[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Right trap bigger then left how do I fix this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: PicsArt_03-22-09.36.23.jpg (254 KB, 1440x2392) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_03-22-09.36.23.jpg
254 KB, 1440x2392
Right trap bigger then left how do I fix this?
>>
>>36480779
I literally can't tell, you'll be fine
>>
>>36480779
>>36480779
Do you do mixed grip deadlifts? If yes, either swap back to double overhand, or do an even number of reps and swap halfway
>>
>>36480779
I hope you realise muscle position and length changes with limb position.
People generally aren't imbalanced, they just don't know how to flex the muscle properly.
>>
>>36480779
It might just be the way you are posing, also look at rear delts, if you have a lagging delt the maybe your trap is picking up the slack
>>
>>36480779
It's barely noticeable and more than likely minor scoliosis making you hold one shoulder differently than the other.
>>
Start beating off with the other hand
>>
start jerking your boyfriend off with your left arm for a while, alternate between the two once left side trap catches up with right side
>>
>>36480779>>36480809
>>36480819
>>36480812

My right rotator cuff is a little fucked up which I think causes my right trap to be more activated when I do certain workouts. Or I just have bad poster I'm not sure
>>
>>36480779
It's not something you can fix. It's caused by MUSCULAR STRUCTURE.

I also have the same shit and I've researched for years, I've tried isolating the smaller one, nope, nothing works. It's UNCHANGEABLE. I guess maybe having synthol pumped in might artificially inflate it, but imbalances like that are down to INSERTION GENETICS rather than MUSCLE SIZE.

Just saving you the time so that you won't spend ages researching it. It's like trying to make your hips narrower or clavicles wider - just can't be done.
>>
>>36480854
Lol troll. Changing your bone structure is a completely different think from Changing your muscle size
>trying to make hips narrower
Kek fucking retard
>>
>>36480872
Are you a LEGITIMATE RETARD?

I said it's the SAME as THINKING you can make your hips narrower, FUCKING MORON. I never said you actually could, that's something a RETARD LIKE YOU WOULD BELIEVE.

And I didn't mention BONE STRUCTURE you IDIOT, I was talking about muscle INSERTIONS.

FUCKING OWNED AND DESTROYED!!!
>>
>>36480831
/thread
>>
I have had the same issue for quite some time, I'm starting to think my issue lies within where my traps connect to my neck, the left one connects higher up on my neck as opposed to the right and the left one has always been bigger.

I've been trying to bring up the right trap and it's made it look better and I have zero posture issues with my shoulders or back. I just first thought damn my shrug form must be shit but it's not
>>
>>36480779
Stand with your arms in the same position and it will magically fix itself. Idiot.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.