[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw it finally hit me >turning 22 in a few weeks >didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1430755316524.gif (2 MB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1430755316524.gif
2 MB, 750x750
>tfw it finally hit me
>turning 22 in a few weeks
>didn't finish high-school
>No job
>no friends
>no nothing
>just hit me I'm litrelly lonely and only ever communicate with my family and never anyone else
>everyone my age have good jobs, majority finished university, majority have girlfriends, friends, go to parties on the weekend and clubs
>all my cousins have social-lives and the works
>my only text messages on my mobile are from my provider and for my welfare
>I sit on 4chan and browse all day
>been lifting weights for the past couple of months and seeing gains but i'm starting to not care anymore and want to give up

i dont like this feel, i want out.
>>
Get a job.
>>
>>36484196
Get your ged and get a job keep lifting keep posting
>>
>>36484196
you're going to have to work a shitty job but you need to do it anon. get off welfare or else your whole live will suck you're still very young
>>
Oh look this thread again
>>
>>36484196
You must be really stupid if it took you til 22 to realize you're fucking up your time on earth
>>
>>36484196
Yeah, your life situation sucks. Let's not sugarcoat this. How can you improve your situation though? Here's how:
>Get a job, any job. No matter how shitty it is, you need to get some income. Some jobs will at least require a HS diploma or GED, and if that's the case. . .
>Get your fucking GED, every decently sized city will have a high school completion program. Look into these programs. Fuck. Get that out of the way--NOW.
>Look into a trade school or community college. Enroll in either. Do your shitty job on the side.
>Look into enlisting. Do your 4 years. Get an education afterwards.

See the trend here? You're moving forward. You're stuck in a fucking ditch right now, stagnating away into some shitty mess.

You're not accomplishing anything by posting pictures of sad frogs on the internet, you fucking faggot. Take action. NOW
>>
>>36484196
>>turning 22 in a few weeks
I'm 23
>>didn't finish high-school
same, got a GED but it's worth jack shit
>>No job
having a job is probably a good start for you, get some independence
>>no friends
having a job can help a bit, I don't know if I'd call my co-workers friends tho
>>no nothing
see pic
>>just hit me I'm litrelly lonely and only ever communicate with my family and never anyone else
how is your family? I spend a lot of time with mine and I feel it's a good way to socialize, especially considering I have a niece and nephew I help raise (dad ded)
>>everyone my age have good jobs, majority finished university, majority have girlfriends, friends, go to parties on the weekend and clubs
this feel is rough yes
>>all my cousins have social-lives and the works
try and go out with them? idk
>>my only text messages on my mobile are from my provider and for my welfare
wew
>>I sit on 4chan and browse all day
bad idea, go outside and walk or hike
>>been lifting weights for the past couple of months and seeing gains but i'm starting to not care anymore and want to give up
eventually it becomes routine
>>
File: 1433927845869.jpg (191 KB, 1959x1469) Image search: [Google]
1433927845869.jpg
191 KB, 1959x1469
>>36484196
>Hitting 22 in a few months as well
>In university, my first year, I'll be 25 when I graduate
>I have no friends
>Everyone goes to parties, fucks girls, goes on dates etc, has relationships an I'm a kissless virgin
>on top of that I'm living in a foreign country
>Both my parents live in separate countries
>I don't even know what's the point anymore, too lazy to get a degree and I procrastinate too much
>Regret almost everything in my life
>Lifting for almost two years, but I hate a tiny frame so I still look small
>Ugly face so women and shitty accent, so nobody is ever going to be interested in dating me
>>
>>36484301
That's the spirit! Self loathing is the way to go!
>>
>>36484196
Finish highschool you fucking idiot, then get a job. You will stop being depressed and actually feel like you are doing something with your life.
>>
>>36484339
>You will stop being depressed and actually feel like you are doing something with your life.

'no', OP is a tard that will probably end up in retail

>making someone else far more money than you yourself make
>"doing something with your life"

kek
>>
>>36484416
>end up in retail
BS
thats if he wants to just get a ged he can get a ged go to community college transfer in a 4 year school get a real degree for a real job sure he would be 28 years old and it seems impossible but if i were him i would do anything in my power to get out of this shitty life no matter the price i have paid and have to pay.
Even if you dont make it at least you will get close to it
Aim for perfection and you will end up being near it
>>
I am in the complete opposite position as you. I have friends who care dearly about me, a high paying job, a stable living situation, and I am doing well in college, yet I don't feel anything anymore.

I don't know why either. Maybe the way you feel has nothing to do with what you have.
>>
>>36484339
>get a job
>You will stop being depressed and actually feel like you are doing something with your life.

Total bullshit. Most part-time jobs are run by people who have no business being leaders, and they employ burnouts and high schoolers. They're temporary stepping-stones on the way to a larger goal. (getting an education, trade, etc.) Working at the fucking kwik fill won't give you any sense of accomplishment.
>>
>20 years old
>ending high school now (my country´s education is different from murca, so 20 is not unusual in HS)
>start of high school, did gr8, grades a good deal above average
>year 2, went down a bit, still over average
>final year now
>grades some of the lowest in my class
>stress doesn´t make it any better
>haven´t even got a spare time job, still more stressed than my classmates who work 14 hour shifts as waiters
At least I´m doing something, r-right?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.