[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Baby Gains
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: cheatyleverages.jpg (123 KB, 697x889) Image search: [Google]
cheatyleverages.jpg
123 KB, 697x889
A mate of mines gf is preggers and obviously he wants to give Tyrone's baby the best start in life and raise it to be /fit/

What's the best way to train the baby fresh out the womb?

First thoughts are weighted baby booties and gloves.
What age should I gift the child a young bull to carry everyday?
How much creatine should a baby dose? would sprinkling a pinch on his gf nipple be enough?
Babies are pretty lazy and sleep all the time so recovery will be fine but can we slip it preworkout to increase activity?
What age can it start Stronglifts 5x5?

Please help us give this wee babby the best start in life.
>>
SS + GOMAD
>>
>>36485338

Look up Todd Marinovich. His dad has a scheme to make is son an NFL player and he succeeded. You could copy some of his methods

Disclaimer: son might turn out to be an asshole due to all the roids/drugs
>>
>>36485338
good form, babby
>>
>>36485338
good form, babby
>>
You dumb motherfucker, you're waiting on the child to be born BEFORE you start training it? Don't you understand you can literally force protein/hormones/anabolics directly into this parasite RIGHT NOW via the mommy?

Start your friend's wife on a high protein low carb diet. Remember, shes eating for 2 now, so shes gonna want around 250g of protein per day.

>What age can it start Stronglifts 5x5?
how about -9 months? Get the missus on dat dere heavy lifting routine to get them test levels bumpin' and the baby muscles pumpin'.

You wanna bulk your baby? 300mg test/week, fuck it throw some d-bol in there too. Don't worry about jaundice, I had it when I was born and I was fine. Since the baby is gonna be black anyways, it won't show up too much.

Have the lady lie down and balance a pl8 on her baby bump. The fetal phenom will be able to kick and push the weight up, now you got your lil Mark Sippecup benching and squatting over 6 times its body weight.

You want your baby to bulk in the womb so that way you can start him on an EC stack/DNP to cut the baby fat.
>>
>>36487533
Underrated
>>
>>36485338
WTF Are you fucking crazy?!
I swear /fit/ is so concerned about muscle that it forgets that their brains need exercise too!
You SHOULDN'T strain the muscles of a kid with weight training! This will literally fuck up it's growing!
Do you want your son to be a manlet?! Stop being a fucking meathead and do some research for god's sake!

Also, you SHOULDN'T impose your fucked up ideals on your son!
It WILL cause great harm to him if you expect him to be a copy of yourself!
>>
File: 1438962650133.jpg (21 KB, 350x250) Image search: [Google]
1438962650133.jpg
21 KB, 350x250
>>36487533
>>
File: 706-obama-laughing.jpg (32 KB, 512x422) Image search: [Google]
706-obama-laughing.jpg
32 KB, 512x422
>>36487533
>Mark Sippecup
>>
>>36487533
>EC stack/DNP to cut the baby fat.
gold
>>
bump for more babby advice
>>
>>36487905
>taking OP seriously
>spouting the 'lifting fucks up growth' bullshit like a soccer mom
please be bait
>>
>>36487905
clear bait 1/10 for the reply
>>
just do the thing that one guy did with his cat where he put a harness w/ weight on it and steadily increased the weight.

>requesting that greentext pls
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.