[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Get a membership at Planet Fitness >Don't see why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: bakground babe.jpg (638 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bakground babe.jpg
638 KB, 1920x1080
>Get a membership at Planet Fitness
>Don't see why everyone hates the place
>Only $10 a month
>Realize they give out free pens and tootsie rolls at the front door
>Hatch a master plan
>I go every day and do my workout like normal
>As I leave, I grab 2-3 pens and a tootsie roll just cause
>Eat the tootsie roll and put the pens in my glove compartment
>Do this for a month or two
>Glove compartment is almost completely full with Planet Fitness pens
>Empty them out into a giant box
>Continue doing this until I have 2 full boxes of Planet Fitness pens

Whats the point of it? There isn't one. But it's fun.
>>
File: giphy.jpg (59 KB, 260x356) Image search: [Google]
giphy.jpg
59 KB, 260x356
>>36485938
thanks for sharing
>>
File: 1457979577925.jpg (25 KB, 480x432) Image search: [Google]
1457979577925.jpg
25 KB, 480x432
>>36485938
I'm hoping someone in this thread hatches a master plan for your pens, anon. Planet fitness a shit though.
>>
>>36485938
take pens to local restaurants, sell to servers for 10 cents a pen, sell 100 pens, pay for another month of planet fitness
>>
Eat them for gains
>>
>>36485938
Sell them in an auction in eBay
>>
>>36485938
Is that Grimes?
>>
>>36485938
Please somehow make it say planet fatness on all the pens and one day bring them all back and drop them at the desk. Imagine the shit storm when all these people notice what they say
>>
>>36487033
Yes. Also, this happened to me like a month ago

>out of shape
>decide to get in better shape
>live in an apartment complex with weights in the clubhouse
>get home late, decide "fuck it, I'm gonna go to the gym anyway"
>there's this old-ass radio in there with a tape player
>get the mp3-to-casette thing from my car and stick it in the radio
>start playing Grimes - Art Angels and crank it up since nobody's there
>singing along (badly) in falsetto as I move from one thing to the next
>some ripped dude walks in just as I'm shrieking out "hey, oh don't behave, oh don't be hateful"
>gives me a funny look
>I just kind of give him that nod you do when you make eye contact with someone
>he awkwardly looks away
>get to squatting less than he probably curls
>don't even give a fuck
>don't sing along after that, though, out of respect for his eardrums
I'm going to get in shape and nothing's going to stop me. And I'm going to have fun doing it.
>>
>home gym* master race
*One bar, 2 dumbbells, pull-up bar, and weights
>want to start going to gym literally 1 minute down the road after class every day
>$21 a month, only ever see 1-3 cars there on my way back
>looks to be nothing but machines, can't spy a squat rack or platform from the road
>debating whether or not to actually go check it out one day
How do I not be autistic?
What do I do if nobody's at the desk?
>>
>>36487641
You got this bro
>>
>>36485938
pics
>>
>>36487844
I did this at Planet Fitness because I was curious if the rumors were true.

>walk in and ask if I can get a tour because I was interested in showing up.
>specifically ask to see the free weights
>ask where the squat is
>person points to the smith machine
>laugh and say, "no thank you."
>leave

Wear your work out clothes. If no one is at the front desk just walk in and work out. If someone stops you tell them no one was at the front desk and you were curious about prices. (Assuming they have an actual squat rack.)
>>
>>36487932
You lying about this or you actually doing this are both autistic as fuck
>>
my location has hydro massage massage machines, tanning machines, and this weird vibrating alien abduction like machine they call a body enhancement machine. but them hydro massage machines though... they make the approx 20/month worth it. i get like 10 massages every time i go in.
>>
Who /lmao4pens/ here ?
>>
Is Planet Fitness good for DYELs for cost purposes? I know they have a retarded policy about lifting heavy which is ridiculous but I squat only 1.5pl8 yet and bench slightly below so it shouldn't be a problem to pretend to be a someone who doesn't aspire to become better like everybody else there
>>
>>36487641
Similar thing happened to me today
>work out at a tiny gym at possibly one of the US's smallest military bases
>usually just me in there as it is
>sitting on a folding chair alternating dumbell curls and shrugs
>ILOVEMAKONNEN's 21st Street blasting out the phone in my pocket
>some fat dude opens the door and peers in as I'm falsetto'n "money comin UPtown, money goin DOWNtown... on 21st street"
>he just turns around and shuts the door behind him

He probably just wanted to wait for me to leave before starting his workout but I gave a kek anyways
>>
>>36488127
It wont help your bench or squat because you can literally never train those things. There's no point
>>
>>36487985
>on 4chan
>autistic
>gay

Pick all three you autistic faggot.
>>
>>36488152
There's no bench or a squat rack? Seriously?
>>
>>36488204
does smith machine sound like viable option? just go to real gym anon
>>
Take them to a local business and sell them for like 10 bucks a bunch, pay for your gym membership.
>>
you should plant them around other gyms for epic keks.
>>
Was making a worthless thread part of your plan OP?
>>
>>36488710
Was making a worthless son part of your parent's plan?
>>
>>36488760
>son
There's where you'd be wrong, bub.
>>
>>36488848
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>obligatory
>>
>>36488760
of course
>>
I lift for grimes
>>
>>36485938
>2016
>still eating shit rolls

Those are candy corn tier terrible, have some self respect OP
>>
>>36485938
I once did this at my bank when I was in high school. They had these little tubes in the drive-through that would send my deposit and such to a teller inside the building. I'd grab a pen every time I went through the drive through. Eventually I had a FUCKTON of pens that I didn't know what to do with, so I decided to completely fill the tube with pens every time I went through. I only did it five times before I was out of pens, but I'd stop for laughs as the person behind me pulled up and said "What the fuck?" to a tube full of pens.
>>
File: 1403669928677.jpg (204 KB, 899x605) Image search: [Google]
1403669928677.jpg
204 KB, 899x605
>>36489107

10/10
>>
>>36488137
Sounds like the Plaza gym
>>
>>36488127
A lot of planet fitness' dont have bars or plates... Just dembells that's stop at 50lbs
>>
Honestly I was considering getting a cheap ass gym membership when I first started working out. At that time I was 450lbs at 6'4".

I'm glad I didn't get one of those $10 monthly memberships because I wouldnt have felt the need to haul my ass out of bed every morning and get to LA Fitness. When I first joined, I was a minimum wage working 20 year old. Apent $300 on initiation fees and now pay $30 a month. The difference from LA Fitness to say Planet Fitness is huge. Way more machines, the location by me has workers constantly on patrol wiping down machines as members are done using them.

Full pool, sauna, etc. For the $20 a month I'd be saving, I'd much rather the comforts of LA.

>I'm 292lbs now if anyome cared btw. Just turned 24.
>>
>>36490341
I care anon.

You're fucking making it
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.