[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mixed Feels Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: curse-of-strahd-166238.jpg (358 KB, 655x856) Image search: [Google]
curse-of-strahd-166238.jpg
358 KB, 655x856
>Finally get pic related
>Going to run it for group
>One player flakes out at last minute
>Go to gym in frustration
At least I finally got 1pl8 OHP.
>>
>>36485245
good job on the ohp anon
>>
>>36485245

Bless you anon, not enough /fi/t/g/ hybrids

>mfw all of my /tg/ friends are completely against doing anything physical

I'll just never be able to understand people who want to pretend to be bad asses but not put the smallest amount of effort into actually being one.
>>
>>36485245
/fitg/uy hybrid feels
>>
I would play DnD with you.
>>
>Be 183cm, 108.8kg, ~30%bf
>Beginning of this year be starting new 5e campaign
>Friend decided to say hello by jiggling my fat from behind in humiliating pseudo-hug
>Decide "fuck this shit I'm dropping weight"
>8 weeks later, 94.5kg
>The 2 most competitive of the group start glancing at slightly slimmer me. Glaring every time I reach for a chip from the bowl on the table
>Out for a dinner break and they bring up that they are wanting to lose weight
>Advise them to start watching what they eat and have smaller portions
>They both start talking over me about isolated fat burning exercises and fat pills having benefits for "rapid weight-loss" and how "people can't lose that much weight from diet alone!"
>"Fuck ya then"
>Fast forward almost 4 weeks to last night, 89kg
>Staring at me, continually asking if a want a coke, asking if I'm hungry, asking if I'm ordering pizza, offering me chips
>all while saying the have "done good this week" and shoveling chips, pizza, and sour worms into their mouths
>Mfw

Ffs why can't people just be happy about others progress and not drag them down to their level so they can feel less shit about themselves FUCK
>>
File: frank intervention.gif (2 MB, 195x176) Image search: [Google]
frank intervention.gif
2 MB, 195x176
>>36486884
>lifting for years
>play D&D, wh40k, and AOS weekly

Nobody must ever know of my power level

Underdark is fucking shit by the way. My group is planning on finding a way to cause a bunch of volcanos to erupt and flood the whole place with lava.

>>36489134
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality
>>
>>36485245
Just got back from old wod mage. Lifted before that :3
>>
>DnD
>5E
>AOS
>D&D
>4HweK
>wod mage

I don't understand this language you guys are speaking.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 750x1334
>>36489134
Fuck, good work brother
>>
>>36485245
How long have you been at it? Curios cus always had a good natural OHP, and even after not lifting for a couple years can still rep out 135 easy and one rep 195. Sadly I suck at everything else, of all the major lifts OHP sucks to be good at.
>>
>>36486884
I have no /tg/ friends, where do you find them?

there's a tabletop/card store in town that I know plays but there is also a bunch of Magic spergs that frequent that place so I'm scared
>>
In first edition D&D your strength stat is your OHP 1RM divided by 10

Congrats op you're almost to 14 strength
>>
>>36489964
that would mean a 180 is the peak that regular humans can achieve.
>>
>>36489994
Well it's a bell curve I guess, how many people out of everyone you know can OHP that much?

Also in a medieval world I imagine the standard of training is lower
>>
My gf would get locked out of her house way too often so i told her that she should give me her keys to make a duplicate just incase and one day she did. Theyve been on my car key ring for the last 2 years and i used them in front of her. She even drives my car and now lives in my house for the last few months.

Anyway her mom gets locked out and i tell her the keys are on the carkey chain and they shouldnt panic...and she flipped out on me which confused me. Why the fuck do you have the keys to my moms house on your keyring is what she asked me.

I just cant believe her right now and im seriously cutting it off. Shes so fucking stupid.

Guys just follow your instincts for real. I knew this was wrong so long ago.
>>
>>36486884
I know this feel. With the exception of me, my group of 5 weighs more than 1500 pounds. I've tried to motivate them every way I can think of, but they're not having it.

Shit, if they'd apply themselves to counting calories like they track their XP, they'd be on their way.
>>
>>36489903
If you don't mind DMing, just put up a flyer in the store with your number on it and you'll have no trouble getting a group together.
>>
>>36489903

>Look through /tg/ catalog
>find game topics that are commonly discussed
>decide on which one looks cool/fun to you
>warmachine, infinity, board games, RPG's, etc etc
>ignore all ccg's, down that path lies nothing of value
>research your decided activity
>find local interest
>git gud, get social

You'll amass a crew soon enough. Don't be worried if it takes awhile, fa/tg/uys are more socially awkward than /fit/izens more often than not.
>>
slept with new grril

>send sxc pic l8r
>"im addicted to your body, anon"

this is what making it must feel like, but all the time.
>>
>>36489372
Dungeons and dragons
5th edition dnd
Age of shitmar
Dungeons & dragons
WarHammer 40k
World of Darkness: Mage the Ascension or Mage the Awakening, sub games of the WoD franchise from different editions of the game.
>>
>>36485245
Ayy we're five sessions into rage of demons, I fucking love d&d so much, my character has 19 strength so hes almost as strong as I am irl
>>
>>36490101
>>36492291
Is this a bot?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.