[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on rest days /fit/. What's the point of having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: redpill.jpg (28 KB, 720x449) Image search: [Google]
redpill.jpg
28 KB, 720x449
Redpill me on rest days /fit/.

What's the point of having rest days if you need max 48 hours for recovery and are doing an upper-lower or ppl split?
>>
>>36486440
If you have 48 hours between each muscle group there is no point.

Do whatever the FUCK you wanna do
>>
You don't need that science mumbo jumbo. Just lift during weekdays and eat your bacon and eggs
>>
broscience time cause i dont feel like going into science : theres more to lifting than just muscles. The rest days are for everything else. CNS and all that
>>
>>36486484

>rest days for CNS

how does that work exactly?
>>
>>36486501

Takes time to adapt. Try doing max heavy deadlifts everyday of the week... You're going to burn out guaranteed.
>>
>>36486440
if rest days are so good how come my penis isn't mr. olympia?
>>
Once you start lifting real weights instead of kitchen weights youll get it. Till then just follow the god damn program!
>>
>>36486440
>yesterday did OHP and squats and pullups/arms
>today want to do bench, deadlift and rows
is there any problem with this? i don't feel sore from yesterday either
>>
>>36487252
You're hitting lats twice in 48 hours with the rows and pullups, but otherwise that looks fine. When I'm bulking I work out 6 days a week and 1 day for rest. Go for it.
>>
>>36487117
keeeeek
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.