[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gym stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_24-54-1.png (100 KB, 1440x1694) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_24-54-1.png
100 KB, 1440x1694
Post your gym stories here

>be me
>lift with roommate sometimes
>dude is kind of a dick
>I'm chill with his gf tho
>one day his gf tells me he verbally abuses her
>furious
>buy weed cookies from darknet
>grind up and mix with his protein powder
>workout with him
>20 minutes into workout, I can tell he's scared and confused
>while he is benching, I hear snap
>he screams in pain
>I intentionally wait a few seconds before helping him
>barely help him
>he leaves to ER

Last time I saw him he was wearing a cast. Dude must have been scared as shit kek
>>
Good b8 m8
>>
File: Scr8.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Scr8.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>36483680

Kek. This is the kind of story you share with your wife's son and pass on for generations
>>
What the fuck op, tell me that you at least banged his gf
>>
>>36483720

I haven't told her yet. It just recently happened. She feels bad for him for some reason so I'll wait before telling or she'll be mad at me.
>>
Overdoses of cannabis, especially when taken orally, and especially if you have little or no experience with cannabis, can be extremely terrifying.

I don't think you realize just how terrifying it can be OP, or exactly how unethical it is to give someone mind altering drugs unknowingly like that.

You did something really fucked up because you were white-knighting for some bitch who said he "verbally abuses" her, which might not even actually be true.
>>
>>36483680
>fucking around with edibles
Maybe if he hit or something but thats a real huge dick move bro, edibles can make you lose your shit especially if you dont have a tolerance. Also weed has muscle relaxant properties so lifting while stoned is dangerous on its own.
>>
>>36483680
>believing women
>>
>be a few months back
>using the cable machine with the rope attachment
>take it off to superset another exercise
>older woman slinks over and steals the rope from under me
>politely say "excuse me but I am still using that"
>pretends not to hear me, keeps walking
>tap her on the shoulder and tell her I was using that
>scoffs and rolls her eyes but hands it over
Apparently she does this shit to a lot of people, I've had a few guys tell me she is an absolute cunt.
Fast forward to yesterday
>dude is supersetting machine shrugs with dumbbell The Press
>she begins taking weight off the shrug machine to put on her leg press, even though there is a weight tree next to it
>guy politely says he's using that
>"WELL ARE YOU USING IT NOW?"
>"well no, I'm supersetting
>"WELL TOO BAD" proceeds to take off his weights
>she's supersetting between leg press and Smith squats
>mfw
>tell him she does that shit to everyone and she's a total bitch
>he takes her weights off and puts them back on his shrug machine
>she gets pissed, tells him never ever do that again
>he says she did the exact same thing
>in chime in that he's supersetting between the two just like she is and that it was unfair she took his weights off
>"WAS I TALKING TO YOU? YOU WERE THE ONE THAT TOUCHED ME WEREN'T YOU?"
>fucking huh? Oh,like 5 months ago
>she goes on and on, I walk away to continue my set before I say something I'll regret
About an hour later near the end of my workout
>I walk past her
>"never ever touch me again!"
>is she still talking about a few months ago
>explain to her that she wasn't listening so I tapped her on the shoulder
>she keeps talking shit
>finally say "you know what, never fucking talk to me again, ok?"
>"OH BIG MAN USING CURSE WORDS YOU THINK YOU'RE COOL?!"
>get my stuff, hear her call me white trash
>mfw I'm 24 and she's in her 50s acting like a 12 year old
She's already pissed off half the gym before and the owner had to step in and talk to her. She's a cunt.
>>
>>36483680
Edibles take longer than 20 min you ignorant fuck
>>
>>36483680
I hope he finds out and beats the shit out of you.

You don't even know if what she said is true. Why would she randomly tell you that?
>>
>>36483899

Op never said he took the powder right before working out. With the drive there and some downtime it could have been 30-40 minutes since ingestion which is when you notice something is up
>>
>>36483892
About to go to the gym now, I'll green text some more if she continues being psychotic
>>
>>36483793
LMAO talking about how cannabis was horrifying
what op should have done was put some acid tabs in his drink
>>
File: confused_negro.png (296 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
confused_negro.png
296 KB, 649x649
>>36483680
>go to planet fatness because poor
>usally go around 1 am because it's empty
>this time go around 2 on a Saturday cause little bro wants to bulk for football
>place is fucking packed
>go over to weights all the benches are taken
>this one girl has a 10lb Barbell on her neck holding it like she's going to Squat
>there's a bench in front of her, think that she's using it to get an idea of how low to go
>mfw this bitch fucking leaps onto the bench with the Barbell still on her neck
>jumps back down
>jumps back up
>down
>up
>continues this for 2 sets
>>
>>36483892
Whenever I hear stories like this I always have to pause and wonder what's wrong in the person's life to make them act like such an asshole to strangers. Maybe her kids never visit her or something. Who knows.
>>
>>36483952
Edibles are metabolized by a the liver and get you increasingly high over time. In most cases a whole cookie is enough to get even seasoned stoners too high
>>
>>36483680
>one day his gf tells me he verbally abuses her

Fucking white knight over here. Did you protect the honour of m'lady? You fucking shitbag committed a serous crime by drugging him on the words of a womyn alone. Asshole hope you rot in jail and may your gains dwindle and vanish and you get taken by the gainz goblins.
>>
>>36483892
She is just pissed off cause her uterus has shrivelled up and died
>>
>>36483739
youre legit a piece of shit. you think telling her you poisoned the guy she is with will result with you being with her?

fucking delusional i would never tell anyone you could have criminal charges then again im not as fucking stupid as you so i would never do that
>>
>>36483957
You dont do barbell bench ups?
>>
>>36483680

you are cancer. fucking other guys over because of something a woman told you once, wtf.

how stupid are you
>>
>>36484622
fucking this. OP, are you a little kid? Do you have any idea how retarded is it to do something like this.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.