[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Physique has went to shit since I'm getting divorced. This
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: 1458417744807.jpg (299 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1458417744807.jpg
299 KB, 1080x720
Physique has went to shit since I'm getting divorced.

This ride, when does it end?
>>
Can't give you a specific time frame but trust me. It does. You'll stop caring and then you'll make all those glorious gains you've been missing out on. Hang in there Bro. We're all gonna make it.
>>
Eventually. Got divorced last year in May.

Turned into a giant piece of shit.

Stopped going to the gym and drank about every day.

I now reap the consequences because I'm fat. But #YOLO
>>
File: reactions.jpg (8 KB, 236x213) Image search: [Google]
reactions.jpg
8 KB, 236x213
On the other hand, mine is going to shit cos got a gf, one year into relationship and living with her and recently is just her going to work (helluva nurse doing more hours that one can fit in a day) and me staying in home being a piece of shit and not doing my so even called passion because I feel that I no longer matter. Im just here trying to do my project for my last year of uni as she reads in the other room and am feeling like shit. Im into white problems and bitch atittude real deep and just want to smoke all day get drunk and play vidya.

What I´m trying to say is that at least you are not her, being with a fucking loser. You are on your steps to changing your life and it´s only your atittude what its going to make it for the beter or for the worse.

Also never fucking get married, cant you see that shit is dying everywhere?
>>
File: 1457414544760.jpg (619 KB, 1959x1469) Image search: [Google]
1457414544760.jpg
619 KB, 1959x1469
Where do these pictures come from? Are there moar?
>>
>>36482573
When you stand the fuck up and say it's done. You control your feels, not the other way around.
>>
>>36482573
Take control mate.

GF of 4 years and I broke up recently. Now she's sending messages like "I want to save this. I don't want it to end though I thought I did. Can we talk?" etc etc.

We can talk but she's getting the we can be friends speech. I'm tired of putting up with shit these days, I have stuff to do.
>>
>>36482573
That's what you get for being a normie
>>
File: 1453257816609.png (327 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1453257816609.png
327 KB, 1080x1080
>>36482715
>>
Thanks for encouraging words lads, I know this divorce process won't last forever and it'll be over someday. It's just she's lied about domestic abuse (I filed for divorce first and she has hit me), trying to get me kicked out my home, wants the house and car and 40% of my salary for life so I'm getting down.
>>
File: 1454018459843.jpg (403 KB, 1959x1469) Image search: [Google]
1454018459843.jpg
403 KB, 1959x1469
>>36482715
I think this is the original
>>
File: 1454018375969.jpg (128 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1454018375969.jpg
128 KB, 800x1200
>>36482715
>>36484129
maybe derived from this meme?
idk
>>
>>36482573

Hey man,
Divorced guy here. My situation was a bit different (no false allegations or any of that BS) but I feel ya. Doesn't sound like you have kids, which makes it easier.

Best advice for the present - get a damn good lawyer. Probably expensive, but worth it. I'm speaking from experience on that one.

As far as after - divorce got me /fit. I'd always been in decent shape, college athlete, etc, but after getting married and and working and all that, I let myself go a bit.

I'm a manlet, so I didn't get too big, but I was absolutely DYEL skinnyfat.

Once the bitch was gone, I took a long look in the mirror and figured that now I was out of excuses and if I didn't get my shit together, it was only me to blame.

Started slow and weak, but kept at it, day after day, week after week.

And, my friend - it gets better. It fucking does.

I was 31 when it happened, and now I'm 34. In the past 3 years, I've gotten in the best shape of my life, both physically and mentally.

I went on Tinder and fucked a bunch of girls - yeah, I know, manlet, but I have facial aesthetics, a cute dog (fucking chick magnet, he is), and a good job. Fucking a 21-year-old tight-bodied hairstylist from behind on my 33rd birthday was pretty epic.

This isn't a brag post.

My point is, once the divorce is sorted, or even while your lawyer is sorting it, get yourself fucking together.

Eat better. Get on a regular sleep schedule. Drink lots of water. Stay away from the booze - I went through a time where I drank myself to sleep every night. That was fucking stupid.

Hit the gym.

Call old friends - you'd be surprised how many will be there for you.

Get your shit together, and go bang some sluts and get it out of your system.

It's a fucking long road, but if you keep to it, you WILL get to the other side and you'll be better and happier.

You can do this.
>>
>>36484260
Why do you.

Type like.

This?

Nice.

Post.

Though.

Faggot.
>>
>>36484398

On my phone man, can't see how it paginates. I guess my typing gains are nonexistent.
>>
>>36484143
This is basically how I dressed and looked like during my first couple uni years.
>>
File: 1434555587466.jpg (140 KB, 500x749) Image search: [Google]
1434555587466.jpg
140 KB, 500x749
>>36482715
>>36483114
>>36484129
>>36484143
I love them too, plz anyone, help us
>>
>>36482715
what's that shirt brand, I need it
>>
>>36484795
Are you joking?
it's under armour
>>
>>36484260
Pretty solid advice, except for

>Get your shit together, and go bang some sluts and get it out of your system.

After breaking up with my partner this actually made me feel a hellova lot worse. All my lays afterwards felt meaningless and pointless and to be honest quite disgusting. Some guys get over it better this way, but I found that focusing on yourself 100% and having no emotional or physical attachments to females for awhile really helped. You will know when you're ready.
>>
>>36484889
>Get your shit together, and go bang some sluts and get it out of your system.
Id say that he is right on that
After my last breakup i havent had sex once and its been almost two years
If i could get laid things would be so much better because thats like the one thing missing in life and the lack of sex/dates/relationships is actually causing my life to go to shit even more than a harsh breakup ever could
But i guess we all behave diffrently right?
>>
>>36484959
It's not just the sex bro though. Is it?
>>
>>36482573
When you decide it, OP.

It's just another rock in the road. You can easily beat it, be strong and think about all those men who suffered worse things than you. Get new goals and make sure to make them real, you will get love again in your life. Don't make the same mistakes and always stay happy no matter what.

We all gonna make it brahs
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.