[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
need help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1458056266984.jpg (13 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458056266984.jpg
13 KB, 500x500
I'm 5'6" 120lbs. I need to get bigger, I need to get into shape for SERE selection (military). Really I was planning on doing SERE to get myself in shape for rangers. I used to do cross country but I started running almost everyday a couple of months ago. I can lift 30lb dumb bells, do 30 push-ups, and 13 pull ups. Basically I really need to get bigger, please help me.
>>
Forgot to mention that I'm 18.
>>
>>36479400
Read the sticky
>>
>>36479400
We can't help you get taller, it's all genetics. Sorry man
>>
>>36479491
There are ways
>>
>>36479491
manlets are perfect for the military with their bullet-ducking skills
>>
>>36479400
If you want to join the Rangers, check out www.armyranger.com and /k/'s MEG threads
>>
>>36479400
You don't want bigger... Train for endurance.
Look for a Seal Grinder PT workout or something like that and train yourself all body weight.
>>
>>36479400
Just go on your tippy toes reach for the stars and wisper "grow grow grow"
>>
File: 1412362346649.jpg (127 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
1412362346649.jpg
127 KB, 531x471
>120LBS
>SERE
>>
>>36479400
Uhh, you need to put on about 30 more pounds, too. Your gear, in total, is gonna weigh about as much as you do right now if you want a military job that sends you through SERE.
>>
>>36479400
My brother just finished basic but he didn't do sere but boy did he regret not properly preparing for all the running that he had to do. Just run a lot and focus on your pushup and sit ups and shit.
>>
GOMAD
>>
You don't have to do shit except get used to freezing and starving.
>>
>>36485057
>PRIVATE CALM DOWN YOUR MUSCLES ARE ABOUT TO EXPLODE
>yeah haha im freezing brah
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.