[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ what was your stats at 15 or whenever you started? List
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: xe0k60.jpg (148 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
xe0k60.jpg
148 KB, 1600x1200
/fit/ what was your stats at 15 or whenever you started?
List age and bench, ohp, squat and deadlift feel free to add any other exercises
>>
>>36484470

Lmao, I couldn't even do 5 pushups, couldn't even squat a plate, or manage a chinup.
>>
I was 21

Squat: 85 lbs
Bench: 65lbs
OHP: 65lbs
Deadlift: 135lbs
>>
>>36484470
With 15 I was overweight and couldn't do shit. Not even an actual push-up.
>>
20, bar for all movements, and 245 at 6'. Couldn't do a single pushup
>>
When I was 15 I was a skellington and couldn't do shit. Except pushups and pullups because I didn't weigh anything.
>>
Started at 16, 186cm, 70kg
My first day I did:
>lmao1pl8 squat x 2 or 3
>70kg DL x 5
>35kg OHP x 2 or 3
>45kg Bench x 5
>>
started doing unhealthy/improper amount of calisthenics at 17 or so, when I tried weights:
bench: 140
squat: 155
deads: 185
>>
>>36484470
at 15
>60kg benchx5
>60kg squatx5
>like 25kg OHPx8

Prob could do like 7 pull ups
weighed about 58-62 kg
i did an absolute fuck tonne of pushups though it was ridiculous like whenever i was bored id do some push ups i a set of 20 and i was super vain and always wanted to look at myself in the mirror so beofre doing so id do like 60 push ups minimum so my chest was oversized and too strong - im 18 now and stopped bothering with training and just do it for fun so ive hardly made any progress because id rather surf instead
>>
fat unhealthy piece of shit who had never stepped in a gym before.
>>
squat: 45
bench: 45
deadlift: 45
press: 45
>>
I had been bro splitting for a while, and when I started SS I went for like 95 bench 95 squat and 95 DL lol. I think ohp was just the bar.
>>
Bench 135
Dead 205
Squat 185
Can't remember ohp

I'd played an entire football season before starting though
>>
>>36484470
LMAO at all these weaklings. If you couldn't do 4/3/2/1 the first time you went to the gym then you may as well give up. You just don't have the genetics to be a weight lifted.
>>
>>36485156
4pl8 bench and 1pl8 DL? those be some strange proportions
>>
File: 0114 - oTgORfa.jpg (35 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
0114 - oTgORfa.jpg
35 KB, 500x365
>had one single dumbbell growing up
>would curl every night in the summer
>fast forward to grade 10
>sick of sitting at the lunch tables staring at the wall since i make no effort to have friends
>start lifting in school gym during lunch time
>make a bro friend that works out every lunch
>we become kings of the bench
>just keep adding weight every set
>then we move on to biceps
>we eventually make it to 2 plate by grade 12

ill never have a life like this again please kill me
>>
>>36485221
MODS
>>
Started 14

5'7
Ohp 20kg
Binch 40kg
Squat 40kg
Diddy 60kg
>>
>>36484470
>age 14
>140 lbs
>135 bench for reps
>205 squat for reps
didnt ohp or dl
then I became a curl bro for 4 years and just finally started making gains and hitting 1/2/3/4 for reps in the last month
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.