[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /fit/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: photo.png (418 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
418 KB, 900x900
Ill cut to the chase, im fat (fat as in fat, not obese).
Am i able to go to the gym or everyone will think im a fucking mong?

Or there any other alternatives like biking or etc?
>>
>>36480178
>everyone will think im a fucking mong
what? why would anyone think that?
also read the sticky
>>
>>36480178
>I am fat not obese
Fat is obese, faggot.
>>
>>36480178
No, they will think your an autistic sperg for thinking that anyone gives a fuck about anyone else in the gym.
>>
>>36480204
Im mean im not a fucking landwhale.
>>
>>36480178
Just go fuckhead the world doesn't revolve around you enough for anyone to care. The only people I judge as fuckheads in my gym are the roided dudes in their 30s who fuck around putting plates under the machines for muh incline and then think they're too good to rerack the weight when they're done
>>
>>36480178
You're getting more shit for posting this than you ever will in the gym, promise you.
>>
>>36480328
That's for us to decide. Post lard.
>>
idk, but I go to the gym and there's this one guy who is super fat. He's cool though he usually does cardio on the track and treadmill. He goes with his friends and is pretty strong when I seen him lift. I like seeing fatties at the gym because inside I'm just thinking "Good for you".
>>
Nobody cares about you at the gym and even if they did you shouldn't care. Start going today for fuck's sake.
>>
>>36480178
You're going to feel weird at first and like everyone is looking at you judging but they aren't. That feeling goes away fast.

9/10 people would be encouraging and happy for you that you are doing something about it.

Better to be judged at the gym than to be fat and be judged IRL
>>
>>36480512
>the gym isn't real life
Jk I agree
>>
File: Antonio.jpg (117 KB, 649x1000) Image search: [Google]
Antonio.jpg
117 KB, 649x1000
Yes bro if you go to the gym to lose weight when you are fat you'll be ridiculed and mocked on a daily basis.

Of course not you fucking idiot, what the fuck do you think the gym is for? Now you got me thinking you're a mong you fucking autist.
>>
>>36480522
The gym is just /fit/ to me
>>
>>36480178
dude I can safely say that 100% of people that join a gym did so because they were not where they wanted to be health wise or aesthetically.

I'vee been going for 8 years and have never experience or witnessed any form of bullying.

Everythere is on the mission to improve themselves and I guarantee you they will help you. I always offer a spot or advice to noobs the same as people have done for me when I was a noob. It's a brotherhood of iron.
>>
>>36480178
People wont mock you or judge you at all. People wont say anything to you, but most people will silently be rooting for you and wanting you to succeed. People who are /fit/ want others to be /fit/, it isn't like some secret club that we want others to not be in.
>>
>>36480557
^this

As a noob that's been going regularly now I've had experienced lifters go out of their way to introduce themselves and lend advice/support. All have been really nice.
>>
>>36480178
I'm plg kind of fat and I go to the gym, nobody cares, I actualy made some friends there.
>>
>>36480572
>>36480557

This. Nobody will judge you if you're trying. And if they do judge, they're just doing it in their mind.
>>
>>36480178
I bet my left nut you're actually obese. You never-been-to-a-gym types think as long as you're not literally 600 lbs, then you're not obese.
>>
>>36480178
Literally no-one gives a fuck. We all start somewhere.
>>
>>36480178
I really don't get why everyone is so insecure about going to the gym thinking people will just judge them. I've been lifting for like 4/5 years and the only people I hate are:
> people who don't put weights away
> people who have shit on multiple equipment
> people who use a bench just to sit on when they are doing standing exercises
> people who spend heaps of time on one machine/squat rack
> people who don't use a towel/wipe down their bench when they are sweating profusely
> people who smell like shit

You could be the fattest fuck or the skinniest fuck, I don't care. If you do any of the shit I've listed, you're a faggot.
>>
>>36480178

No.

Unless you do something absolutely ridiculous, no one will notice you.

I've been going to the gym 5 years now, and I've legitimately watched/noticed like 6 people.

One was literally dancing his way through his workout.

One looked like he came straight out the of 70s with his short shorts, mustache, and sweat bands.

One was doing these absolutely retarded band exercises in the middle of the gym floor in everyone's way.

You get the idea.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.