[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's assume you're doing the big compounds for a year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1376486655423.jpg (35 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1376486655423.jpg
35 KB, 640x480
Let's assume you're doing the big compounds for a year and your diet is spot on + good sleeping schedule, what type of body would be possible?
Please try to be as realistic as can be.
>>
File: 1423214545547.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1423214545547.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>36483253
Something along the lines of otter mode to bear mode depending on the amount of calories you're eating and if you have accessories in your workout. Your muscles insertions are all dependant on your genes too so showing you an exact picture is rather difficult. So take this picture instead
>>
Assuming proper form, sensible accessories and actually eating enough calories to gain, in one year you could make very significant improvements to your physique. It depends where you start.
>>
>>36483342
So in general i'd look pretty great?
>>36483376
And if i were just to do compounds? Starting as a beginner then
>>
>>36483405
In general any activity overtime with increasing resistance will help you look fit in one way or another. Lifting compounds in general will give you stronger/bigger muscles if you properly do them.
>>
To be honest, I've seen too many examples on /fit/ of people making no progress. Remember that guy who used to put a towel on his head who killed himself?
>>
>>36483442
Alright, so aslong as my diet is good and the weights go up all is good?
>>
>>36483483
Pretty much, keep pushing yourself hard my friend
>>
>>36483480
No, please refresh my memory.
>>
>>36484821

A guy who used to put a towel on his head and made no progress killed himself.
>>
>>36485334

I hear of many people who put towels on their heads who kill themselves. You're gonna need to be more specific, anon.
>>
>>36483253

Are you skinny or fat?
>>
>>36485334
was he muslim?
>>
>>36483253
depends on where you start and what your goals are. a spot on bulking diet is much different than a spot on cutting one, and after a year you still have to deal with your starting point
>>
>>36485558
Fat
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.