn't exactly 'heavy weight'.

the general 'guide to get big for nattys' is build a solid strength base first with a typical compound focused strength based routine, then you can focus on rep ranges like 4x8, 5x10 etc for more volume, therefore more hypertrophy.
>>
Im 165lbs 19% bf, my goal is 15% bf, I started counting my macroes today as it hasnt been necessary when losing weight. What im trying to say is does 53% carbs 33% protein 12% fat on a 2kcal diet sound good for lowering bfp? I got the macroes off Scoobys custom meal planner but changed the diet up as his was expensive but Im still getting the same macroes so does that matter too? As long as im hitting my macroes I'd assume it doesnt matter what I eat
>>
>>36492888
Aplogies for being naive ive never done macroes before but im down 60lbs in the past 6 months
>>
File: 1390803863956.jpg (83 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1390803863956.jpg
83 KB, 612x612
If I'm using a sight like symmetric strength am I supposed to put in my working weight? I'm cutting rn and the only numbers I have are the weights I use for sets of 3x5. Is this the same as my "5 rep max"?
>>
>>36492785
Trappy go. Can someone who actually lifts answer questions?
>>
>>36491311
>>what's the best preworkout?
>Caffeine.
He complained that the caffeine based pre-workout doesn't even come close to the DMAA based one, and you recommend him caffeine. You obviously know a lot about pre-workouts, huh?
>>
>>36492935
:^)
>>
>>36492888
>2kcal diet
kek
>>
Is there a guide or resource for people who lift with a mild scoliosis? The doctor I saw said it was only cosmetic and said surgery was out of option, but it is quite a bother when lifting. One of my arm is longer than the other and I have muscle imbalance because of it
>>
File: CHSSIPLUYAAD9Uw.jpg (77 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CHSSIPLUYAAD9Uw.jpg
77 KB, 600x800
>tfw deadlift day
Is there no way to stop this shit from killing my hands?
>>
>>36492982
My bad I meant 2000kcal if it wasnt obvious
>>
>>36492983
Mild scoliosis is literally nothing to worry about even in the slightest. Been lifting for 6 years now and havne't had any issues with mine, even though it's pretty noticable.
Lamar Gant had the most fucked up back ever and he set deadlift world records.
>>
>>36492987
Chalk isn't working lol. You're left with either palm pads or straps if you can't deal with it anymore.
>>
>>36493056
Im gay but I dont want to be a fag but y'know
>WHATEVER IT TAKES
>>
>>36492935
Go hard go heavy 100% of the time

If you ain't failing you ain't going hard enough xD

Its not overtraining its undereating

Pain is just your body removing weakness

I hope these answer any and all questions to your satisfaction
>>
How necessary are lifting belts?

I ask because I was deadlifting lmao 150kg 1xamrap, still going up in weight because I haven't hit my max yet, and the dude who runs the gym says he wouldn't do that without a belt. As in he woouldn't, not I shouldn't. He's about 35 -40 years old or sumit if that matters. Got me thinking if I should invest in one soon.
>>
>>36492935
>Trappy stop tripfagging you're ruining this board by tripfagging if you didn't tripfag people might listen to your advice
>Somebody posts in a way reminiscient of Trappy without any trip
>Trappy go. Can someone who actually lifts answer questions?

mfw
>>
>>36493350

Use one when you need it, not before
>>
>>36493395
How do I know if I need it? The only reason I stop being able to pick up the weight is because my legs are fucked.
>>
Lost 20 kilos over half a year through meal reduction and bodyweight routine, BMI now at 21.8, but love handles are still there. What do?
>>
>>36493436
bmi means nothin bruh.

Love handles are dictated by bf%.
>>
>>36493442
So what do I do, continue to lose weight until they are gone?
>>
>>36493482
*lose fat
>>
>>36493492
So diet and exercise, all right.
>>
>>36493492
Whats your bfp?
>>
>>36493508
meant
>>36493482

>>36493508
I was fixing his comment to tell him that losing weight =/= losing fat.

>>36493507
As long as you stay at 500 below maintenance, you'll lose fat without losing muscle.
>>
>>36493364
Maybe he should give better advice
>>
>>36492028
I'm doing one arm db bench
>>
File: snatch dl.jpg (61 KB, 688x418) Image search: [Google]
snatch dl.jpg
61 KB, 688x418
Can you do mixed grip on snatch deadlift or will that fuck me up? I don't want to use straps since i'm dyel and lift sub 4pl8s

I don't want to be that guy
>>
I feel like I'm gonna shit myself whenever I do leg presses. I'm fine when squatting. How to stop this?

inb4 lifting plug
>>
>>36493508
22% from neck, waist, hip measurements.
>>
>>36493599
Idk what a lifting plug is but you could try a buttplug
>>
I have a bad head cold with intense headaches at times and a sore neck on the right side. Should i suck it up and take a decongestant and fill deadlift? Or would it be wiser to hold off for today?
>>
is there any difference in form between mixed grip dl and regular?

is it as simple as swapping one arm over?
grip failing at 3pl8 double overhand
>>
>>36493668
Yes. In mixed grip, your form is one hand facing towards, one outwards. Besides that, it's the same movement.

I changed grip at 3pl8 recently. Much easier now.
>>
>>36493668
If you only lift with mixed grip and keep using the same hand positions (left under right over for example) without mixing it up you can get muscular inbalances. Do an even amount of reps with left under as with right under to avoid this.
>>
What happened to the routine general threads?
>>
>>36493719
we put our heads together and reached a consensus on the perfect routine
>>
Are hand grips useful or a meme?
>>
>>36493719
You mean the threads where people who'd been training for 4 months generously shared their wisdom to people who'd been training for 3 months?
I don't know, but if they're gone the world is a better place.
>>
File: 1447076301140.jpg (59 KB, 609x607) Image search: [Google]
1447076301140.jpg
59 KB, 609x607
>>36492028
>>
File: lockkey.jpg (132 KB, 1000x662) Image search: [Google]
lockkey.jpg
132 KB, 1000x662
What do you guys do with your locker keys when you go to the shower?

I usually just set it on the shelf in the stall, but I never see anyone else walking with their key. So where are they putting it?
>>
How much cardio is enough for an auschwitz mode starting out?
I've been doing 5-10 minutes of running before and after a workout.

I really hate running actually
>>
My dad noticed when I was doing shrugs with 25kg dumbbells my face was going really red (home gym) and he advised me to use a lower weight. Will this affect my gains or does it not matter much for traps?
Also, milk is recommended for easy protein and calorie hitting but what about the lactose? Wouldn't the sugars contribute to the risk of getting diabetes? Sugar is still sugar, right?
>>
>>36491707
But surely you can lose faster than that, right? For already muscular people I understand not wanting to lose muscle, but I'm fat. Surely I can lose at least 1.5lbs a week?
>>
File: worry.jpg (107 KB, 1600x1143) Image search: [Google]
worry.jpg
107 KB, 1600x1143
should I worry because my glycemic index is high as fuck even though I haven't really eaten carbs in months(except for the occasional carb refeed)?
>>
>>36494336
If you hate running try using the exercise bike/cycling, its still cardio and you can improve your stamina with LISS or HIIT depending on your aims.
>>
>>36494336
C25k
>>
what is the best path of recovery for someone who fell for the starting strength meme?
>>
My physio has told me to start doing some glute strentgning to help with my knee pain, however every resource i've found has exersizes which heavily involve the legs, my problem is im suffering with severe patellar tendonitis and even walking aggrivates it

what do?
>>
File: sad.jpg (98 KB, 450x386) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
98 KB, 450x386
what is my natty limit
which muscles make a body like | | a little more like \ /
>>
My biceps aren't growing.

Me and my gymbuddy are about equal strength in pretty much every lift. I am a bit stronger than him in most upperbody excersises. But his biceps have ballooned up, clearly visible veins even when relaxed. While mine barely grow, no veins and my arms are way to thin compared to the rest of my body.

What can I do to get them growing?
>>
Anyone try primaforce yohimbine? Not feeling anything on 17.5mg
>>
6', currently 175

Used to be 245, cut down over the past year and a half. Still lifting baby weights. Do you think I should stop cutting and do maintenance or a slow bulk? Or should I cut some more?
>>
i'm really having trouble finding the low bar position. i've started lifiting just a week ago as a 145 pound skeleton and i just can't find the "shelf" that you're supposed to place it on. i've practiced with a broom stick, but i just can't find it. any tips?
>>
>>36494693
low bar squats bar position, i mean.
>>
>>36494552
Full range of motion, aim for hypertrophic rep range, try drop sets, stop being a bitch
>>
Question: Felt amazing after deadlifts, was in 0 pain for the rest of my workout, just a little sore at the end. Woke up hours later to use bathroom, hurt to walk (mostly lower back). Did I fuck up my first deadlift or was it just doms?

Did deadlifts for the first time recently. Been at the gym for months, I just never did it till now. 5x5, started off light and ended with some weight to it but not a real struggle, just enough to break a sweat/get used to it/keep good form. Though for a few lifts I didn't have perfect form.

I felt like a god afterwards, my legs felt great, my ass felt amazing, my back felt good (mostly lower). Was in 0 pain afterwards. Just felt amazing. Finished the rest of my workout the same (on PPL, started with deadlift).

Anyways I went home, showered, shitposted for an hour, then went to bed. I woke up late at night and felt like I had to crack my back, like a long day working or mostly on my feet. Kind of a good feeling, kind of raw. I got up to use the bathroom and it hurt to walk, mostly from my lower back. Had to take an advil.

Now, 6 hours later, it's still sore. Not as bad, but sore. Opinions? Was it doms or should I be more careful next time?
>>
>>36494756
I do aim fro hyperthrophic rep range and have focused a lot on getting the full range of motion and focusing on my biceps.

I target them twice a week with three excersises, usually chin-ups, hammer-curls and w-curls, all in the hypertrophic rep range.

I find that I do get tired in my arms when doing these excersises, however I usually don't get sore or notice much in my biceps.
>>
>>36494815
Being sore and being in pain are two entirely separate things. Being sore is natural, it happens when you use muscles you're body is not used to using. Being in pain means you fucked up and hurt yourself.
>>
>>36494580
Take it with a nodoze (200mg caffeine )
>>
>>36490139
You need more carbs if you're going to eat that much protein
>>
hello /fit/ingzens, its my first time posting, Can i question? yes, thanks. How do i lose weight fast? i am junk foods all day, but im tired of FAT but still wanna eat bad foods can i lose fat and eat foods????
>>
>>36494886
>>
File: 1354077840837.png (11 KB, 390x470) Image search: [Google]
1354077840837.png
11 KB, 390x470
>>36492987
lrn to hold the bar
>>
I'm an older guy that has gotten into powerlifting over the last couple of years. I'm going to the beach in may. All you esthetic-minded guys and homos, what should I do to look my sexiest at the beech? If I keep cutting I'll be at about 12%bf 6'5" 200lbs.

i.e., what do body builders do in the couple of weeks before competition.
>>
>>36494856
I take it with 200 mg of caffeine when I wake up around 7:30 every morning plus ~48oz of coffee between 8 and noon. Am I just beyond the tolerance threshold and should just assume it's doing its thing?
>>
Is drinking milk alright while cutting? Or should I start mixing my protein with water?
>>
>>36495067
Literally anything is fine as long as it fits your macros.

Unless you've been seeing a nutritionist who's told you "Stay away from milk" you'll be fine.
>>
>>36495067
If you get good protein with a flavor you like, water is fine. Milk is cool too if you can fit it into your calorie/macro goals, but drinking two scoops with water is usually the most efficient. Lets you eat without worrying about EVERYTHING having protein in it.
>>
>>36494951
Dehydrate to ridiculous levels, lift very lightly only to maintain what they've built, and eat pretty much no carbs or sodium so that they don't hold onto water.

What you're probably looking for is how to incorporate some seasonal accessories or some shit. Consider running PHAT or something to start getting that sweet homoerotic glycogen build up.
>>
>>36495099
I'ma beginner and just bought 1kg of protein. I have 25ml scoop and I consume 1,5 scoop a shake, 1 shake on rest days 2 shakes on training days. Is this ok? Don't wanna take too much and fuck myself up.
>>
>>36495156
And also how much water/milk should you pour for a shake? Don't even think that is important but curious nonetheless.
>>
>>36495156
You're straight homie. Like I and anon said, as long as you're tracking your calories and maybe your macros and what you're doing fits, that's fine. "Taking too much" isn't really something you need to worry about unless you're doing some dumb shit like 3 scoops of weight gainer a day plus a ton of other supps.
>>
>>36495177
Thanks for the advice. Im also doing bcaa and will do creatine as well when im done with my cut
>>
>>36495214
Unless you're training fasted, bcaa's are a waste of money. And there's no reason to not take creatine, cutting or bulking

Only use protein shakes if your diet needs it. Track your calories and macros every day
>>
>>36495146
>Consider running PHAT or something to start getting that sweet homoerotic glycogen build up.

Diamonds
>>
>>36495146
>dehydrate
Unless he's stepping onto a stage within the next week, that's pointless and only hurts him. You actually lose more weight the more water you drink
>>
>>36495030
I use the same brand and I can feel it with only 3 caps (7.5mg). Whats your est bf%?
>>
>>36495297
That was my point actually. If he's looking to do what pros do before shows, than he's going the wrong way about it.
>>
>>36495330
You literally told him to basically cut out water, carbs, and salt. All things, at least two of them, that are crucial to being healthy and active
>>
>>36495355
Friend, I'm not arguing with you. I answered his question of "what do pros do?" In a way that I thought made it obvious that it's a really bad idea.

I then told him what will actually achieve his goal, rather than commuting sudoku
>>
I can't do an side lunges properly.
What are good beginner stretches to solve this problem?
Also, why do my legs spasm after doing bodyweight bulgarian split squats?
It leaves me almost no energy for the side lunges.
>>
>>36494693
pls, anyone?
>>
>>36494693
Don't worry too much about the position so long as you're not holding the bar up. Could be lack of flexibility, could be small shoulder blades, who knows. If the weight is on your back and not your arms and you're still following through properly, than the position is just right.
>>
File: 1440131184301.jpg (36 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
1440131184301.jpg
36 KB, 848x480
Cardio before or after?

I'm doing stronglifts 5x5 beginner program and i'e been doing 15mins of cardio before each workout. Like 3km run and about 200kcal burned. Is this a bad idea?

Rich piano my favorite natty mentioned somethng about how it makes zero sense to do cardio after a workout because it's gonna take the pump out of the muscls you just trained and then you're gonna get less nutrients in to those muscles..bla bla bla. It makes kinda sense so I decided not do it unless you guys tell me something that makes more sense. Also doing cardio before a workout is awesome.
>>
Stomach hurts when bench pressing, the pain holds me back from properly thightening my abdomen, what do?
>>
>>36495596
Tbh you really need 100kg+ to get it into position properly and even with that weight its hard to get the form down.

You need to be a lot stronger and bigger than you are to get it. Best to just work with what you got right now.
>>
File: 1449453084432.jpg (8 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
1449453084432.jpg
8 KB, 300x199
>>36495694
>it's gonna take the pump out of the muscls you just trained and then you're gonna get less nutrients in to those muscles.
Wut? Thats...that's now how humans work. The recovery period after a workout session isn't until a decent amount of time later, and 15 minutes after your workout isn't gonna do shit recovery wise. Honestly, doing it before or after is purely opinion so long as the cardio isn't interfering with your ability to actually do the lifts with proper form. I personally prefer after because the running helps me get rid of the tightness from shit like squats and deads.
>>
>>36495735
do you think it'd be better if i just did high bar squats for now until i actually get the muscle required to put the bar on for Low bar squats? with high bar squats, i can place them in a pretty stable position.
>>
>>36495694
cardio after gets rids of some of the lactic acid, meaning you'll have less DOMS the next day.

if you can, do 10 mins of cardio before and after. doesn't have to be intense, some cycling at 70-80 RPM is fine.
>>
>>36495758
> I personally prefer after because the running helps me get rid of the tightness

same reason I do the running before working out. I'm already tight even before my workout. I do stretching and abs on my off days too., but somehow i'm always stiff. Probably because I sit on my computer all day.

>>36495828
less doms, but also less gains? lol

how about if I did 10mins to warm up and then after the workout I ran like 5km would that be overkill? I seriously love running
>>
>>36495882
You will NOT lose gains by doing 10 minutes of cardio at any point in your workout. Before, after, or in between workouts. And you should stretch and foam roll more homes. There shouldn't be a reason to have tightness that's bad enough to affect later workouts if you're prehabing right.
>>
>>36495321
Not sure. 6ft 165lbs. Abs only show when I'm flexing if that's any reference.
>>
File: body-fat-percentage-men.jpg (102 KB, 650x325) Image search: [Google]
body-fat-percentage-men.jpg
102 KB, 650x325
Might be a stupid question.. Complete newfag here.

After all I reae online , I think that lifting like SL or SS is superior to doing bodybuilding style lifts. What do you guys think I should begin with ? 5x5 or bodybuilding routine ?

The thing is, I can't find any trainers or anyone who lifts like SL in my town, while there are many good bodybuilding gyms.

Honestly, the reason why I want to join a gym is part of my effort to fight depression and apathy, gain a good posture and install the habit of exercise, I am a normie who wants to look good . I am 19 yr old male , 180 cm, 72 kg.

I don't have the time to watch so many form videos and such, thats why I am leaning towards the already established body building gyms and trainers I can make use of ( Medfag, busy schedule)

What do you think ? I would like to look like the 10 percent guy in pic related.

( Will go natty, of course )
>>
Does anyone have that one image thats like a parody fitness infographic with "suggestive thrusts" on it
>>
>>36495806
Yea, personally I think high bar is much better for training too. Low bar is just to know your max squat.

I think Ed Coan did 5x5 highbar for training and then lowbar low rep maxes for competition season.
>>
>>36495953
95% of trainers are PISS.

Don't be a lazy tard and start putting time into reading about lifting and form, watchinb podcasts, interviews and videos! It's the only way you'll ever make it.

If you're starting out then just read the sticky and SS and then start doing SS or a slightly modified version of it.
>>
>>36495953
There's nothing necessarily wrong with doing the normie bodybuilding stuff, it just isn't efficient. Whatever you can do to become healthy and get in shape and deal with your own shit than that is the correct choice. Still, consider the possibility of teaching yourself. The dudes at the BB gym aren't necessarily good or worthy in terms of coaching/teaching. Bad habits are common in fitness.

A good compromise is to do SL at the BB gym and learn what kind of assistance you need and be social that way.
>>
>>36495926
>6ft 165....
Why aren't you eating big? Don't know what your issue with the stimulants is though. Some people have a high tolerance I guess. I would wean off the caffeine and yoh for two weeks then slowly start back into it. That always makes me "feel" the stimulants more. Why are you committed to going full skeletor though?>>36495953
>>
Anyone have any experience with training with a full time night shift job? I have a summer job bar-tending lined up, but I don't know if I can manage eating/sleeping/lifting right with that schedule.
>>
>>36496109
Hardly a skeletor. My personal philosophy is to cut until I achieve definition, then lean bulk. I don't particularly buy into the "GOMAD eat big then cut the fat" train, I'd rather like how I look up front then keep improving.

Not to mention, minus a few stalls, my lifts have been progressing fairly consistently.

Finally I'm really hitting the yohimbine to target my nips. I've seen an overall loss of fat except in that area so I'm hoping that will give me the edge on this cut. Not gyno, just enough stubborn fat for me to hate how they look.
>>
>>36494847

Well I'm only in pain if I really try to force something, like something that would mildly hurt before, just more now. Other than that it's just very sore, usually only whenever I bend over for something. I can still sit down, walk around, lay down, etc. It's only if I'm doing a bending forward motion that I can really feel how sore it is.

Sitting down now is not a problem, but if I bend forward in my seat and move around, I can feel it. No homo.

Is that all fine for your first time deadlifting?
>>
>>36496236
please reply
>>
>>36495355
>t least two of them, that are crucial to being healthy and active
no one is saying otherwise, yet that's exactly what bodybuilders do before shows, bodybuilders are unhealthy fucks you know, also they are at their weakest point during shows, they can barely stand and pose, someone post that picture of Rodney Coleman wearing an oxygen mask during a show
>>
>>36496342
>6' 165 and still cutting

Skeletor in denial pls go
>>
>>36495694
>Cardio before or after?
up to you, what's more important to you? strength gains or cardio gains, do the most important first and the other one later
>>
>>36495953
You dont need a trainer to do SS/SL just start low and take it slowly and watch youtube videos about proper form, I did all my shit without needing help from actual trainers, proper form in most lifts will be natural to learn since you will feel normal and not like something is going to snap at any moment.
>>
>>36496644
>>36495953
Having said that there is nothing wrong with doing a normie brosplit routine just dont go overboard with isolation and dont overtrain
>>
>>36496596
Maybe my scales wrong idk man. I'm going off the mirror, not the scale.
>>
Are animal proteins inherently better than plant proteins? Got a veggie friend who says otherwise but I don't believe him.
>>
>>36496343
Give it two weeks. The soreness will go away
>>
>>36496710
protein is protein. Animal protein is more plentiful, veggie protein isn't. Sometimes veggie protein aren't complete proteins.
>>
>>36496447
Sleep during day and work out in the morning. Works great.
>>
>>36496683
Post pic
>>
>>36494534
lats, shoulders
>>
File: pinkpuss.jpg (98 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
pinkpuss.jpg
98 KB, 800x800
I bought a resistance band. Pic related, no homo ofc.
It goes from 20 to 60 lbs I think.
How far can I stretch it without tearing it?
>>
>>36496853
As in work all night, go to gym after work ends around 4 am, then go home and sleep until work the next day at like 9pm?
>>
>>36487592
I been talking to this really hot girl on tinder for a few days, and yesterday night she goes "ive really liked talkin to you, here's my number in case you wanna tdxt me sometime :)" which was obviously a good sign..

Now, this girl is very hot and also goes to an ivy league school, so I dont wanna fuck this up.

Should I text her again today if we just texted for the first time yesterday? Im gonna do it regardless, but just wondering if u guys think it seems clingy
>>
>>36496887
Relatively recent. Best I've got, at work atm.
>>
>>36497259

Jesus, clean your disgusting room.
Decent core though.
>>
Can someone really overweight (25-30% bodyfat) with intermediate lift numbers gain muscle while cutting?
>>
>>36497187

I'm weird with stuff like that so I personally would do it but not until evening or night
>>
A stupid but serious question: if the packaging of my proton powder says you make it with water does it mean you shouldn't make it with milk or is water just an example?
>>
>>36497370
I don't think I've ever seen that, but try it with milk and see how it tastes.
>>
>>36497370

If it's just whey protein then yeah, it's just a suggestion and it's fine to drink with milk, or whatever.
>>
>>36497370
You can make it with anything
>>
>>36496979
l'd go to sleep earlier so I could get up earlier, but yeah.
>>
>>36497311
It's clean now. Just moved a bunch of furniture around so it got messy. Proof in 45
>>
can protein powder go bad?
>>
>>36497348
The fatter you are the easier it is to build muscle while losing fat.
>>
>>36497259
>not skelly
>believes bulking is a meme

You seem like you want to make it. Give yourself 4 months of solid bulking and lifting heavy. You will not regret.
>>
File: luděk_kak_king.jpg (42 KB, 558x558) Image search: [Google]
luděk_kak_king.jpg
42 KB, 558x558
Am I the only who gets a panic attack after consuming caffeine? I've never abused it; I'd say that at 20 years old, I've drunk 20 cups of coffee.
>>
Will I make worse gains bench pressing on a smith machine rather than barbell. I'm sick of being a pussy benching on the smith machine and I'm thinking of moving onto the barbell. Does it matter which one I use?
>>
>>36497667

Smith machine will give you more safety and allow you to get slightly higher weights

Barbell you will probably have to drop your weight a little bit to adjust for the accessory/stability muscles that you might not have been using as much on the smith machine.

It's worth it using the barbell. Maybe smith machine for inclines, just for the safety.
>>
File: 1409119516162.png (518 KB, 500x720) Image search: [Google]
1409119516162.png
518 KB, 500x720
>>36487592
How much should I add every session in SS? Do I add to squats every time too, even though it's every session?
And is it the same progression on each; i.e. 5lbs each workout on bench, DL, OHP, etc?
>>
If for the first 19 years of my life I did minimal exercise and was skinny af is it likely I'm a hardgainer?
>>
Anyone got tips on increasing appetite? Need to bulk more.
>>
>>36497768
Work out more/harder.
Drink lots of water.
smoke weed
>>
>>36487592
started my cut yesterday? id i start too late?(June 15th)
>>
>>36497722
Sticky + read the book. Do 10 lbs add squat DL 5lbs bench ohp
>>
>>36497768
Do the opposite of everything we tell fattys. Consume liquid calories, eat calorie dense foods, eat between meals and so forth.
>>
>>36497754
Have you ever looked at your wrists and thought "fuck I'm small"? If yes, then yes.
>>
>>36497722
Not him, but 10 pounds every single time on squat? That seems like a ton, man, since you're squatting every other day basically
>>
>>36497996
Its fine for beginners. When he stalls he can use the 2.5lbs weights. Rip goes over all this in detail in the book. (Its also in the fucking sticky)
>>
>>36497717
Will a good compromise be to do incline on the smith and then flat dumbbell bench?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.