[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would you ever change your muscles for robotic replacements?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
would you ever change your muscles for robotic replacements?

why lift weights when you could literally build your body?
>>
>>36479686
I would never ask for this.
>>
>>36479686
only my dick
>>
I would ask for this.
>>
>>36479686
i need to replay that game. i did my first playthrough as a stealth nerd. wanna be a big muscly gun dude

>what fit does to you
>>
>>36479686
we are building our bodies

>bodybuilders
>>
File: image.jpg (414 KB, 842x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
414 KB, 842x900
I'd probably go with pic related's arm. I could still make arm gains while rocket punching Manlets
>>
I'd rather use nanomachines, son
>>
>>36479799
>implying I wouldn't get cyborg legs to become taller
>>
File: 1457343919141.png (1 MB, 1270x679) Image search: [Google]
1457343919141.png
1 MB, 1270x679
I'd rather have my appointment to FEMA finalised within the week.
>>
>>36479770
>deus ex
>direct confrontation
Enjoy being terminally free of recovery items and ammo.
>>
>why lift weights when you could literally build your body?

Because I'm not a child that needs the instant gratification. I'm not against augmenting yourself, if there's a point to it, but just using a mechanical crutch because you're too much of a slob to put in the effort is just pathetic. It's the same shit as pretending to be a different sex, if you're really not. Also cardiovascular exercise is really important and lifting does shit to my hormonal levels, that makes me feel so much better. Also you'd have to augment your whole body or you would take your spine to snap city all the time.
>>
>>36479848
mate i finished stalker on master multiple times. im plenty used to being out of everything, including patience
>>
>>36479833
I'd rather have a single fact to back that up.
>>
>>36479686

In a heartbeat. I have a bad back and neck and I need the physiotherapist to keep me painfree. ;_;
>>
>>36479690
underated post
>>
>>36479848
You need to pick the right augs and not be afraid to run and shit. I played both Deus Ex and Deus Ex HR first time as direct confrontation and both were fairly enjoyable.
>>
>>36479686
I really want Mankind Divided to come out now. This is the only game I'm looking forward too this year.

And in answer to your question, yes I would. At least my eyes since my vision is terrible
>>
If they're auging lungs, hearts and eyes, I'm sure as shit signing up.

As for major muscle groups, I'd only do it if the enhancements were so commonplace that I'd be at a disadvantage among the majority of people I encounter. I don't want to be held up and unable to defend myself when augmented crime came about
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.