[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you shower at home? If yes, do you change your shirt after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 5
File: 1437477319586.jpg (224 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
1437477319586.jpg
224 KB, 1252x1252
Do you shower at home?
If yes, do you change your shirt after gym?

I see a lot of people that dont shower in my gym but put an a fresh tshirt. Whats the point if its just for the way home?
>>
I mean "if no", sorry
>>
I take a shower at home but I change my shirt at the gym.
>>
>>36482640
>Whats the point if its just for the way home?
Well I'm a big sweater, I'd get cold and would get my car seat wet if I didn't change.
>>
>>36482640
Reduces the sweat transfer from your workout shirt to your car seat to reduce the smell in your car. Better than not changing shirts, but not as good as showering.
>>
>>36482673
>>36482675
to not sweat into my car seat in the colder months i just put a sweater in my gym that i put over for the way home. I use that sweater for about 1 week then i wash it.

But yea for summer probably better to change shirts.
>>
>>36482640
I like feeling sweaty for a while so I usually don't change or shower for ~1 hr after, unless it's cold out or I have to drive or be social
>>
>>36482640
I only sweat when I squat or deadlift, but on upper body days I absolutely don't sweat. I don't know why, I just don't. It's always been like that, maybe I'm some genetic freak. On the other hand, I also feel cold very easily.

So I really don't shower. Don't need it.
>>
>>36482640
It's a 10 minute walk to the gym for me, so I don't change my shirt and shower at home. I do sweat a lot though.
>>
I don't sweat that much if I don't do cardio. I don't change shirt either, because I live 5 minutes away.
>>
>>36482640

Who be the demon of semen?
>>
I sweat like crazy naturally, and then when i take a fat burner, shit gets worse.

I live less than 10 mins walk away so i just swap t shirts and walk home and get a shower.

Before putting my clean tshirt on i give myself a wipe down with my towel and then use said secondary tshirt for the week.
>>
File: doctor-surprise.jpg (24 KB, 283x424) Image search: [Google]
doctor-surprise.jpg
24 KB, 283x424
>>36482779
> a week?
>>
>>36482829

I wear my gym shirt at least 10 times before washing it. Longer for my sweatpants.
>>
Why don't you guys shower at the gym?
>>
>>36482640
I don't shower, last time I did it was over year ago, and I almost broke my leg, I'm scared of showers since then
>>
>>36482640

i only shower at the gym if im cruising, and end up showering again at home anyway.

but most days i just put my gym clothes back on and go home. i live Right across the street though but even if you lived far not sure why youd want to wear a fresh shirt.
>>
I shower at the home and a the gym, but then, I'm an amphibian, so there is that.
>>
>>36483056
because i have a shrivel dick
>>
>>36483056
it's fucking gross, how can you know some nigger doesn't have a fungus?
>>
File: piggers.png (145 KB, 797x1140) Image search: [Google]
piggers.png
145 KB, 797x1140
>>36482640
I shower at the gym. I am the old man that strips naked and walks to the shower holding his towel. I insist you ADMIRE my shriveled old hairy penis.
>>
>>36482640
I shower at the gym because dorm showers are fucking terrible and disgusting. I bring along fresh underwear and socks.
>>
>>36482640
I shower at home. No i don't change tshirt at the gym, do it after shower at home.

The main reason though is that I have a <10 min bike ride from the gym to my home, so no need really. Much nicer to shiwer at home and put on fresh clothes imo.
>>
>>36482640
> Not showering at the gym
> just gonna walk around with all that sweat

Fuck, I'm triggered. I don't care if my gym is packed with faggot rapists with aids, I'm showering if I worked out.
>>
>>36483056
we do
>>
File: fitcreation.jpg (40 KB, 771x198) Image search: [Google]
fitcreation.jpg
40 KB, 771x198
>>36482640
>Do you shower at home?
No, nor do I change shirts. I don't usually sweat a lot unless I'm deadlifting or doing cardio (which I'd rather be doing outside anyways).

I mostly don't shower, or take my shoes off, at the gym because every time I have in the past I end up with athletes foot.
>>
>showering in the gym

The only thing more gay than literally sucking dick.
>>
>>36482640
I only shower before going to the gym.
>>
>>36483726

>he can't even be naked without thinking of having sex with the men around him

nigga YOU gay, not the showers
>>
>>36483810
I can't hear you over the sound of water dripping over sweaty men
>>
I don't shower at the gym because I live literally 2 minutes away from it
>>
>>36483817

why are you in the shower with sweaty men anon?
>>
>>36483837

me too. sometimes i shower just to cruise though
>>
>>36482837
i bet you smell like shit you scumbag
>>
>>36483131
When I was a kid/teen I used to wonder what kind of special insanity took hold of an older man's mind that made him so blissfully unaware of his own nudity or that of those around him, his lack of shame or sense of how uncomfortable it makes people nearby.

Now that I'm getting older it's starting to make sense.

You just don't give a fuck anymore.

You know you're not sexy. You're not impressing anyone. No one cares how hung you are or what your body looks like. You've already had sex so much in your life that it's become boring, and you're too mature to get into pissing contests with other dudes, so neither women's nor men's opinions of you even matter anymore. Not to mention, you've only got a good decade or two ahead of you, so why the fuck not just make yourself comfortable wherever you go?
>>
>>36483883
I might smell like BO, but I don't get shit on my shirts you nasty little rascal
>>
>>36484095

think you got it a little backwards there mate. you dont really acknowledge the differences in time. old dudes existed in a time where homosexuality wasn't an every day slur, let alone an every day thing. some of those men are old enough that swimming naked was required in certain places. most of those men lived in situations where you didnt have the luxury of privacy with everything you need.

they grew up in a world that said 'it doesnt matter if other men see you naked'. decency was literally only for the opposing sex, so you wouldnt do something naughty with them. why would you do something naughty with men?

the world wasnt always so afraid of nudity, especially with men. its why nudist spas are still barely a thing.
>>
>>36482640
>What's the point if its just for the way home?
It's so you don't smell like an animal and leave sweat everywhere you go. It's just a courtesy for everyone who lives in your community. If you just drive back from the gym, it is a good idea to shower anyway because eventually all the sweat that accumulates in your car will make it smell terrible.
>>
>>36484400
>all the sweat that accumulates in your car will make it smell terrible

This.

I won't say anything, because it doesn't fucking matter to me, but I know when you've been sweating in your car/truck. And if you weren't using deodorant, I'll know that too, immediately. I never usually like open windows when I drive, but I will open my window so I don't have to smell your raunchy, onion/piss -smelling upholstery.
>>
>>36482640

I got to the gym with gym clothes and i leave with gym clothes.

The only thing i take with me is a towel and my car keys.
>>
>>36482745

If you dont sweat on upper body days you are definetely not going hard enough.
>>
>>36482837
I do this too it still smells nice(just like deodorant a bit) actually but I've never had a BO problem.

I also shower at home. It totally depends on the person.
>>
That's stupid Lel just shower asap when you get home and you'll be fine
>>
>>36484520
No hes just not a sweaty dirty arab like yourself. Not everyone is the same, and your set up is definitely inferior

>im just a disgusting sweaty mess cause i work harder than everyone

Youre probably just fat
>>
>>36482837
are you indian?
>>
>>36483093
Cruising for sex?
>>
>>36482640
>muh dick is D I A M O N D
>>
>>36482640
nah I just have a shower and get changed at home
>>
Why would anybody sweat at the gym?

I don't get it. Are you fags doing cardio or something?
>>
>>36482640
tfw you will never be that dress, caressing every soft and luscious curve on her sopping wet body. After a bout of pulling and tugging on you to keep you from sticking to her, she finally gives up and accepts it, allowing you to hold her. You squeeze her softness tighter and tighter as parts of you go deeper and deeper. Soon, you are caressing her entire body simultaneously. You greedily sap her warmth away. She shivers, she whimpers, she's delighted. She is yours.
>>
>>36485545
But you are another dress. One that is sitting around being ignored by all the beautiful ones. Hoping and praying that one day you will be chosen to make her night. But you know that your only hope is being picked from a clearance rack filled with other rejects by a damaged girl who has no other option at the moment and figures that the cost is so low it doesn't even matter. You get your chance and are so excited, then she spills her shit on you and destroys you if a fit of wild drunken mayhem only to tear you apart and leave you laying on the floor while she fucks some Chad she met when you were with her.

Faggot
>>
>>36483104
shower shoes anon
>>
>>36483056
Why the fuck do you care?
Do you also secretly check out other people's dick at shower, you fuckihg ffagot?
>>
>>36485498
I sweat on leg day
>>
>>36485787

Leg day is a breeze, though.

Low rep squats and deadlifts barely get the heart rate up.
>>
>>36485639
That's kinda hot in its own right.
>>
>>36485822

>being a cuckold
>>
>>36485794
>Low rep squats and deadlifts barely get the heart rate up
Squats are the only exercise that get my HR up at all.
>>
>>36485865

How many reps are you doing?

I think the problem with squats sometimes is that people do more in one set than they can actually do because they give the muscle enough time to regenerate ATP. Kind of like how you can do 20 rep sets of squats with your 5RM if you take long enough.
>>
>>36485840
I was talking about being shit on, but scat cuckold seems enticing. Maybe she only shits on chads cock and then you have to make do with the sweet drippings that are flung from the force of flesh hitting flesh.

To remain on topic, I don't shower at the gym. The gym is usually the last thing I do each day so I just shower at home.
>>
File: 1456336892955.jpg (186 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
1456336892955.jpg
186 KB, 690x460
>showering at the gym
>>
I shower at the gym. Two reasons
1. I don't feel like being dirty and smelling bad after a workout
2. Showering is free at my gym. Why waste water at my own place when I can do it at the gym?
>>
>>36482640
>Paying for a gym membership.
>Not using the gym shower to save money on hot water at home.
I shower at the gym after every workout, and I don't mean a quick rinse off, I wash my hair and have proper leisurely showers at the gym.
>>
>>36486015
Showering is 0.50€ per 5 minutes here
>>
Y'all are faggots. If you don't sweat at the gym, I guarantee you aren't going hard enough. Upper body workouts only should get you sweating, let alone squats or deadlifts.

If you refute this, do so with a pic of your body. Not one of you that don't sweetest are past dyel.
>>
>>36483056
I suspect most of the guys at my gym are gay and are openly cruising.
>>
>>36486077
>If you refute this, do so with a pic of your body. Not one of you that don't sweetest are past dyel.
>pic of your body
>sweetest

I'm on to you, Anon. I'm ALL on to you, bb.
>>
>People who go to the gym and change clothes/shower there
Literally why? I mean I can understand if you live in a big city and have to use public transportation but if you have a vehicle and can get there yourself, why the fuck wouldn't you change at home and shower at home?
>>
>>36486125
A variety of factors. Some people probably have tighter schedules and can't afford the drive home. Some could just be too lazy and just want to get it over with. Maybe they want to show off. Maybe they want to ogle who's showing off. Think a bit, bae.
>>
>>36482640
I shower at home, then at gym after I'm done, and put on a fresh shirt. I don't want to stink up the gym when I get there and I don't want to stink for the rest of the day after I leave.
>>
>>36486125
Some people have places to go that include more than just home and the gym buddy.
>>
>>36485498
I'm sweating like a fucking bull.

Heavy deadlifting (relatively speaking) mixed with bench will turn me into a fountain. Being bent over makes me sweat like mad and I'm not even huge or something, just a 20 year old 6' at 80 kg
>>
>>36486077
I agree and I'm just ottermode, my deadlift numbers are shameful but fuck me if I'm not completely soaked after 3 or 4 sets
>>
>>36486318
>doing 3-4 sets of deadlifts

lol
>>
>>36486271
>Some people have places to go that include more than just home and the gym buddy.
Please explain everything you gotta do so that a 5-10 minute detour impedes upon your plans. If you live 30 minutes away from your gym then maybe you should just kill yourself for being that retarded and/or living in a shithole.

I hate people like you.
>I'm so busy!
>What do you got going on?
>I have classes and homework!
>So in other words you have like 6 hours of free time?
>>
>>36486341
How many are you supposed to do?
>>
>>36486492
>>
>>36486522
This.
I guarantee that if you do them right one set is all you need, not counting warmups. I just got to 445lbs, and i assure you that after one set of five i can barely think, let alone do another set. I know this is bitch weight to people on fit, but it is heavy as fuck to me.
>>
>>36486653
Well, should I just work my weight up to a weight where I can't do more than 5 reps? I think I could do 200lb for 5
>>
>>36486318
People just sweat at different times man. It takes a lot to make me sweat, to the point that it causes problems.

Even if I'm doing fairly hard cardio it takes around 10-15 minutes before I even start to break a sweat and I'll feel like I'm going to die of heat exhaustion before it happens.

Someone will likely suggest I'm dehydrated but all I drink is water and coffee and I drink way more water than coffee.
>>
>>36486458
Kek, angry losers crack me up
>>
>>36486653
> believing that most people on fit dl 445lbs

you've drunk more memes than protons m8
>>
>>36485545
I'm reassured by the fact that I will never be as faggy is this guy here
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.