[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/BULK/ Bulking General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 500x700
ITT: we bulk, because we want to get huge

Who bulking here? How much you eating, lifting?

Post stats

Be 5"7
>was 190lbs three weeks ago
>now 198lbs now, and last week I started adding my 5th meal
>currently eating 5 big meals a day
>maybe adding a 6th meal next week
>lifts are good, haven't tried a pr, but hopefully soon
>still doing some cardio, so I don't feel so sluggish

How you guys doing?
>>
>>36485347
>200lb 5'7

that's fat, and it's cutting season. get a grip famalam
>>
im 5 9 and remember bulking to 204 pounds on test-e.

never again. i prefer to be much leaner. you probably look like a meatball.
>>
>>36485362
Yeah i want to cut, but i rather bulk a little longer, i'm always in this constant battle of bulking up to get huge, to wanting to cut and be ottermode or so
>>
>>36485423
you should've started cutting at least 20lb ago anon. you need almost no mass to be ottermode, why are you bulking so hard if that's your goal?
>>
>>36485450
That's the thing, idk what i want, like i said i want to bulk up and what not, but i also want to cut, i'm in a constant battle man, it sucks
>>
>>36485510
just choose one faggot it ain't no battle just eat less
>>
5'9

been bulking 18 months. this metabolism thang..
>>
181 cm, 83 kg.
I've been bulking since November 2014, started out at 74 kg and I'm 83 kg right now. I got up to 80 kg around last October and plateaud until the new year. I have a bunch allergies so it makes eating 4000 calories difficult since I'm unable to eat nuts, eggs, soy or gluten. Thankfully my lactose intolerance is fairly negligence so Greek yogurt is a staple of my diet.
>>
>>36485347
Stats on ur lift?
>>
6'2" 175 poons trying to eat 3000 calories a day

>so sick of food
>every day is suffering
>just want to get big so I cut and have abs again
>how the fuck to fat people get fat...
>>
>>36485347
>5'7 190
>198 and STILL bulking
These are the same people who brag about hitting 1pl8 OHP in a few months.
>>
>>36487297
>send a pic of me looking big on my bulk
>you look good but not as good as my friend, he has abs hehe

I ALMOST KILLED MYSELF
>>
>>36487316
I know man. The things we give up to get big.
>>
>>36487278
Sounds like the world wants you to die
>>
>>36487327
Yeah like sanity
>>
>>36485362
>he doesn't summer bulk
do you even do a sport famalam
>>
6 ft 159 lbs
This morning I bought 3 sausage mcmuffins and then used 4 eggs to make scrambled eggs which I added in the sandwich. It was all about 1600 calories according to myfitnesspal

My fucking metabolism has forced me to dirty bulk
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.