[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QTDDOT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
Any fellow South African /fit/zens
>>
How do I learn proper deadlift form if I'm alone and don't have a camera? Is my only choice non-autism myself and ask help from a stranger?
>>
Is it okay if my curl weight (12,5kg DBs) stays the same as long as my chin-up and DB row goes up?
>>
Is this a good cutting diet?
Breakfast
>Bran flakes
Lunch
>Spinnach and cheese roll
>Oatz
Dinner
>Rice
>Chicken
Snack
>Apple
Workout
>Protein shake
>>
>>36482302
Strangers are always going to be friendly and willing to help. You can also always ask an employee who looks like he lifts, that way you don't feel like you're bothering someone.

That being said, learning the form without the use of a 2nd person is perfectly doable.

>>36482314
Yes. Worry more about the progress of your compounds. In time you'll see your ability to do isolations also go up, although it may be slower progress than your compounds.

>>36482358
Just check the caloric intake on that. But it looks fine overall. Can't say much without knowing your current weight and goals.
>>
So I've been growing overall but my gut has been growing as well. How do I grow in general while my gut gets leaner and leaner?
>>
So from friday, i won't be able to go to the gym for a week, because i'm going out of town. Is there a well-rounded bodyweight routine that I can do to maintain some of my gains?
>>
>>36482393
Bulk as lean as possible if getting a gut bothers you a lot
>>
>>36482449
I also use mass gainer I guess instead of that I should use protein purely?
>>
>>36482393
Slow down the bulk, or eat at maintenance. Keep up the protein intake.

Or, continue bulking despite the stomach, get as big as you want, then just cut and get rid of it all.
>>
>>36482388
Yeah, it's below my TDEE, I'm about 5'10 and 170lbs
>>
>>36482276
yee, cape town here my dude
>>
>>36482589
Nice you going to Arnold Classic?
>>
>>36482611
nope it's in joburg
>>
>>36482628
What gym you go to?
>>
>>36482644
virgin active steenberg, you?
>>
just got in to whole meal prepping shit, bought bunch of containers and made first patch, any other tips for this meal prepping shit? like make shakes ready? creatined and glutamined water?
>>
>>36482654
Planet fitness Bedfordview, got virgin active membership too but all of them in my area only seem to cater for cardio lovers and have minimal weightlifting equipment
>>
>>36482706
yeah, my gym has three olympic barbells, two of which are rusty and have fucked up bushings, three 12kg bars, two flat bench press stations and one squat rack

and then a shitload of machines and dumbells reeeee

I even saw a guy doing 30kg curls with the nice barbell in the squat rack
>>
>>36482654
>>36482706

Do you guys get attacked my niggers often?
>>
>>36482797
no
>>
>>36482766
What you training for size/aesthetics
>>
>>36482393
Had the same problem, the chest is a tough one. Try doing some flyers, but remember it may just be that your chest itself isn't that huge (yet). Do SL, SS or PPL while eating under maintenance kcal but still consume 1 g of protein per pound of bodyweight. Don't neglect cardio, it burns fat and doesn't harm your gains.

>>36482433
check out scoobysworkshop.com

>>36482670
Don't make food to far in advance, it will just go stale our even worse, bad. The freezer is your friend!
>>
/fit/ what is wrong with my pee?

are those bubbles normal?
>>
>>36482974
my guess: acids in urine act as srufactants and lower the surface tension of water allowing bubbles to form
>>
>>36482974
Extra protein in your diet can do this.
>>
File: PushPull.png (23 KB, 594x639) Image search: [Google]
PushPull.png
23 KB, 594x639
>>36482931
Any tips on my workout? been changing some stuff here and there. Also squat's are a no go since my spine doesn't react to good to them.
>>
Should I lose weight before trying to do pull ups again?
I gained like 20 pounds (not the good kind) in my last year of slacking, and I bought an Iron Gym. I just tried doing a pull up and I failed hard, so I tried to do a negative instead and now my shoulder feels all fucked up.
>>
Did stronglifts for roughly a year, just switched to PPL.
Fucking retarded question but I've got doubts.
> 3x8-12
3 sets with 8-12 reps or other way around?
>inb4 newfag
>>
>>36484706
3 sets
>>
What's a good Deadlift/Shrug ratio weightwise?
>>
>>36484932
All bodies are different.
Some people can bench as much as they squat, some can't. It's all about genetics bro. Don't worry about the ratio as long as you can lift with perfect form.
>>
I have began cutting and am tracking my calories on myfitnesspal. I am being completely honest about my calorie intake and even over exaggerating certain portions just to further limit myself. I still feel like I am eating a ton despite only hitting around 1400 calories. Is this just my brain messing with me or does a strict drinking water only diet really cut down that much on calories.
>>
How do I train my sexual longevity? I have bagged a gorgeous, sporty girl who I have really connected with (in before gay) and I want to last with her first time we fug. At the weekend we slept together but just made out as she was on period. My balls were killing me after.

We are going out on Thursday again and she's already offered for me to sleep over if I want.

I need /fit/ tips asap for not blowing my nut in a minute.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.