[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Social Anxiety, anyone suffer from it? For myself, cutting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Social Anxiety, anyone suffer from it?

For myself, cutting out weed and trying my best to not fap, also exercising has helped me control it.

How about you?
>>
I really don't see how cutting out weed let alone quitting fucking masturbating could help you with social anxiety
>>
>>36482331
it did help me
>>
Weed also makes me anxious, but mostly when I get super high. Nofap, haven't tried.
>>
Stopping weed helps. It's a process to get over it. Still working on it. No meds but I do focus on diet and controlling intake of drugs like caffeine.
>>
>>36482331
i could see quitting weed helping, but not jerkin it is retarded
>>
File: 1457112627339.jpg (45 KB, 1333x900) Image search: [Google]
1457112627339.jpg
45 KB, 1333x900
>>36482325

you guys act like fucking tumblr about this anxiety nonsense. at least you guys are a bit more proactive about it than fucking /adv/, nothing angers me more than the faggots who say 'going outside isnt an option cuz i have anxiety'.

even diagnosed 'anxiety' is just fucking anxiety. great things arent done due to a lack of anxiety, they are done to overcome it.
>>
>>36482504
oh don't worry I am plenty social lmao I don't hide in the house all day but nonetheless sometimes I do get anxious
>>
>Don't think you're alone
But I'm too old for imaginary friends.
>>
ASHWAGANDHA
>>
No fap is pointless unless you've already found a girl you want to fugg. It will just make you into a creepy weirdo and hurt your chances of finding a girl if you stop this early.
>>
File: 1426415727027.jpg (37 KB, 599x588) Image search: [Google]
1426415727027.jpg
37 KB, 599x588
>>36482325
I get it sometimes if I'm alone in a mall with a lot of people in it or something. I get some nervous tics in my hands/fingers and my eyes start watering, like I'll use my fingers to play bass/percussion or keep rhythm to a song in my head or headphones. It's not so bad as you'd think, and I have it under control now.
My eyes used to water almost always when walking in the hallways in high school, but I thought the building had some sort of weird draft that affected me at the time. It's pretty annoying because they just start watering more because you're getting more and more aware of it happening.

I just deal with it. It's a remnant of when I was a greasy, acne ridden teenager with zero confidence and no male role model. I'll power through and be done with it some day.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.