[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Motivational story for manlets here: True story. To start, I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_m336glqenc1r04pibo1_500.jpg (78 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m336glqenc1r04pibo1_500.jpg
78 KB, 500x500
Motivational story for manlets here:

True story. To start, I'm 5'9". I'm not an uber manlet but I'm a manlet and a few inches shorter than most people my age (22). I live with my long term gf and some lanklet decided to try messaging her. I would have just let her handle it but he knows who I am and knows I'm dating her so I was personally offended. I texted him back without leading him on, just letting him lead the conversation. I even mentioned being in a relationship with actual me a few times. He showed complete disregard for the fact and asked if I wanted to meet at a bar. I agreed and showed up myself. He got pissy when he found out and I shoved him and started yelling. (we're outside of the club in a college town. It's not too unusual to see this kind of thing). He tried to hit me and I literally pushed his punching arm out of the way and picked him up by his legs and slammed him on the concrete. I punched him like 3 times in the side of his face and yelled for a sec. Got up, went to my car and drove away. He even mentioned being tall to me (thinking he was talking to my gf) over text. He said he was 6'4". He looks more like 6'2" tbqh though.

I told my gf what happened and it turned her on and we fucked. Violence turns her on because she's fucked in the head or something. Anyway, I've come to learn from this experience that a dyel lanklet is seriously easy as fuck to beat up if you're /fit/ and not an uber manlet. Maybe even if you are an uber manlet. Lankletism doesn't mean shit if you're dyel lol.

I guess this is a PSA for lanklets to lift too. Anyway, feelsgoodman.jeg. Thought I'd share the story. It's the first fight I've been in as an adult.
>>
>5'9
>stopped reading.

Your gf was probably fucking a lanklet who lifts while you were flooring this distraction.
>>
>>36480293
Gf doesn't have any guy friends, familam. Plus, I work from home and she doesn't work. There's literally no time I can think of where she'd have time to fuck anyone else. We only hang out with other people as a couple lel.
>>
>>36480228
Sounds like a good way to go to jail.
>>
>dating a piece of shit who cant type "not interested thanks" and likes violence
To each his own
>>
>>36480228
good story Im 5'8 and I don't care who you are I'm ready to murder any pussy ass boi.
Stay safe out there OP
>>
>>36480602
She would have. I only intervened because of his blatant disrespect. If he didn't know me, I would have let her handle it.

>>36480620
Thanks m8

>>36480586
Maybe pay a small fine. Won't go to jail for a mutual fight though.
>>
>>36480293
ebin meme, friendo
>>
>>36480228
yeah ofcourse dude shorter muscles are stronger.
i seriously don't understand why you guys feel miserable for not being growth hormone skinny tall...

short people make for the best fighters and powerlifters actually
>>
>>36480842
>short people make for the best fighters and powerlifters actually

Manlets actually believe this, what is reach advantage? what is height advantage? what are weight classes? phaggot.
oh and the best strongman Žydrūnas Savickas is 6'3''
>>
Morale of the story, manlets and lanklets stay mad
>>
>>36480293
>virgin lanklets believe this
>>
>>36480228
5'10 here OP.
Funny story, good read
Yea it's pretty funny when tall glasses of water think height gives them anything when they have the muscle of a starved ethiopian
>>
>>36480228
>Motivational story for manlets here:True story. To start, I'm 5'9".
stopped reading
>>
>>36480228
She's probably been fucking that guy on the side
>>
File: Perfection.gif (2 MB, 410x230) Image search: [Google]
Perfection.gif
2 MB, 410x230
>>36480228
You sir are an inspiration to manlets everywhere
>>
Manlets unable to control their inner feelings of inferiority and resort to lashing out in violence yet again. The stereotype is reaffirmed.

Good jerb OP
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.