[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As it turns out, I probably have a Type 3 or Type 4 food allergy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
As it turns out, I probably have a Type 3 or Type 4 food allergy (Meaning: Symptoms appear several hours after I eat - migraines, extreme bloating, joint pain, etc). The problem is that there are no tests for this (prick test is only used for type 1 allergies, meaning "If I smell peanuts, I fall over dead"). Trying to eat differently is also hard to do because there is so much time between eating and symptoms.

So, what are my choices? Do I really need to go the snakeoil way (applied Kinesionolgy muscle testing etc)?

Picture unrelated.
>>
>>36479285
Med fag here.

What the fuck did I just read? Lol.
>>
>>36479285

You can get those looked at via antibody blood tests. If you are reacting to foods like that though it may well be you have some gut issue allowing undue transferral from your tract into your blood, like crohns or celiac inflammation.

Or maybe you are eating a poor diet or taking steroids thinning the epithelium.

I would get tested for faecal calprotectin levels to see if thats the case, seen as thats fixable.
>>
>>36479629

* to see if inflammation is the case
>>
>>36479285
What the shit fuck is happening in that picture.
>>
>>36479640
american justice for taking 1 ounce of weed
>>
>>36479665
haha, no. the guy was raped by 30 inmates, in every natural and new hole of his body when they learned that he raped his nephew or something like that.
>>
>>36479640
Check the filename
>>
File: Kev.png (3 MB, 2122x1436) Image search: [Google]
Kev.png
3 MB, 2122x1436
>>36479285
>that pic
>>
>>36479670
y man totally justified ^^
>>
>>36479640
BJJ grandmaster got BTFo in prison for being a pedo. Assrape etc.
>>
>>36479285
https://www.anylabtestnow.com/

They have comprehensive allergy tests available, and accept cash if need be.
>>
>>36479695
he was in for raping his gf but apparently it turned out she made it up
>>
>>36480971
Nice.
>>
>>36480971
>>36480369
>>36479670
>>36479640
He got stabbed a fuckton of times, hence the bandages. And he either Shit himself (understandable) or got assraped
>>
I have problems too, but I've found my trigger foods through experimentation. I had extreme bloating and very loose stool. It turned out to be a gluten sensitivity because as soon as I stopped eating food with gluten, all of my symptoms vanished. I am also lactose intolerant. It takes a day or two before your symptoms start subsiding when removing gluten from your diet. You still have the left over gluten food in your system until you shit it all out.
>>
>>36481108
He was gang raped
>>
>>36481486
And enjoyed it.
>>
>>36480971

Nope he was a notorious pedo, he was put in prison with a few cousins of a girl he raped and they gang raped/stabbed him.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.