[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Steroids
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: buy-steroids.jpg (100 KB, 768x347) Image search: [Google]
buy-steroids.jpg
100 KB, 768x347
I want to get big real quick and put me over the edge, what do i need to know about juicing?
>Inb4 Nattybro or die
>>
3 scoops of Creatine a day. Drink tons of water. On rest days only take 2 scoops.
>>
First you need to learn how to fuck off.
>>
>>36479082
i meant anabolic steroids and stuff brahsif
>>
>>36479093
>anabolic steroids
My bad. Here you go bro:
https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/anabolic-steroids
>>
how can white boy even compete?
>>
>>36479082
he said juicing so hes going to need a scoop of gatorade mix in there, otherwise its just creatine water and thats not very tasty
>>
You aint gonna get big because youre a new lifter probably still does 5x5 and then walks out the gym cause lmao 0 work ethic, no diet or nutrition knowledge, shitty mindset. Chances are youll get loads of sides, minimal gains and then quit before the end of your cycle tbqh
>>
Dbol is the breakfast of champions.
So you will want to get several tubs of Dbol, the big cheap underground lab types, and empty 1 tub in a bowl with a cup of whole milk.
Eat this every morning for 6 months, and you will get fucking huge.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.